GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

#91 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

I tried the beta played one game and I knew happy wars was not a game for me.

#92 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

Play roulette for items. Level up items. Mod items.

Posted Image

"?", indeed.

Posted Image

#93 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

Loved SM64 on the N64.
Did not care for it on the DS.
And Phantom Hourglass? If I could go back in time, I'd tell myself to save time and go play a game that I'd enjoy. That might have been the last Zelda game I'll ever play, sadly. :(

#94 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

Last Zelda game I played was Twilight Princess. Gamecube, because Fuck Wii.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#95 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

OoT on the 3ds is great.

Twilight princess is the only game I ever bought for the wii and last time I turned it on is when I beat it.

#96 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:23 AM

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys. I need to interview 5 people about their stance on gay marriage and their reasoning behind said stance.

Help me.

Gay marriage is gay.

I like to get on Happy Wars for my daily free coins but not to ever actually play the game.

Posted Image

I always thought that looked like Godzilla anywaaays.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#97 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

Those of you with Vitas, what do you consider to be the must have games for it?

Those of you with Wii U's same question?

The lady friend is really pushing to get me something notable for my birthday this year. The only two games for Wii U that really jump out to me now are New Super Mario Bros and the Lego game. For Vita, I'm even more at a loss (Gravity Rush? Sly? Wipeout?).

#98 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

Just maxed Sleeping Dogs (original game only), had a lot of fun with it. Time to start up Nightmare in North Point!

Those of you with Wii U's same question?

The lady friend is really pushing to get me something notable for my birthday this year. The only two games for Wii U that really jump out to me now are New Super Mario Bros and the Lego game. For Vita, I'm even more at a loss (Gravity Rush? Sly? Wipeout?).

Wii U only here, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is easily my favorite game on the system. Mario and Lego City are both great as well, along with Zombi U. NintendoLand is a really fun game for local multi so if she'd play that with you that's a plus, since it has a lot of easier fun little mini games in it. Scribblenauts is a short game but those are usually pretty enjoyable as well, plus the Wii U version has some exclusive stuff in it (2 player mode and Nintendo characters).

659629.png?68329996

#99 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

Are you looking for only Vita exclusive games or just Vita games worth playing in general?

Vita >>>> Wii U

IMO anyway.

#100 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

If you have a Vita, just get PS+. Then you'll have like, half the library for free.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#101 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Persona 4 Golden.
Troy Baker.
Persona 4 Golden.
Laura Bailey.
Persona 4 Golden

Edit: What Hank said works as well. You get Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Wipeout, and a few other games with it.

#102 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:23 AM

By that logic you should just ditch the Vita and play XIII-2 & Catherine.

No. Seriously. Do that.

#103 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

Just maxed Sleeping Dogs (original game only), had a lot of fun with it. Time to start up Nightmare in North Point!

Wii U only here, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is easily my favorite game on the system. Mario and Lego City are both great as well, along with Zombi U. NintendoLand is a really fun game for local multi so if she'd play that with you that's a plus, since it has a lot of easier fun little mini games in it. Scribblenauts is a short game but those are usually pretty enjoyable as well, plus the Wii U version has some exclusive stuff in it (2 player mode and Nintendo characters).

Vita is awesome for fighters on the go and as a pocket PSone if you've got the digital library to back it up.

As far as newer titles go, my recommendations are pretty much just my libraries.

Vita:
LittleBigPlanet
MGSHD Collection
Mortal Kombat
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Persona 4 Golden
Gravity Rush
PS Allstars
Stranger's Wrath HD
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Any fighters on the list are the same thing as their sources. So far they're all just great ports that I enjoy having access to.

Far as the Wii U goes, my list stops at:

New Super Mario Bros 2
ZombiU
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

My Wii U was bought as more of an anticipation. I know there will be games that I want coming out for it. As for what you'll be spending vs. what you can play today, I agree that the Vita is currently the better purchase.

Didn't mean to quote Mo, but I'm on my tablet and too lazy to fix it.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#104 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

No. Seriously. Do that.

But Persona 4 > Catherine.

Though Catherine is a fucking amazing game, so play it if you haven't done so!

Vita is awesome for fighters on the go and as a pocket PSone if you've got the digital library to back it up.

As far as newer titles go, my recommendations are pretty much just my libraries.

Vita:
LittleBigPlanet
MGSHD Collection
Mortal Kombat
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Persona 4 Golden
Gravity Rush
PS Allstars
Stranger's Wrath HD
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Any fighters on the list are the same thing as their sources. So far they're all just great ports that I enjoy having access to.

This. Soul Sacrifice is being released later this month, which got great reviews in Japan.

#105 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

But Persona 4 > Catherine.

Though Catherine is a fucking amazing game, so play it if you haven't done so!

This. Soul Sacrifice is also being released later this month, which got great reviews in Japan.

Agreed on both counts. Catherine is great, and I really really wish it had a Vita counterpart. SS looks sick. I'll prolly grab the upoming Muramasa too just for DAT ART.

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#106 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

Persona 4 Golden.
Troy Baker.
Persona 4 Golden.
Laura Bailey.
Persona 4 Golden

Edit: What Hank said works as well. You get Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Wipeout, and a few other games with it.

<3 Laura Bailey.

Good work mentioning her.

#107 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

Didn't mean to quote Mo, but I'm on my tablet and too lazy to fix it.

Lol, I was thinking what does that have to do with what I said? But yeah, I agree with the rest of what you said in that the Wii U will definitely be getting some big hitters on it eventually but the library isn't exactly huge right now.

659629.png?68329996

#108 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosivefrost
No -- the "character", and I use that term loosely, doesn't deserve my respect. He's basically the result of taking a group of 8 year old boys, throwing them in a room with a pile of sugar and then asking them "if you had super hero powers, what would they be?" and getting about every result imaginable. (I know he wasn't created like this, but he might have well as been).

Right, but his creation was before almost every other superhero existed, so it was actually really fresh and novel at the time. The only reason he's perceived that way now is because so many other characters have come out that are rip-offs of him.

I'm not following how Superman clones (Supergirl, Superboy, etc?) change the perception of Superman to be overpowered with almost no weaknesses?

I didn't say anything about those characters, I mean all superheroes. The reason we think of flying, super strength, super speed and the ability to fire projectiles as stereotypical or generic powers is because Superman was the first.

He is THE superhero.

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys. I need to interview 5 people about their stance on gay marriage and their reasoning behind said stance.

Help me.

Shoot me a PM or text, I'd be happy to help.

#109 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

Are you looking for only Vita exclusive games or just Vita games worth playing in general?

Vita >>>> Wii U

IMO anyway.

Either, really.

If you have a Vita, just get PS+. Then you'll have like, half the library for free.

I already have PS+ with those "purchased" since I figure at some point I will get a Vita.

Started Rayman Origins. Controls are taking a bit getting used to. The "talking" noises are really annoying.

#110 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

No. Seriously. Do that.

is catherine difficult? from the gameplay i saw on youtube it looks like a puzzle game.

#111 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

is catherine difficult? from the gameplay i saw on youtube it looks like a puzzle game.

It can be difficult and yes it's a puzzle game.

If you want it for the story you'll be disappointed. It's like 80% block puzzles which I found disappointing.

#112 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

It's got some rough spots on normal, but nothing that had me tossing controllers or anything. I understand that hard lives up to the title though.

#113 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

catherine takes a good bit of conditioning to get comfortable with it. pretty tough early on.

UjCoyFa.png

#114 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

You're willing to do anything for laura bailey. Even play a crappy game like catherine

#115 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

Laura Bailey is in Defiance.

But whoknows won't play that.

#116 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

I do too.

#117 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

You're willing to do anything for laura bailey. Even play a crappy game like catherine

Take it back, please.

Laura Bailey is in Defiance.

Don't lie to me.

#118 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

Yo, Jimbo, when you get Injustice give me some gameplay and netcode impressions. Preferably netcode impressions.

#119 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

i am debating on picking up resistance 2 from the gamestop used-game clearance sale, is it good? the gameplay looks pretty crappy from the youtube videos. also does it have the same silly install bug like resistance 3?

#120 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:26 AM

shooters don't get much more unappealing than a Resistance game. or was it Killzone. i haven't heard good things about either.

UjCoyFa.png