Twisted Metal $24 shipped @ AMZN

FYI The game's online code is un-redeemable. PSN thinks the code is expired even though it's not. I'm still waiting for the playstation customer service rep to send another one. Be sure to hang on to your receipt if you buy a copy.

By the time you get someone to get it for you at walmart and check you out you could of had your Amazon copy already

[quote name='Jack_Frost']By the time you get someone to get it for you at walmart and check you out you could of had your Amazon copy already[/QUOTE]

Sorry that doesnt even make sense lol...

[quote name='srac84']Sorry that doesnt even make sense lol...[/QUOTE]

It was an attempt at humor. Walmart isn't that bad. There are deals to be had, and I remember on Black Friday last year they started selling their game prices early.

....Who are we checking out?

And to be honest, I was deeply disappointed with this game. IMO this is one of the worse in the console series right next to TM4. I thought I was going to get a TM Black sequel but instead I got a half baked TM that had no soul. Vehicles were no longer exclusive to a specific driver, multiplayer was actually worse than Black's. (Nuke mode isn't fully fleshed out, they could've added countless of other game types that had more potential.). And the worse offense of them all.... No MINION, wtf?

As a big TM fan, the game failed to deliver.

[quote name='eXiON']....Who are we checking out?

And to be honest, I was deeply disappointed with this game. IMO this is one of the worse in the console series right next to TM4. I thought I was going to get a TM Black sequel but instead I got a half baked TM that had no soul. Vehicles were no longer exclusive to a specific driver, multiplayer was actually worse than Black's. (Nuke mode isn't fully fleshed out, they could've added countless of other game types that had more potential.). And the worse offense of them all.... No MINION, wtf?

As a big TM fan, the game failed to deliver.[/QUOTE]

Maybe this is what Jaffe meant when he said he wanted to make a game that would make us cry.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']You should of grabbed this in the bundle with a dual shock controller for $40.[/QUOTE]My local store has all the game/controller bundles on clearance & all clearance is 50% off so just $30. Not bad considering when they 1st went on clearance the TIV @ BB was $21.

This game is being pretty stubborn with price. I'm willing to bite on maybe $10-12, but it seems to be staying up there above 20.

Games not worth more than $10 sadly. I was one of the most excited people when I saw it revealed at E3. What a massive let down of a game.

bread's done
Back