Borderlands 2 $19.99 PS3 360 @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I picked this up for $25 on Black Friday and after recently starting it (maybe halfway through now) I'd say its worth about this price. Definitely a good pickup at $20. Wouldn't bother waiting for a GOTY edition as the DLC will likely have another couple sales this year.

#32 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Greatest single thing in the history of all that is gaming

#33 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

I picked this up for $25 on Black Friday and after recently starting it (maybe halfway through now) I'd say its worth about this price. Definitely a good pickup at $20. Wouldn't bother waiting for a GOTY edition as the DLC will likely have another couple sales this year.

Not that I'm saying I wouldn't do the same, but some people might rather have a GotY edition so they'd have a disc containing all the DLC rather than be forced to retain it on their console.

Personally...with my backlog, I think I'll wait for $15.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#34 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

c'mon pc!

#35 JustinSaneV2

JustinSaneV2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

They are talking about doing a second year season pass, which would mean at least another 5 major DLC additions over the next year. You won't see a GOTY edition for quite some time.

Good thing I'm a patient guy.

#36 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

Aren't GOTY edition games have a value of $40 when they are just released? Why to wait for a GOTY edition? I don't get it o: Is the DLC very expensive if you buy Borderlands 2 for $20 and then buy the DLC? (I never buy DLC, so I really have no idea).

Edit: Thanks guys for the answers! I will probably get the vanilla version then, I really never buy DLC at all. The last time I did was with Red Dead Redemption when that Zombies DLC was released... yep, it has been a long time already O.O!!

I will wait for the goty to be $20, problem solved.

#37 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

Not that I'm saying I wouldn't do the same, but some people might rather have a GotY edition so they'd have a disc containing all the DLC rather than be forced to retain it on their console.

Personally...with my backlog, I think I'll wait for $15.

That makes sense too. It's no issue for me as I'll keep my 250 GB Slim till it dies but a fair point.

#38 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

spend the extra dollar and get the first BL and BL 2 on psn

#39 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

spend the extra dollar and get the first BL and BL 2 on psn

Also waste around 15 gigs as well

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#40 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

not really a waste if your going to buy the game and play it.

#41 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

Have to be ps+ for that

#42 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

not really a waste if your going to buy the game and play it.

versus buying the disk version?

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#43 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Game is a game go with the best deal and if you need room you can either buy a bigger hdd or delete some things off the hdd. It is just that simple buy on psn BL & BL2 for 20.99 or just BL2 for 19.99.