GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

#511 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

So? The length doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking AMAZING game. Probably the best action game this year. They may make a sequel, but at this point it'd probably only get made because it's a Metal Gear game. I think that Konami would give Platinum another game to see how well it does if they're developing it from the beginning.

Gray fox prequel story or fucking bust! Or since big boss has a robot arm now maybe he'll be in MGR 2

#512 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

He steals them from himself

Will you be my PS3 bestie?

sure, that is the only console i own. LOL i am a poor ass gamer

#513 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

Wow, you either didn't delve deep enough into their products or you have very narrow tastes.

This.

So? The length doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking AMAZING game. Probably the best action game this year. They may make a sequel, but at this point it'd probably only get made because it's a Metal Gear game. I think that Konami would give Platinum another game to see how well it does if they're developing it from the beginning.

i admit i have a narrow taste.

#514 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

I'm gonna go play Razor's edge. Amazing game way better than NG3 go out and support team ninja!@!

#515 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Sure buddy.

Friend wanted to play Persona 4 Golden, so we swapped for a bit. I don't feel like buying my own 3DS yet, at least not until SMT:IV.

You should send me Fire Emblem.

Nice friend... but I think he got the better end of the deal.
Now if I had a friend to lend me a 3DS and some of the games I wanted to try/play, I might take advantage of it... but I would not lend him my Vita. ;)

Just make sure you get it back for Soul Sacrifice. 8-)

maybe i was wrong?

I think sales dropped drastically in the 2nd week but it sold really well in japan and europe. Sale reports never came out in america as far as I know and I don't really follow vgchartz its known to be wrong from time to time but Kojima-san-sama said he was happy with the sales and the game of MGR and said if there were a sequel platinum games would be doing it.

I just hope part 2 is longer I love MGR but its only like 5 levels and VR missions lets keep it hundred dawg

MGR:R has sold, according to VGChartz, 1.09 million.

#516 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I'm gonna go play Razor's edge. Amazing game way better than NG3 go out and support team ninja!@!

i found the ninja gaiden series a bit difficult, i was literally dying like crazy just on the first stage, LOL I am going to pass on it.

#517 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

http://www.cheapassg...27#post10660827