Photo
- - - - -

Pokemon Heartgold, Soul Silver, Platinum, Black 1 and White 1 (Preowned) for $19.99

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Does heartgold have the old 150 pokemons or the new ones? I stopped following the series many years ago and would like to play a game where I know the monsters

#32 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

Does heartgold have the old 150 pokemons or the new ones? I stopped following the series many years ago and would like to play a game where I know the monsters

Lol. I asked about that awhile back and had no answer. When u mean the old 150, do u mean like the first pokemon when it was on tv with ash, misty?
I watch pokemon when it first aired in the us and like those pokemon. Wonder if it has mew?

#33 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

If I recall it's mainly the pokemon from kanto and johto (1st and 2nd gen.) Some pokemon from gen 3 (forgot the name of the region) and gen 4 (sinnoh) are available after the national dex is obtained.

#34 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

If I recall it's mainly the pokemon from kanto and johto (1st and 2nd gen.) Some pokemon from gen 3 (forgot the name of the region) and gen 4 (sinnoh) are available after the national dex is obtained.

It's Hoenn.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Normal] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#35 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

Lol. I asked about that awhile back and had no answer. When u mean the old 150, do u mean like the first pokemon when it was on tv with ash, misty?
I watch pokemon when it first aired in the us and like those pokemon. Wonder if it has mew?

yes, I used to love that tv show. I still remember all the 150 pokemons:lol::lol:

thanks for the answer.

I think it does not come with the pokewalker right'??

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#36 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

I dunno if this is trolling or not, but $18 for basically 15+ hours of gameplay from the story alone is great imo. These games are rarely this cheap.

You completely misread his post.

#37 Rockabye

Rockabye

Been around

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

Worth pointing out that this appears to stack with BB's B2G1 preowned games.

#38 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

Got the soulsilver used on my local bestbuy, complete and in mint condition. It did not come with the pokewalker, but I was not planning on using it anyway

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#39 Lt Dan

Lt Dan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

Trying to combine with the b2g1 deal

Got platinum and metal gear solid 4 and can't find a 3rd game I want :(

They don't have silver/gold at my local bb

#40 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

My Platinum arrived today and it came with a mint looking case and manual. For a second, I thought I got a new copy by mistake. On a sad note though, my heartgold is backordered so I got till the 8th of May for it to ship, but Platinum and Zelda should hold me till then :)

#41 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

I recommend Heart Gold or Soul Silver, my favorite pair out of all the games I have played (all except BW2 and XY).

#42 Ph1l0z0ph3r

Ph1l0z0ph3r

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

Hmm anyone know how long this is going to last?

#43 Kirnzee

Kirnzee

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

Heart Gold and Soul Silver preowned back in stock online. Just ordered one Heart gold

#44 Meow mix

Meow mix

10 million hours!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

You could stack this with the b2g1 coupon.

Completed Game Tab: 2013 , 2014

Video Game Spending: 2014

"Fire Chaos Style, Kitchen Fist uber secret move! Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!" - Mr. Champloo Disgaea 3

#45 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

and theyre both oos again

#46 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

My heartgold went from being backordered to shipping today. I hope my copy comes complete and maybe with a pokewalker cause my siblings lost the one I originally had.

#47 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just got my Heartgold today, it didn't come with any instruction booklet or artwork. Just in a generic Nintendo DS gamecase with the BestBuy preowned stuff on it.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#48 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

Just got my Heartgold today, it didn't come with any instruction booklet or artwork. Just in a generic Nintendo DS gamecase with the BestBuy preowned stuff on it.

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully that's not the case for me.