Simpsons Tapped Out

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

Yeah, pretty sure we all still play. It has only been 11 days since the last post before yours.

Yeah, the chatter just dropped off again once Whacking Day was over.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#32 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

I still play....having issues logging into Origin today for some reason.

#33 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

I haven't played in a week or two, mostly due to being on vacation, and the hassle of everything once you return home from vacation... Wish I could have taken advantage of the whacking day extension. Any word on the next promo?

#34 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

I still play (daily)

Some of those high level buildings ( Legitimate Businessman's Club, Adult Learning Annex) are really expensive. And take longer to build than your standard building.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#35 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

I don't think the high level buildings are really that expensive. My town makes roughly 70,000 a day, so I get money pretty quickly.

#36 BillyBob29

BillyBob29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

People looking in the game source filed have found a couple upcoming events.

There is a water expansion that will add 10-15 new buildings, a bunch of characters and new decorations and allow you to buy the land that is currently blocked off next to the water.

There is also a Camp Krusty event coming up that adds a bunch of Camp Krusty / Krustyland themed items and characters.

I believe the water expansion is targeted for sometime in late June but the Camp Krusty stuff could be coming as early as next week when the current season 24 yard sale ends.

#37 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

If I check 2-3 times a day to get all the $ from my purple and blue houses I can get about $80,000+.
But that still means I can only buy one expensive building every other day or so. Slow progression.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#38 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

I just started playing this. Talk about slow to get going.

My Origin name is RAXonRAXonRAX if anyone wants to add me. I think I added everyone in here who posted a name.

Edited by SEH, 26 May 2013 - 09:05 PM.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#39 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

I just started playing this. Talk about slow to get going.

My Origin name is RAXonRAXonRAX if anyone wants to add me. I think I added everyone in here who posted a name.

Yea starts off pretty slow until like level 10.Added you.

#40 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

In case anyone checks here instead of the ioS thread.

I'm using MC-2SD-OUT as my Origin name. (I must have tied that account to my PSN account at some point)

Just added you...fyi

#41 chibamm

chibamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:58 AM

Origin ID is chibamm1. If anyone wants to add that would be great, I already requested most of the people in this thread.
Posted Image

#42 LaraCroftsLeftBoob

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

wife and i could use some more friends

me: hallta75

wifey: daughterof787
What good is money if you can't inspire terror in your fellow man?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

And now that I've bought everything. (Except for premium content). 

There's not much left. I unlocked Herman and even built Zesty's to kinda boost my restaurant count, but that's it.

I've gone from a check every 3-4 hours style of player, to just set everyone to 8 or 12 hour jobs and then forget about it.

Even after hitting the level cap and getting doughnuts for leveling up, it would still take me weeks or months to get the 150+ doughnuts for things I want like Frink or Barney.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#44 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

I noticed some people have ALL the premium items on this board.  Did you guys buy like $100 worth of doughnuts?  I personally cannot see spending real money on this game. Wondering if there was a trick or hack or something.

#45 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

Somebody mentioned a glitch awhile back where you could get unlimited donuts.  AFAIK, that glitch has long been fixed.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#46 LaraCroftsLeftBoob

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

yes, there is a hack. not hard to find if you google it.

What good is money if you can't inspire terror in your fellow man?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 Daegonett

Daegonett

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

I need friends please jules_slau914

#48 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

They've increased the level cap and added a new character  (McBain) for anyone who's interested.

His mansion is over 300,000 to buy. I had over a million saved because there was nothing left to buy. So I ended up buying the escalator to nowhere (for some reason I thought it was just 100,000 not 1,000,000.). 

Now I'm nearly broke again.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#49 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

Apparently theres a massive update coming next month that allows you to build Krustyland (on a separate screen, not inside your town). Rod and Todd also supposedly coming with level 32.

#50 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

I've already hit the new level cap and bought all the houses that cost money. Wish I had more doughnuts so I could buy the film set. I can't wait for Krusty land. 

#51 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

Out of curiosity... is it possible to play on 2 different devices (with different OS) at the same time? For example... if I have an iPad at home and mess around with my town on there, then keep playing on my Android phone when I'm not home? If I can, would I have to constantly log in/out when I change devices?

#52 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:31 AM

Yeah, you can do both and no, you won't have to log in/out whenever you want to change devices. I switch back and forth from my iPhone to my lady's iPad a lot.

#53 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

Level 32 just dropped. Comes with Rod and Todd, Calmwood Mental Hospital, and the golf course from the Valentines Day event (costs regular game cash now). Also noticed Kamp Krusty as a premium item (expensive as hell, 200 donuts). The new buildings are starting to cost a ridiculous amount of money now. The golf course is almost 300,000 and the mental hospital is over 350,000. I'm still broke from building all the level 31 stuff :(

#54 hiccupleftovers

hiccupleftovers

Worst Poster on CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'm going to try and go through this thread later to try and add some of you as friends. I've already tried a couple, and chibamm1 has ok'd me. You guys can add me if you want, my tag is hiccuple.

Just started playing it since I hadn't messed around with my Galaxy S4 since I got it, so I'm guessing I'm sort of late to the party. How do you get donuts in the game without purchasing/paying off EA?

Las Vegas Limousine - The coolest limos in town!

Los Angeles Limousine

#55 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

I'm going to try and go through this thread later to try and add some of you as friends. I've already tried a couple, and chibamm1 has ok'd me. You guys can add me if you want, my tag is hiccuple.

Just started playing it since I hadn't messed around with my Galaxy S4 since I got it, so I'm guessing I'm sort of late to the party. How do you get donuts in the game without purchasing/paying off EA?

You get them by leveling up and you can also find them in the trash that Lisa and Homer clean up.

#56 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

I've never got any from trash.

Then again, when I buy a new piece of land I move all the trash to one central spot so I have maximum clear space for building houses.

I rarely clean it up.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#57 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Looks like halloween is upon us next big promotion.

Add me southtownguy

daily player come haunt my town please

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#58 hiccupleftovers

hiccupleftovers

Worst Poster on CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

A little late/behind on this thread, as I wish I had had the time to add everyone during Halloween (just missed the gingerbread house), but I just added everyone who posted in this thread. Still play quite a bit/daily and am level grinding right now. Would love to have some more friends. Not too big on the Thanksgiving updates they put out. I hear Christmas is usually another good one after Whacking Day/Halloween.

Las Vegas Limousine - The coolest limos in town!

Los Angeles Limousine

#59 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

Need gifts big time

southtownguy1

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#60 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

Just started playing this. Anyone that's on here feel free to send me an add request any time, my name on it is: setaris757

I'll likely be playing this for a long time so don't worry if you stumble across this post months from now lol.