Photo
- - - - -

GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

#1 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

I knew Hank would be a bad influence.

#2 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

Yes, there is a PS3 demo, it's the full game, just needs an unlock key. Not sure what the demo covers, but the game is worth the $12 I paid.

And I still think RCR was garbage.
I got it for free and I still can't be bothered to play it.

Gotcha, I'll give it a try sometime here, I enjoy Metroidvania games and the Luchador theme seems interesting. And we can't all like every game, but at least you gave it a shot.

you guys are insane. i have read comics for the last 14 years or so, and i can tell you that superman is literally unbeatable. he is a god, in every sense of the word. i truly love batman (he is honestly probably my favorite comic book character, which means a lot considering i have multiple comic book tattoos) but kal-el cannot be beaten. his resolve is so strong, his desire to do what he does best so impervious. people that don't actually read that many comics love to cite the dark knight returns, in which he was already being misled by the american government, and had been nuclearly destroyed stopping world war 3. he "lost" to batman, having warned him multiple times about beating him, watching bruce "die" of a heart attack, and showing up at his funeral completely fine. dark knight strikes again shows an old ass bruce once again stopping clark (with the assistance of other heroes) but that book is garbage and no one cares about it.

batman is the better character, but superman is fucking superman. show him some respect.

I don't know if I'd say unbeatable, but definitely close. I have no problem agreeing that Supes could easily take Bats in reality though. It's just that when it comes to characters in animes (such as DBZ) they get so crazily overpowered and there's so many different types of storylines and plot holes/twists that they basically become godlike as well, that a fight between Superman and Goku (or quite a few other anime characters) could probably be a standstill in the long run, since even when either of them "die", they always come back anyway.

659629.png?68329996

#3 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

I would just like to state...

you guys are insane. i have read comics for the last 14 years or so, and i can tell you that superman is literally unbeatable. he is a god, in every sense of the word. i truly love batman (he is honestly probably my favorite comic book character, which means a lot considering i have multiple comic book tattoos) but kal-el cannot be beaten. his resolve is so strong, his desire to do what he does best so impervious. people that don't actually read that many comics love to cite the dark knight returns, in which he was already being misled by the american government, and had been nuclearly destroyed stopping world war 3. he "lost" to batman, having warned him multiple times about beating him, watching bruce "die" of a heart attack, and showing up at his funeral completely fine. dark knight strikes again shows an old ass bruce once again stopping clark (with the assistance of other heroes) but that book is garbage and no one cares about it.

batman is the better character, but superman is fucking superman. show him some respect.

Ahaha what the everloving Fuck?

Posted Image

#4 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

Fuck yeah. 8-)

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#5 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

Posted Image

pretty sure this guy is the most ridiculous bsg guest star evar

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#6 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

Or the best.

#7 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

i like how starbuck looks like she wants to punch him in the face
the entire episode

#8 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

What's BSG?

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#9 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:57 AM

battle space galaxy
its a show about robot babies

also this show needs more unveiled tits
final season and I haven't seen any

#10 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

That sounds sweet as Fuck.

#11 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

why do people leave their front porch lights on all night?

#12 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

Guacamelee! is fucking ridiculously awesome. Best $12 I spent on a full game in I don't even know how long.
Also, thus far, it's the best downloadable brawler (2D) and the best downloadable metroidvania type game (:cough:shadowcomplexwho?:cough:) I think I've ever played.
Drinkbox has their spot-on (for me) humor again, and the pop-culture references have been well done, unlike say... Retro City Rampage.
At first I was put off by the luchador theme, but it's grown on me, and this game is just fucking fabulous.
Not sure what the demo on PS3 offers, but try it out.

Whenever the exclusivity on Sony platforms is up (if ever), should it appear on Steam, I will buy it again instantly. Day fucking one. Drinkbox deserves the support.

Well after that review, it's worth at least checking out the demo.

a lot of good.

Everyone likes to show Batman beating superman after frank miller and later jim lee did it. The trope has gotten kinda stale at this point.

#13 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

I'm still waiting for j-cart's GGT title

#14 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

gomu gomu no gear 3 punch dawgs
Spoiler

#15 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Played a ton of Rayman Origins last night and I actually enjoyed it more this time than last. Not sure why I couldn't get into it last time, but I'm totally loving it now. I don't think I'm terribly far from the end, so I'll probably wrap it up before Injustice drops next week.

#16 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

I changed my PSN 4x I'm gonna stick with this one

#17 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

Riding a bike during the rain not my brightest of ideas

#18 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Played a ton of Rayman Origins last night and I actually enjoyed it more this time than last. Not sure why I couldn't get into it last time, but I'm totally loving it now. I don't think I'm terribly far from the end, so I'll probably wrap it up before Injustice drops next week.

Love that game so fucking much. It's wonderful.
Where are you at?

I changed my PSN 4x I'm gonna stick with this one

When you finally pick something and stick with it... then add me. :rofl:

No -- the "character", and I use that term loosely, doesn't deserve my respect. He's basically the result of taking a group of 8 year old boys, throwing them in a room with a pile of sugar and then asking them "if you had super hero powers, what would they be?" and getting about every result imaginable. (I know he wasn't created like this, but he might have well as been).

#19 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

I'll add you tomorrow. I sent back my PS3 getting a different one tomorrow

#20 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

I like you.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#21 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

No -- the "character", and I use that term loosely, doesn't deserve my respect. He's basically the result of taking a group of 8 year old boys, throwing them in a room with a pile of sugar and then asking them "if you had super hero powers, what would they be?" and getting about every result imaginable. (I know he wasn't created like this, but he might have well as been).

I highly suggest you go read some good Superman stories like Kingdom Come and Red Son.

Also, Guacamelee is awesome. Still having fun with Defiance as well.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#22 dothog

dothog

n ur race snakin mai kart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

I don't know if anyone plays Minecraft, but if you do, I have a story to tell. I've come back to Minecraft after a very long absence.

I saw my first spider jockey. I shit my pants, and though I didn't believe my eyes (I didn't know they existed prior to the introduction), I didn't hesitate to run in the other direction. Even with its arrows pushing me away even faster, I still couldn't get away. The last shot pushed me down into a ravine, whereupon there was splatter and spider jockey shared a hearty laugh with its trusted arachnid steed.

The end.

Posted Image

YES, IT'S REAL AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

That looks like the final boss in MGR.

#24 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

if comic book heroes dressed less ridiculously and if the ideas behind their powers weren't so tacky and uninspired, maybe i'd join the superhero bandwagon. of course, i guess that's the appeal, isn't it? i don't know. i'm really out of touch with that sort of stuff.

UjCoyFa.png

#25 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Dat art. Game's totally gorgeous.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#26 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

if comic book heroes dressed less ridiculously and if the ideas behind their powers weren't so tacky and uninspired, maybe i'd join the superhero bandwagon. of course, i guess that's the appeal, isn't it? i don't know. i'm really out of touch with that sort of stuff.

Oh come on now. Power Girl is just using the assets she was given to help her in her battle against crime and injustice. The boob window is not ridiculous, it's resourceful. :rofl:

#27 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

I highly suggest you go read some good Superman stories like Kingdom Come and Red Son.

That's like a whole different league when talking about who you like and/or don't and also the character battles like the one with him vs Goku, with comics, there's so many different versions of one character you could be a fan, yet hate the exact same hero, and at the same time that one character could both win and lose a fight against someone else, all depending on what universe they come from. In saying that, a lot of people only know superman for his more cookie cutter character from the cartoons/movies, so it makes sense why some people see him differently.

659629.png?68329996

#28 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

That's like a whole different league when talking about who you like and/or don't and also the character battles like the one with him vs Goku, with comics, there's so many different versions of one character you could be a fan, yet hate the exact same hero, and at the same time that one character could both win and lose a fight against someone else, all depending on what universe they come from. In saying that, a lot of people only know superman for his more cookie cutter character from the cartoons/movies, so it makes sense why some people see him differently.

Gotta ask, which publisher is worse with the alternates? DC or Marvel? Which one has more drastic differences between the alternate realities/timelines?

#29 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Gotta ask, which publisher is worse with the alternates? DC or Marvel? Which one has more drastic differences between the alternate realities/timelines?

They're about equal in the amount, but I think DC does a far better job of it. To be fair that's because DC has always dealt with a multiverse since the silver age (it went away for a little while, but it came back).

As for the Power Girl bashing, go read the Conner/Palmiotti run on her series. Great run that played off a lot of Peej's perception with people who only know her by her costume. Also Conner's art is fantastic.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#30 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

Also

DC > Marvel.

Another life fact.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!