Walmart - 2 for $30 Combo Deal

mxtt

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chuck Stank']You need to put X360 in the title.[/QUOTE]

Looks like there are also Wii, PS3, and DS versions of the deal... scroll down and they should be under "similar items."

[quote name='Markew001']Looks like there are also Wii, PS3, and DS versions of the deal... scroll down and they should be under "similar items."[/QUOTE]

As mentioned above, the deal exists for other systems. Simply search for "PS3 bundle" or "DS bundle". It's not hard to find them.

None of those are that good.

Bulletstorm was 2$ Used, Battlefield BC2 4$ Used, FFXIII/XIII-2 can be found for 12-15$

Only mention-able ones

EDIT: on the other hand the PS3 titles are pretty good

PS3 version has much better choices. Got Lego Batman 2 and Batman Arkham City "ugly cover" edition for ~35 after tax and shipping. Instore pickup would've been nice but I can manage.

EDIT - But that you very much TC for pointing the deal out.

[quote name='Gedemer']None of those are that good.

Bulletstorm was 2$ Used, Battlefield BC2 4$ Used, FFXIII/XIII-2 can be found for 12-15$

Only mention-able ones

EDIT: on the other hand the PS3 titles are pretty good[/QUOTE]

These games are new, not used.

Got PS3 Dark Souls and UFC 3 for $35ish after tax and shipping. used a $25 online only GC that I had sitting around for while, so ten bucks out of pocket.

[quote name='waxHead']As mentioned above, the deal exists for other systems. Simply search for "PS3 bundle" or "DS bundle". It's not hard to find them.[/QUOTE]

Nothing comes up at least on the mobile site

[quote name='haveacigar_46']Kane and Lynch 2 is 15 bucks in store at walmart.[/QUOTE]

It's $8 via store pick-up. My cart shows pick-up for 4/25 though.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']forza 3 collectors edition sounds interesting[/QUOTE]

This is not the collector's edition but rather the ultimate collection (similar to a GOTY edition).

Just recently bought a PS3 and I was hoping you guys could tell me if its a good deal to pick up God of War Origins Collection with Heavy Rain Director's Cut. I know I'll like God of War for sure but Heavy Rain I'm going purely off review scores. Looks like it'll be about $35 after tax. Is this a good price for the two?

[quote name='mastaspy007']I know I'll like God of War for sure but Heavy Rain I'm going purely off review scores.[/QUOTE]

At this point I would wait for another deal on God of War Saga instead. I got mine for $15. Don't remember when; may have been Black Friday.

[quote name='illennium']At this point I would wait for another deal on God of War Saga instead. I got mine for $15. Don't remember when; may have been Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

I think I remember that deal, but I already have the original HD collection plus GoW 3. And I kinda like the idea of having the Origins games on disc rather than a DL voucher.

In for two sets. Madden 07 and NCAA 07 along with Guitar Hero Aerosmith and the Guitar Hero Bundle which includes Guitar Hero II and Aerosmith. Thanks TC.

More like two for $45 after tax and shipping. Still not horrible i guess, but too offputting for me. Thanks for posting though.

[quote name='SSchmidt']Awesome, thanks for the 3DS link! I was able to score Hello Kitty Picnic and Spongebob Squigglepants for $35!!![/QUOTE]

Nice find!!

About a month ago they had Saints Row the third in that 2 for $30 deal, guess Walmart realized how good of a deal that was and took it out

[quote name='mastaspy007']Just recently bought a PS3 and I was hoping you guys could tell me if its a good deal to pick up God of War Origins Collection with Heavy Rain Director's Cut. I know I'll like God of War for sure but Heavy Rain I'm going purely off review scores. Looks like it'll be about $35 after tax. Is this a good price for the two?[/QUOTE]

Decent price on them, not amazing, but with the GOW Saga out now, I'm not sure if Origins is still being printed, and I think the cheapest Heavy Rain DC has been was $10-15.

The unskippable cut scenes in Chains of Olympus are annoying, especially the one right before the final boss (there is even a trophy if you watch it 3 times), but both GOW games are pretty decent, and Heavy Rain is in my top 5 PS3 games.

[quote name='thundarr']Why buy 5 year-old sports games?[/QUOTE]

Dude, you don't know the scam? I can buy like, 20 copies of each through Walmart, trade them in to Gamestop for around $.25-$.75 cents, and it's almost like printing money!

[quote name='XIGRIMxREAPERIX']Been waiting for this I Picked up not 1 but 2 COPIES OF MADDEN 07 thx op[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. Nothing like paying $40 for games that should be 25 cents! If everyone would just go with this mindset, the economy would be in great shape. All these cheapskates looking to pay what a game is actually worth should be deported.

[quote name='mastaspy007']Just recently bought a PS3 and I was hoping you guys could tell me if its a good deal to pick up God of War Origins Collection with Heavy Rain Director's Cut. I know I'll like God of War for sure but Heavy Rain I'm going purely off review scores. Looks like it'll be about $35 after tax. Is this a good price for the two?[/QUOTE]

AFAIK the downloadable vouchers in GOW Saga for the PSP ports have already expired so if you want those games, you should definitely consider buying it with this deal. As for Heavy Rain, I liked it for what it was, but the only way I can describe it is as one strange mix of interactive movie and choose your own adventure book.

I love how people shit all over the thread.

Oh well.

Added Chrushev's finds to the main post.

[quote name='mxtt']I love how people shit all over the thread.

Oh well.

Added Chrushev's finds to the main post.[/QUOTE]

if the shoe fits

[quote name='taylort3']if the shoe fits[/QUOTE]

I never claimed that the games were good, but SOME of the games (like Arkham Asylum) are decent. Jesus.

I don't know about the other systems, but from what I saw in the 360 section, nothing was worth $15 as a standalone title. You can find most of those games much cheaper nowadays.

[quote name='Sanges99']Like the last fifteen times this has been posted, the only thing I can find worth getting is Heavy Rain:DC and nothing to go with it. Wompwomp.[/QUOTE]

Gran Turismo XL, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank and inFamous 2 are all good picks, unless you already have them...

bread's done
Back