Walmart - 2 for $30 Combo Deal

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:08 AM

More like two for $45 after tax and shipping. Still not horrible i guess, but too offputting for me. Thanks for posting though.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#32 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

Awesome, thanks for the 3DS link! I was able to score Hello Kitty Picnic and Spongebob Squigglepants for $35!!!

Nice find!!

#33 supergamekh1

supergamekh1

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

About a month ago they had Saints Row the third in that 2 for $30 deal, guess Walmart realized how good of a deal that was and took it out

#34 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

Just recently bought a PS3 and I was hoping you guys could tell me if its a good deal to pick up God of War Origins Collection with Heavy Rain Director's Cut. I know I'll like God of War for sure but Heavy Rain I'm going purely off review scores. Looks like it'll be about $35 after tax. Is this a good price for the two?

Decent price on them, not amazing, but with the GOW Saga out now, I'm not sure if Origins is still being printed, and I think the cheapest Heavy Rain DC has been was $10-15.

The unskippable cut scenes in Chains of Olympus are annoying, especially the one right before the final boss (there is even a trophy if you watch it 3 times), but both GOW games are pretty decent, and Heavy Rain is in my top 5 PS3 games.

#35 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

Why buy 5 year-old sports games?

Dude, you don't know the scam? I can buy like, 20 copies of each through Walmart, trade them in to Gamestop for around $.25-$.75 cents, and it's almost like printing money!

#36 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:55 AM

dragon quest VI any good? Its on the two for $20 deals

#37 spyder69

spyder69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

Been waiting for this I Picked up not 1 but 2 COPIES OF MADDEN 07 thx op

Hell yeah. Nothing like paying $40 for games that should be 25 cents! If everyone would just go with this mindset, the economy would be in great shape. All these cheapskates looking to pay what a game is actually worth should be deported.
If we saved all the tears from BestBuy and Gamestop threads, we'd flood the planet.

#38 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

FFXIII-2 + mass effect 3 for $30 isn't tooooo bad, but still meh.

#39 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

Just recently bought a PS3 and I was hoping you guys could tell me if its a good deal to pick up God of War Origins Collection with Heavy Rain Director's Cut. I know I'll like God of War for sure but Heavy Rain I'm going purely off review scores. Looks like it'll be about $35 after tax. Is this a good price for the two?

AFAIK the downloadable vouchers in GOW Saga for the PSP ports have already expired so if you want those games, you should definitely consider buying it with this deal. As for Heavy Rain, I liked it for what it was, but the only way I can describe it is as one strange mix of interactive movie and choose your own adventure book.

#40 Sanges99

Sanges99

And Ya Know That's Right

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

Like the last fifteen times this has been posted, the only thing I can find worth getting is Heavy Rain:DC and nothing to go with it. Wompwomp.
25u01gl.gif

!!! CAG DISTRESS SIGNAL !!!
Fellow CAGs hear my desperate plea! I started a GoFundMe to help cover emergency vet bills,
please see
the link for details. Even donating a dollar would be a help to pay my massive debt.

#41 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

Would this work in store? Sorry if someone already asked

#42 mxtt

mxtt

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

I love how people shit all over the thread.

Oh well.

Added Chrushev's finds to the main post.

#43 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

I love how people shit all over the thread.

Oh well.

Added Chrushev's finds to the main post.

if the shoe fits

#44 mxtt

mxtt

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

if the shoe fits

I never claimed that the games were good, but SOME of the games (like Arkham Asylum) are decent. Jesus.

#45 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Would best buy price match? My best buy has been doing some pretty crazy deals

#46 IronZombie

IronZombie

Time to Feed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

I don't know about the other systems, but from what I saw in the 360 section, nothing was worth $15 as a standalone title. You can find most of those games much cheaper nowadays.

#47 Xaliqen

Xaliqen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

Like the last fifteen times this has been posted, the only thing I can find worth getting is Heavy Rain:DC and nothing to go with it. Wompwomp.

Gran Turismo XL, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank and inFamous 2 are all good picks, unless you already have them...