°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° Chocobo Rubber Ducky & Lots More Rare Gaming/Anime Collectibles! - EVERYTHING MUST GO! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED! °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖

nekobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Sorry in advance for the weird color issues! >.< I copied this from my list on another site. 

50029_original.png

All of my items are 100% authentic and purchased from reputable shops in Japan and the US.
Thank you for taking a look at my sale! I'm currently clearing out a large chunk of my collection yet again. All items are first come, first served, meaning whoever emails/messages first will have the chance to buy it first.

Sorry, NO trades and NO holds!

50290_original.png

Prices are in USD and do not include shipping unless specified. I am located and shipping from Montana, USA. Please email or message me for a quote!

• International buyers welcome but please note that shipping from the US can be expensive!
I ship every day so if you buy something it will generally be shipped the next day after I receive payment. I pack all items securely with care to make sure they arrive without damage.

50669_original.png

See something you want or have a question? Email me at nekobi (at) gmail (dot) com or reply to this post!

51154_original.png

70408_300.jpg

[SIZE=1.4em]Beatmania IIDX Official Konami PS2 DJ Controller[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand new & unopened. Box has a little bit of wear and fading on the back. Everything inside is sealed and untouched. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $200 + $15 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]HORI Nintendo 3DS Clear Case[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand new & unopened. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $7 + $2 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Phantom Brave Wii Soundtrack CD[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand new & unopened. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $10 + $3 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Pacman Plush Set

[SIZE=.9em]Condition:[/SIZE][SIZE=.9em] [/SIZE]New with tags.[SIZE=.9em] [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $5 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

I Heart Pikachu Banpresto Japan DX Laying Pikachu Plush

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: Like-new with tag. Measures approx 15" long from nose to tail, very soft and fluffy! [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $40 + $7 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Tales of Vesperia Repede Plush Strap

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: Brand new with tag. Measures approx 5" high. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $40 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Monster Hunter Airou Rathalos Armor Ver Figure
[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]Airou Rathalos ver poseable figure made by Megahouse Japan. He measures approx 5" tall and is in excellent condition. Includes original box and all parts. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $45 + $7 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G - Otomo Airou - Chatora Ver. (MegaHouse)[/SIZE]

Condition: The peg that holds the staff has snapped off into the kitty's hand. It can likely be fixed with a little super glue and it wouldn't be noticeable. Other than that I can't find any other flaws or damage. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $50 + $9 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Bandai Macross Frontier 1/72 VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie Alto Custom Ranka Deculture Decal Ver.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9em]Condition: Brand new & insides are all sealed. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $45 + $10 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Dragon Ball Z World Collectible Trading Figure Vol. 1 Shu & Birusu

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Brand New & Sealed. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $8 + $4 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Touhou Project Flandre Scarlet 1/8 Scale Figure by Griffon Enterprises

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE]One of her wings has broken off at the socket because I am stupid and broke her when trying to disassemble her to box her up (I didn't realize this wing wasn't supposed to be removeable -_-). It can probably be fixed with a bit of glue. Other than that she is in very good condition and was kept in a glass cabinet (before she broke). The box has a little shelf wear[SIZE=.9em]. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $30 + $9 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Final Fantasy Chocobo Uki Uki Rubber Ducky Toy

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Brand New & Sealed. The box has some minor scuffing. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $60 + $6 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]No Game No Life Glasses Case & Microfiber Cloth Set[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand New & Sealed. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $20 + $2 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Key Heroine Collection Pic-Lil Straps[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand New & Sealed. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $15 + Free Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Goodsmile Racing Sponsor Kit[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand New & Sealed. Includes Clearfile set of 2, lanyard, keychain and sticker. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $25 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Inu x Boku SS Chara Colle Strap Set of 2[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand New & Sealed set of 2 Ririchiyo straps. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $20 + Free Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Racing Miku 2011 Deck Box & Card Holder

Condition: Racing Miku 2011 card box and deck box. Both were opened but never used and are in like-new condition. Long sold out and hard to find! [SIZE=.9em]Price: $22 + $4 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Inu x Boku SS Strap Set of 2[/SIZE]

Condition: Brand New & Sealed set of 2 straps. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $20 + Free Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Full Moon wo Sagashite Bento Box[/SIZE]

Condition: New never used. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $10 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Dragon Ball Z DRAGONBOX Japanese R2 Import DVDs Vol. 1-6 & 20-21[/SIZE]

Condition: Like new – All volumes include all original inserts and discs are perfect with no scratches. Volume 3 and 4 are still sealed in plastic. Some of the cases have small cracks which were like this when I bought them new (the jewel cases are really fragile!). Please keep in mind these are region 2 Japanese DVDs and contain no subtitles. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $30 + $9 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Star Ocean The Second Story Complete Manga Set + Art Books
[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]Set of all 7 Star Ocean The Second Story Manga and Star Ocean Treasure Vol. 1 & 2 Art Books. Everything is in excellent condition and the First treasure book is wrapped in plastic from when I bought it at a Japanese bookstore. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $30 + $6 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Japanese Anime Magazine Lot[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: Includes 4 magazines all in excellent condition. Loose extras have been removed but from what I can tell the pull-out posters/postcards are still intact. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $15 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Japanese Manga Lot (Top row only is left)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: Brand new and sealed. All manga are original Japanese language. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $10 + $3 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Gundam SEED Yattane! Doujin Anthology[/SIZE]

Condition: Has a small ding on the upper corner, otherwise looks great. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $3 or FREE with another purchase![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4em]Kyouhaku Dogs Manga (English)[/SIZE]

Condition: New, never read & mint. [SIZE=.9em]Price: $3 or FREE with another purchase![/SIZE]

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Korean Poster

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Excellent condition. I can ship this in the frame but it will be expensive or I can roll it and package it in a tube for much cheaper. Measures about the same size as a Japanese ad poster (20x28). [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $10 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Okami Poster

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE]Brand new, never displayed in excellent condition! Measures approx. 11" x 17".[SIZE=.9em] [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $15 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

La Pucelle Japanese Promo Poster

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE]Size: B2 (approx. 20"x 28")
Condition: Very good overall with small damage to edge.[SIZE=.9em] [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $20 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Mario Galaxy Gamestop Promo Poster

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE]Good condition, has some mild light indentations/creasing[SIZE=.9em] [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $5 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Rhapsody Japanese Promotional Poster

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]Excellent condition. [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]Size: B2 (approx. 20"x 28"). [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $20 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Gravitation TV Japanese Promotional Poster

Size: B2 (approx. 28" x 20")
Condition: [SIZE=medium]Good condition overall but does have small tac holes from being hung. Also has a few small creases (see photo) [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $15 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

D.C. III Weiss Schwarz Japanese Promotional Poster

Condition: Fair condition, has some mild creasing/indentations. Was likely used as a display for a shop previously [SIZE=.9em]Price: $5 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Di Gi Charat Fantasy Japanese Promotional Poster

Condition: [SIZE=medium]Fair condition, has some mild creasing/indentations. Was likely used as a display for a shop previously [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $10 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Kindgom Hearts Japanese B2 Size Poster Set 
Condition: [SIZE=medium]Brand new [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $20 + $5 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Tenchi in Tokyo / Shin Tenchi Muyo Cel

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Beautiful multi layer cel from the end of the series featuring the main villain. Has very minimal line fading. Framed and ready to hang on your wall! [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]$150 Shipped[/SIZE]

Tenchi Muyo! Ryoko Cel

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Beautiful profile cel of Ryoko. Has a bit of line fading but overall looks pretty good for it's age. Framed but the frame is pretty old and the back cardboard is a little wavy. [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $100 Shipped[/SIZE]

El Hazard Production Oversized Cel

[SIZE=.9em]Condition: [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]In excellent condition. Very large cel with matching partial sketch. Can used for size reference and is sold separately. ;) [/SIZE][SIZE=.9em]Price: $25 + $8 Shipping (US)[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in that Naruto Art book! Can you pm me total price with the shipping?

Also the Pokemon and Koopa plush!

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be interested in Catherine Love is over and Okami plush. how much is okami plush? when are you leaving? so i can get the money together

Interested in Halo 3, tagging this thread. And you are going to have a lot of fun in Japan, congrats on the decision.

[quote name='wmoran27']Might be interested in Catherine Love is over and Okami plush. how much is okami plush? when are you leaving? so i can get the money together[/QUOTE]
Catherine ($85) + Okami Plush ($25) would be $110 together. If you're interested in both I would be willing to throw in free Priority shipping. Let me know asap as I have them listed on Amazon as well. I'm not leaving until the 25th of May but I would like to sell these things as quickly as possible, so if someone else can pay immediately, they would get the item. Sorry, but I've had so many people ask for things to be held and then never make the purchase. :( A day or two is fine, however.

[quote name='TooPoor']Interested in Halo 3, tagging this thread. And you are going to have a lot of fun in Japan, congrats on the decision.[/QUOTE]

If you'd like it I'd be willing to ship for free! PM me your PayPal address if you'd like to buy it Thanks, I'm super nervous about going but also very excited as it's been a dream of mine for years. :)

[quote name='SolidSnake86']Hot damn! I'd love to get my hands on a Playdia. It would look sweet near my Panasonic Q.[/QUOTE]
Feel free to make an offer~ :) It's in excellent condition too!

Bump 4 U. Shame mass effect 3 ce was a bust wish i listened to my inner voice but it lied on aliens. :) Great stuff some amazing prices wish i had some extra $..

[quote name='NoelVermillion']damn, from all the "roids" you have, you don't have Saber-lion

80306cf8ee201e8c7ce52c06add8ba36.jpg

Good luck - BUMP****[/QUOTE]

I actually do! It's just one of the 4 or 5 that I liked too much to git rid of! :) Thanks for the bump~

[quote name='Gamer SDP']is that Phantom Brave soundtrack Japanese version?[/QUOTE]

The text on the CD is Japanese so I assume it's the Japanese version. Let me know if you'd like to buy it. Thanks!

Oh wow, that is quite the selection of stuff you're getting rid of.

I feel like my heart would break, getting rid of so many treasures in one go.

[quote name='Rasen']Oh wow, that is quite the selection of stuff you're getting rid of.

I feel like my heart would break, getting rid of so many treasures in one go.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting a trip to Japan out of it though, so it's worth it to me. ;)

bread's done
Back