Photo
- - - - -

Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#31 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

The Collector's Edition is up on amazon.com but I have no idea which package forwarding service to use now that GFC is out of service.

Suggestions?

#32 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

Best Buy is offering 800 RZ points on both Project X Zone and Tales of Xillia [regular edition] in case anyone was looking to get both day one, plus an extra $10.

#33 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

What do you mean with "plus an extra 10$?" I wish BB still did their 5$ off preorders thing. That was pretty sweet in hindsight.

#34 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

800 RZ points is still worth $10, right?

#35 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

Is it? first of all I don't see where it says 800 RZ for Project X Zone and second... I don't think I got anything out of them. Once I got a gift certificate that expired within a couple weeks so I didn't get ot use it.

#36 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

It's in there along with DKCR3D, Lego, and the Pokemon games.

They send an e-mail about a month after your purchase for the $10 off, which you can print off. Sometimes you have to claim your points manually at the reward zone portal.

#37 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

The Collector's Edition is up on amazon.com but I have no idea which package forwarding service to use now that GFC is out of service.

Suggestions?

Finally, thanks for the heads up. Now I can send it to the service my friend has... it's near the border, so only need to pay $2.5 usd to use the address.

#38 Trogdor469

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

Where are you guys finding your information on LE items. I would have liked to have gotten that animal crossing 3ds from japan if I had known it was coming out. Hell just random gaming related items that are limited I can throw on my desk.

Edit: Didn't know about Project X Zone. Kos-mos, Selvaria Bles! I would have liked to see some of the Soul Calibur characters in it. Taki, Sophitia team would have been awsome.

Edited by Trogdor469, 23 April 2013 - 07:43 AM.

#39 canuckcollector

canuckcollector

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Best Buy is offering 800 RZ points on both Project X Zone and Tales of Xillia [regular edition] in case anyone was looking to get both day one, plus an extra $10.

Project x zone is not under 800 points tab. I would have switched my amazon.ca preoroder otherwise...

#40 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Finally, thanks for the heads up. Now I can send it to the service my friend has... it's near the border, so only need to pay $2.5 usd to use the address.

That's what I do for US stuff too. I just pay a couple bucks for each package routed through them. The cost is a non-issue, as I gas up every time I pickup something, and that savings alone covers the expense/time/effort.

It's really annoying Gamestop.com blocks such purchases.
Posted Image

#41 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Project x zone is not under 800 points tab. I would have switched my amazon.ca preoroder otherwise...

Good catch. Anyway I usually preorder from a couple places (BB, FS, Amazon) and only keep the nicest copy.

#42 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

@Trogdor469 - the Animal Crossing 3DS XL is coming out here in North America. Actually, it's in the RZ section. They must've updated it overnight. Too bad the Luigi 3DS XL is Japan only at the moment. I'd have killed for that.

Posted Image

Sure.

#43 Trogdor469

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Im just curious how people are figuring out how people are coming across the information for LE's, particularly in Japan. My brother serves in South Korea and can probably get stuff that we cant get here in america.

#44 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

Im just curious how people are figuring out how people are coming across the information for LE's, particularly in Japan. My brother serves in South Korea and can probably get stuff that we cant get here in america.

Read gaming blogs, news sites. Unless you know japanese, you just have to get the info through the second hand sources everyone else does.

Signup for League of Legends:
https://signup.leagu...50e932937302371

#45 BellardB

BellardB

Get your head in the game!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

Good catch. Anyway I usually preorder from a couple places (BB, FS, Amazon) and only keep the nicest copy.

\

Wow! And my friends think I'm too picky. You are truly hardcore my friend. :applause:

#46 lowlowgoodprice

lowlowgoodprice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

i dont get it ... why everyone such a huge fan ? they always english dub and it usually makes teh game terrible D: but this time i hear its better than most

#47 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

i dont get it ... why everyone such a huge fan ? they always english dub and it usually makes teh game terrible D: but this time i hear its better than most

don't get it then. What can I say.

#48 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

That's what I do for US stuff too. I just pay a couple bucks for each package routed through them. The cost is a non-issue, as I gas up every time I pickup something, and that savings alone covers the expense/time/effort.

It's really annoying Gamestop.com blocks such purchases.

Exactly. Between me and my friend one of us will visit before the two week deadline so, all good.

#49 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Saves the World!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

I suppose it's mostly a matter of opinion. I enjoy the Tales games and I have for a long while, still have Graces F sealed and waiting for when it comes up from my backlog. The dub is something inevitable for me, I guess. I don't speak or read Japanese, as is the case for many, so a game from a series they enjoy usually builds excitement.
http://www.goozex.co...ms/t/19506.aspx

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here, Here and Here
Sig stolen for spreading wisdom purposes from Maigoyume

#50 Rastafari

Rastafari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Just got an e-mail from ebgames stating that Project X Zone: Limited edition is their exclusive. I thought this was a limited first edition run for all retailers. Is eb just blowing smoke or is it only available there?

Edited by Rastafari, 25 April 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#51 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Just got an e-mail from ebgames stating that Project X Zone: Limited edition is there exclusive. I thought this was a limited first edition run for all retailers. Is eb just blowing smoke or is it only available there?

I believe videogameplus.ca is doing the project x zone Limited edition, but I think it's cause they make deals with distributors. They also got their hands on the Store Exclusive Neptunia Victory Limited Edition available from the NISA online store.

#52 denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Alright... time to clear things up.

ALL versions will be upgraded to the "limited" edition. There is no "regular" edition (for first print anyway).
The game only includes original Japanese voices, and subtitles of course. No dub discussion necessary.

#53 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Just preordered the Animal Crossing 3ds XL, thanks for the heads up VetraX
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#54 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

Maybe we should make a CE thread like they have in other regional threads :P

#55 canuckcollector

canuckcollector

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

Tales of Xillia CE preorder page is back for both online and instore.

source: http://www.facebook....bgames.gamestop

#56 Variation

Variation

The Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

Tales of Xillia CE preorder page is back for both online and instore.

source: http://www.facebook....bgames.gamestop

THANK YOU sir, I was able to get mine in this time! :applause::applause::applause:

#57 QuagsireQing

QuagsireQing

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:54 AM

Anyone wanting one needs to act quick. Each store has a specific amount allocated, and once those are sold, they're done. My local store's only got one left; don't dillydally.

#58 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

Anyone wanting one needs to act quick. Each store has a specific amount allocated, and once those are sold, they're done. My local store's only got one left; don't dillydally.

Maybe you can specify what is your store so that others in the same area can take advantage ^_____^

#59 borderland

borderland

what.. where am I...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

thanks OP

i was able to pre order for myself and 5 of my friend (6 copy)
store (still got 4 more)

#60 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

Wow, I assume you're gonna haul all them back to Italy at some point? That's pretty nice of you.
Posted Image