Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

Darklurkr23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/injustice-gods-among-us/id575658129?mt=8
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/03/injustice-gods-among-us-ios-overview

But if anybody cares, you can play this game that might be out for ios devices to get in-game chracter skins for Injustice.

(Of course I'd love someone to donate codes if they aren't buying the game itself)
Such skins as Prison Superman, New 52 GL, Batman Beyond Batman, and more

Unless does someone know a program that can emulate having an IPAD or something?

Or if I go into a Best Buy can I "demo" the thing and download the games to play it real fast?
I am very out of touch with PHONE tech. I'm more of a console and PC man.

I doubt you could download it at bestbuy, so unless they have it installed for demo that wouldn't work. I would help you but I only have a ipod touch 4th gen with 8gb so I do not have room for any large games unfortunately.

The "unlockables" seem to be done via account (WB ID), so I don't think there will be any codes given out. Additionally, the game is designed in a way to basically FORCE you to commit a LOT of time or spend money to unlock the costumes. Like Batman costs about 180,000 coins and that will take a while... even if you farm the extra mission and assuming it gives 10,000 per run (I believe it's much lower...), you're still looking at 18 runs just to unlock 1 costume. If you go about fighting higher level missions, the game quickly gets less and less realistic without any form of farming.

You don't get codes for the characters. How it works is you need to have a Warner Brother's ID and you sign into the IOS game with that. As you complete the actions that unlock the character skins, portraits and backgrounds, they get synced to your ID. Then when you play the console version you synch that to your ID it and it allows you to access the unlocked content.

And the only way to get the stuff from it is to have an iPhone or iPad and download it onto that, because even if you could download it on a test device at BB, you have to seriously get into the game to unlock anything good.

For example, the Batman Beyond skin is unlock able by obtaining any other Batman skin in the IOS game, but Batman skins are extremely hard to get just by playing and even if you just played the game and saved up the in game credits to buy a Batman character, it would take a very long time.

I think that somewhere down the line there will be a way to get the skins without having to play the app. Most likely as a special code given out by Warner Bros. or as DLC separate from the Season Pass.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Here's hoping a FB version :([/QUOTE]

I can't see any way that the game could work on FB sadly :/

Pretty sure many of the unlockables aren't instant unlock as depicted here:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/injustice-gods-among-us/Secrets_and_Unlockables

Part of the reason why Injustice is free for the iOS is because they want you to shell out some bucks, of course you DONT have to, but some the unlockables will take quite a long time otherwise.

As far as playing it at the store, I'm not sure. I know Apple used to let you demo and even download apps, but with people running Jailbreakme.com from the store just for the lolz, I'm not sure if any of that changed, haven't been there in quite awhile. But there's only a few unlockables you could get from playing it once. (Such as the Wonder Woman Portrait/Icon)

If you have a friend who has an iOS device you could always ask him/her if they can help you out. I'm guessing it will be like Most Wanted, where your email will be attached to the game, in this case WBID. Which syncs to both the console/iOS version.

WBID is how you get the costumes in game (no codes) and it doesn't really take that long to unlock most of the costumes (been playing since the game dropped and I've unlocked every costume except Beyond and Prison Supes). You can farm around 60,000 credits a day (more if you reset your clock to energize your characters often) if you use GL and Nightwing to cut through the fights quickly. Don't see a way you could use an iPad in stores to unlock them though as it does take a bit of time to do. Now, Prison Superman will be the hardest to unlock by far since the final battles in the game require a full team of max level and max Elite gold characters.

Just thought I'd give this a bump since the game's coming out tomorrow. Also, if you reallllly want to unlock Prison Supes you can use iFunbox to put hacked saves onto your iDevice so that you have enough credits to get an Elite max level Gold character to beat the game. Don't need to be jailbroken to do it either. I won't be doing it since I've already unlocked the only costumes I wanted (everything except Prison Supes), but I just thought I'd let you all know that the option is out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently if you already unlocked everything, you can just log into someones WBID and it will instantly unlock everything for them too. Not sure if anyone here has gotten everything, but 2 guys on gfaqs are doing it apparently. Can just make a blank ID and get it.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Apparently if you already unlocked everything, you can just log into someones WBID and it will instantly unlock everything for them too. Not sure if anyone here has gotten everything, but 2 guys on gfaqs are doing it apparently. Can just make a blank ID and get it.[/QUOTE]

If this is true I wouldn't mind giving someone 400 MSP's (obviously after its proven its worked) for doing this for me if anyone wouldn't mind?

I would of unlocked them myself but the only iOS device I own is a iPod touch 4th gen and it lags and freezes like a bitch

Bare in mind I'm from the UK and the game doesn't come out till Friday here plus I've ordered the CE from Amazon and they have sucky shipping lol

If anyone's interested PM me!

[quote name='dgwillia006']Can confirm its true, had a guy unlock all the Costumes and most of the Hero Card stuff for me.[/QUOTE]

Would you be willing to do the offer for me? I would be willing to send the 400 MSP's as soon as I have the game and got the skins would even give you the tracking number for the parcel if needs be lol

Want the batman skin so badddddd

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think I may make a run to try to unlock Prison Superman now. I kind of want all the skins now even though his sucks.[/QUOTE]

Don't blame you, free is free

[quote name='Cocksie']Don't blame you, free is free[/QUOTE]
True, true! It's the last one I have to unlock and shouldn't take too long to do with loading up someone else's save. Should be eazy peezy.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']True, true! It's the last one I have to unlock and shouldn't take too long to do with loading up someone else's save. Should be eazy peezy.[/QUOTE]

When you get them all is there anyway you could help me out please?

Could also give you the "Arrow" skin for Green Arrow when ever the Injustice Gods Battle Arena emails me the codes

With the game being out, can anyone verify that logging in with new account will automatically unlock what you've already unlocked?
Also anyone know how to rate them?

[quote name='iRandom']With the game being out, can anyone verify that logging in with new account will automatically unlock what you've already unlocked?
Also anyone know how to rate them?[/QUOTE]
How to rate the app? You just rate it when you get the prompt when playing.

[quote name='tokyostomp']sadly i can't play this on my g3s[/QUOTE]

The "No Gyroscope" thing? Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Now I get to try and find someone willing to unlock the stuff on my account.

32GB plenty of space on my iPod touch!
4th gen... not compatible
Hate how 1 generation makes your iPod turn into a piece of crap.

[quote name='Salamando3000']The "No Gyroscope" thing? Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Now I get to try and find someone willing to unlock the stuff on my account.[/QUOTE]

i currently have a s3 which is useless in ios integration but i like more than the tiny iphone screen.

maybe is a iphone 5s will come out with a 5 inch screen

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']Why would anyone get it for the Wii U anyways? That tablet controller looks like it would be horrible for fighting games[/QUOTE]

No point asking me but the Injustice facebook page is full of moaning about it so i guess ask them lol.

I'm very surprised that people don't know how to rate apps.......
Most apps have a pop-up asking you to rate it and every app can be rated in the App Store.

Just go to the App Store, find the Injustice game, select it and there should be a tab next to 'Details' called 'Ratings and Reviews' click that and there will be an option to rate and review it, do both just to be sure.

[quote name='Owen']Maybe once everyone things gets unlocked, someone can share a save.[/QUOTE]

That's what i want lol its as simple as logging out of there WBID and logging into mine to get the stuff.

Even offered some MSP's for it to so hopefully someone will help us :).

For those b1tching about not knowing how to rate apps, maybe you should consider the possibility that it just didn't 'pop up' when playing
And I did wrote a review in their App Store page

Some guy on GameFAQs is sharing his WBID with everything from the iOS app unlocked.

Login:[email protected]
Password:redson

Worked for me. But I had to log into the Gotham City Imposters WBID page and unlink the account I created to get the New 52 Flash skin. Once you do that you should easily be able to link using the log-in information above and you'll get all five skins from the iOS app, the New 52 Flash skin, and all of the hero card bullshit. Enjoy.

[quote name='WalkerD']Some guy on GameFAQs is sharing his WBID with everything from the iOS app unlocked.

Worked for me. But I had to log into the Gotham City Imposters WBID page and unlink the account I created to get the New 52 Flash skin. Once you do that you should easily be able to link using the log-in information above and you'll get all five skins from the iOS app, the New 52 Flash skin, and all of the hero card bullshit. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It works.

If the stuff doesn't pop up for you instantly (not sure if it's supposed to), just restart your game. I'll probably keep this account linked to my game for a while because everything isn't unlocked yet. There's a few more cards left to be unlocked. Stuff for logging in 10 and 30 times.

[quote name='WalkerD']Some guy on GameFAQs is sharing his WBID with everything from the iOS app unlocked.

Worked for me. But I had to log into the Gotham City Imposters WBID page and unlink the account I created to get the New 52 Flash skin. Once you do that you should easily be able to link using the log-in information above and you'll get all five skins from the iOS app, the New 52 Flash skin, and all of the hero card bullshit. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I managed to login on the app and even tho it was lagging and freezing (iPod Touch 4th Gen) I managed to do the trick of transferring the stuff to my WBID.

Thanks a bunch

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']Why would anyone get it for the Wii U anyways? That tablet controller looks like it would be horrible for fighting games[/QUOTE]

can't be worse than the 360's dpad

I am still surprised no one seems to have uploaded the IOS Save with everything unlocked yet. That way more people could help get these unlocks out to others.

A few weeks back Injustice: Gods Among Us was released on iOS, which included a number of bonuses for those with a WBID and the console version of the game. These included special backgrounds and more importantly costumes, but the app was sadly designed with IAP’s in mind. However, some crafty folks on the internet found a way to not only unlock most of the items, but did so in a way that doesn’t actually require an iOS device. If this sounds up your ally, then simply follow the directions below.

Start by making a WBID for Injustice: Gods Among Us, but make sure it has a fairly simple password like qwerty123.
Upon making an account, find someone who actually accomplished every task or at least the tasks you’re looking for.
Give that person your WBID information and have them sign into the game with their completed save.
This should instantly unlock every reward they’ve earned, though there seems to be some issues getting the daily log in items (no costumes) and some people have reported this doesn’t unlock Knightfall Bane. Sadly it seems you actually have to rate the game to unlock Knightfall Bane, though it should work if the person helping you rates the game again.
Finally load up the game and sign into your account. This should give you access to all of the iOS rewards without having to play the game or even own an iOS device.

[quote name='yamayama']Someone did do that but some idiot keeps changing his password and now his thread on gamefaqs was deleted too... :roll:[/QUOTE]

That is not an IOS save, that is just his WBID with stuff unlocked.

Why would anyone want to play the ios version? :roll: Especially when you can unlock everything without playing it...

Don't even answer that because there is no logical answer lol...

[quote name='yamayama']Why would anyone want to play the ios version? :roll: Especially when you can unlock everything without playing it...

Don't even answer that because there is no logical answer lol...[/QUOTE]

Because you can't unlock everything just by playing the game. There are a bunch of character skins you get by having to play the ios version. I am loving the batman beyond skin:)

If anyone could let me log in there WBID to get the skins (if you have them all) I would be very great ful and would repay your kindness with 400MSP or the exclusive green arrow code when there sent to me

bread's done
Back