Use coupon code 15free to get $33.99

Free shipping

http://www.gamestop....ite-witch/99086

#2 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

Funny, 15 free does take it to 33.99 but no free shipping. Weird.

#3 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

No free shipping :(
Prices almost as if it was $39.99
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#4 supraazn

supraazn

ยกʎɹɐsɹǝʌıƃɐɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

Use the code SAVER in conjunction with 15free to get both 15% off and free shipping. Comes out to $37 and change after tax for me.

#5 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:20 AM

Use the code SAVER in conjunction with 15free to get both 15% off and free shipping. Comes out to $37 and change after tax for me.

Thanks! Got one too!

#6 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

Thank you so much.

#7 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

drop $20 lower, the magic price

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#8 DeathByFRODO

DeathByFRODO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

$20, till then Ni NOPE Kuni.

#9 argyle

argyle

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

To me a 90+ hour game is a bargain at full and a steal at this price. One of the best games this year, probably second only to Bioshock Infinite.
Posted Image

#10 technole

technole

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Totally worth it at that price, you won't be sorry.

technole.png

#11 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

It's about $10 too high for me...$25 is probably my price point on this one.

#12 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Damn that shipping. Still, might be worth it. Wish there was a PS4 official price so I know how much more credit I need to hoard. Hanging on to it for now, I guess. Sorry again, NNK.

#13 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

Damn that shipping. Still, might be worth it. Wish there was a PS4 official price so I know how much more credit I need to hoard. Hanging on to it for now, I guess. Sorry again, NNK.

Shipping is free if you use promo code 15Free

"Coupon 15FREE - 15% off and free value shipping on orders of $29.99 or more of in-stock games and accessories. Offer excludes game consoles. Expires 4/21/13."

#14 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Awesomely said.

Ni nope kuni.

From what we've seen from tales of graces f not dropping any further than 40 for quite sometime, I don't think kuni will be lower than this price any time soon. Our wait is going to be more than yr to drop to 20ish.

#15 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

It's about $10 too high for me...$25 is probably my price point on this one.

Totally worth it at that price, you won't be sorry.

Exactly technole. No offense to anyone but if someone thinks a game just under 100 hours isn't worth $40-$60, they're an idiot. It took me 62 hours to beat the main story with all side missions up to that point, and at 75 hours to finish all end game content. Only thing left are a few trophies.

I bet the people who say $60 is too much are the same people who buy games like Tomb Raider or Metal Gear and think they're worth it at 12 hours or less.

#16 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

I don't deny this game is worth $34 but unless you are going to play right away then waiting won't hurt. I have learned this lesson the hard way as game after game in my collection has dropped before getting a chance to it.

#17 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

Damn. Paid $50 for it and its still in the backlog.

#18 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

Exactly technole. No offense to anyone but if someone thinks a game just under 100 hours isn't worth $40-$60, they're an idiot. It took me 62 hours to beat the main story with all side missions up to that point, and at 75 hours to finish all end game content. Only thing left are a few trophies.

I bet the people who say $60 is too much are the same people who buy games like Tomb Raider or Metal Gear and think they're worth it at 12 hours or less.

^

#19 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Why so hostile?

#20 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

I don't deny this game is worth $34 but unless you are going to play right away then waiting won't hurt. I have learned this lesson the hard way as game after game in my collection has dropped before getting a chance to it.

Playing a game you buy right away instead of putting it in the backlog?

Perish the thought. This is CAG. People don't play games here.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#21 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

I completely agree with you. It's more so especially if you have a huge backlog and not enough time to invest heavily in these long Rpgs.

#22 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

As someone who has never enjoyed a Level-5 game I'm definitely not giving this a shot until its $20. I'm only considering it because of the unending praise for the game. Plus the main character is a little kid that automatically means I wait for a price drop.

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Recently Completed -     :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12   :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan 9/7

#23 Datajack

Datajack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

Playing a game you buy right away instead of putting it in the backlog?

Perish the thought. This is CAG. People don't play games here.

Waaaait wtf, this isn't the forums for A&E Hoaders?!?

#24 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Let me tell you a wild and crazy fact, I know this may shock you and all, but the length of the game does not = whether the game is worth buying at a certain price point. Believe it or not, some people find 89 hour games to be too long for them, other people just like a good story.

Me? I gladly bought Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite at full price, getting $20 RZ certificates back for both, while trading both back in for close to $40 each after beating them. And you know what? I enjoyed them both immensely.

But, opinions be damned cause Ni No Kuni has over 60 hours of gameplay!
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#25 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

and you had to bring metal gear and tomb raider?

Why didn't bring god of war and gears of war? Those are much shorter games.

#26 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

I didnt say it wasnt worth it. I just said it wasnt my price point.

#27 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Any new game I buy at $60 I play right away. Idk how some of you buy them at full price and just throw it into your backlogs. Anything in my backlog is either a older game or something I've already played and just wanted it in my collection, all after good price drops.

#28 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

I didnt say it wasnt worth it. I just said it wasnt my price point.

You talked about short games. Not if they are worth or not ;)

You gave examples of two games that are 12 hours long when there are actually much shorter games that are 6-8 hours long :)

#29 Robotuner

Robotuner

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Probably won't play this right away, but I grabbed one anyway. Thanks!
Posted Image

#30 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Picked it up. Can't beat $37.xx. As with many here, I probably won't get to this right away, but it will be a summer game for me.