Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#61 yamayama

yamayama

•• Professional Beta Tester •• (give me free stuff)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:31 AM

THANKS COCKSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so for those who do try it out, give it some time. WBID servers are really slow. It took a few hours for the unlocks to show up. Not only that, it took forever to even be able to log in to cocksie's account. Thanks again Cocksie, I REALLY appreciate it.

:applause::applause::applause:

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#62 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

A million thanks go out to Cocksie for sharing his account with me. There were some bumps in the road, but in the end everything worked. It's generous people like him that keep me coming back to this site on a daily basis.

THANKS COCKSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so for those who do try it out, give it some time. WBID servers are really slow. It took a few hours for the unlocks to show up. Not only that, it took forever to even be able to log in to cocksie's account. Thanks again Cocksie, I REALLY appreciate it.

:applause::applause::applause:

Your more than welcome guys!

Looks like my accounts is working people it just takes time I've replied to everyone's PM's

Posted Image

#63 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

I got the account linked login but no skins pop yet. I'l lplay injust for an hour or so online and then if it still hasn't unlocked what leave it on the archive screen or something?

Or maybe a restart game etc. Thanks agian COcksie!

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

Fake Giveaway Report of the Month -
https://twitter.com/JBrunzGaming - "Won" a new copy of Destiny on 9/9 Stream. Still nothing. Nana. Zip.  Beware!  Stay tuned for next Victim!

#64 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

It's pops up at random times dude it took a few hours for it to pop up on mine.

I turned my Xbox off for a few hours then came back an it popped up

Posted Image

#65 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

1 more question. Do you know if I can re-link my Gotham WBID after the unlocks or will that get rid of the skins?

https://twitter.com/JBrunzGaming - "Won" a new copy of Destiny on 9/9 Stream. Still nothing. Nana. Zip.  Beware!  Stay tuned for next Victim!

#66 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Yeah up can once there unlocked, there unlocks I believe

Posted Image

#67 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

Thanks again Cocksie - This guy is user of the month XD

#68 exceed19

exceed19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

I am willing to buy injustice skins, and you can link to my WB id. PM me if interested. I have no iOS.

#69 simp1ysimon

simp1ysimon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Cocksie is the best, it took about an hour for the skins to show up but I'm glad it did eventually.

#70 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Thanks cocksie but I can't even seem to link the WBID... I'll keep trying

Smash 3DS 5284-1575-8564

#71 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

Thanks Cocksie! :D

Also, is anyone else having issues with the unlocks for logging in to the IOS game? I've logged into the mobile game at least 5 times (once a day) but I still haven't gotten the unlock for logging in once.

#72 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

Thanks Cocksie! :D

Also, is anyone else having issues with the unlocks for logging in to the IOS game? I've logged into the mobile game at least 5 times (once a day) but I still haven't gotten the unlock for logging in once.

This seems to be an issue from day one. You're not alone

#73 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

Your welcome everyone :)

And eliter1 keep trying buddy if you have no luck pm me tomorrow as its 11:59PM in England and when I wake up I will be changing my password again!

Posted Image

#74 shinnocturne

shinnocturne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

Not sure if it's about waiting or what, but it finally unlocked once I ran through the classic battle.
Thanks Cocksie!

#75 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

Not sure if it's about waiting or what, but it finally unlocked once I ran through the classic battle.
Thanks Cocksie!

Yeah my buddy said the same thing but his popped up after finishing the story mode.

Glad I could help mate, enjoy the skins.

Posted Image

#76 GavinShai

GavinShai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

Thanks to Cocksie from another IOS deficient CAG who he helped, very much appreciated sir.

#77 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

Thanks to Cocksie from another IOS deficient CAG who he helped, very much appreciated sir.

Your more than welcome :).

Posted Image

#78 endlessxshadow

endlessxshadow

HAVE AT THEE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:36 AM

sent you a pm cocksie

#79 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

Replied to all PM's!

Posted Image

#80 kalmah

kalmah

They Will Return!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

I'd like a crack at this, but I'm actually kinda confused as to how this works. What exactly are we supposed to do? login to injustice.com with someone else's account? How would that unlock costumes for the game?

#81 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

I'd like a crack at this, but I'm actually kinda confused as to how this works. What exactly are we supposed to do? login to injustice.com with someone else's account? How would that unlock costumes for the game?

You just simply login to my account whilst playing the game (360 or PS3) then it the skins will pop up in a short while, as simple as that.

Posted Image

#82 kalmah

kalmah

They Will Return!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

Ah, makes sense. Darn, don't have the game yet. I may just have to rent it real quick just so I can do the login before it's too late. Thank you, sir.

#83 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

Your Welcome and there's no need to rush i will be doing this for a long while lol

Posted Image

#84 Bambo

Bambo

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dzdness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Hey Cocksie, think I could get in on the iOS skins as well?

#85 Zurick

Zurick

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

Oh hey yea

frankzurick@hotmail.com
personalpassword

my account.

Go to Settings -> WBID in injustice, login there. If it takes a while give it time.

No need to kick anything my way but at the same time I'm not gonna hate you if you do :P Paypal address same as e-mail above! It has taken a lot of work to keep changing the pw back since apparently this world has a ton of dbags (hence why it's no longer redson)

#86 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

With the game being out, can anyone verify that logging in with new account will automatically unlock what you've already unlocked?
Also anyone know how to rate them?

Oh hey yea

frankzurick@hotmail.com
personalpassword

my account.

Go to Settings -> WBID in injustice, login there. If it takes a while give it time.

No need to kick anything my way but at the same time I'm not gonna hate you if you do :P Paypal address same as e-mail above! It has taken a lot of work to keep changing the pw back since apparently this world has a ton of dbags (hence why it's no longer redson)

Yea that's why I do it via PM so it's CAG people only

Also change the password myself every few hours, I'm the same as you dude I'm litterally after nothing just want to help people out getting skins

Lets hope our accounts don't get misused by douches

Also a lil bit off topic if anyone has a spare "Blackest Night / Zombie Mode" for 360 I wouldn't mind it, willing to pay aswell if needed.

Posted Image

#87 Zurick

Zurick

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

I just figure it gets out there quicker this way even if I do have to change the pass back once every 15 min lol

#88 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Yeap I change mine like every 12 hours just to be sure but it's nice to see someone else helping aswell man!

Posted Image

#89 Bambo

Bambo

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dzdness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Just unlocked the iOS skins from Cocksie. I owe you one.

Gonna bump this thread so others who need the skins can see it with Zurick and Cocksie being real helpful to us without a way to unlock iOS skins on our own.

Also, once you log in, you should try playing classic battle through once. It updates your WBID faster and you unlock the skins immediately.

#90 Crisp Glacius

Crisp Glacius

Meaning of Everything....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Oh hey yea

frankzurick@hotmail.com
personalpassword

my account.

Wait you can transfer DLC through WBIDS? (Redson) If so... cool. lol.