Halo 4 $23.99 + Free Shipping at Newegg

[quote name='Seraphinianus']they made a 4th Halo? neat.[/QUOTE]

It was, until Master Chief died.

Some of us haven't played Halo 4 yet. Next time, can you use the spoiler alert that hides your text unless you click on it, please?

[quote name='bruceg']Some of us haven't played Halo 4 yet. Next time, can you use the spoiler alert that hides your text unless you click on it, please?[/QUOTE]

I was joking (I haven't played it either), but I'll delete so as not to confuse anyone.

[quote name='usagi']It was $20 last month at Radioshack B&M after a $10 coupon.[/quote]

There was none around me. Great price, might grab it. Thanks!

Will BB price match if its out of stock? Their website says no but I was wondering if anyone got lucky doing so

I've been looking for a wired controller for under $30 and I can't believe I missed the deal by a couple of hours >_

[quote name='TooPoor']You get Internet connection under a rock? neat.[/QUOTE]

Are you mad that halo just isn't that popular anymore and I just didn't notice the release? neat.

[quote name='Mikeyjl87']Will BB price match if its out of stock? Their website says no but I was wondering if anyone got lucky doing so

I've been looking for a wired controller for under $30 and I can't believe I missed the deal by a couple of hours >_

[quote name='Seraphinianus']Are you mad that halo just isn't that popular anymore and I just didn't notice the release? neat.[/QUOTE]

Your kidding me right?
It's going to outsell Reach and get close to Halo 3 in sales, maybe even surpass Halo 3 in the long run.
Halo 3 was the best selling title of the series unless I'm wrong.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Technically they are not supposed to, it says it on their price match policy like you mentioned, but you can go ahead and try and who knows you might be successful. I got shot down yesterday at my BB trying to PM borderlands 19.99 newegg deal. I still don't get how the item being "out of stock" has anything to do with the actually price on the website.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I don't get it either--do they just not believe that the game was ever in stock at that price? :???:

I wonder how they'd respond if you said: "OK, then I'll just go back home, wait for it to come back in stock at Newegg, and order it without coming back all this way. You could have gotten a sale by price-matching it now, but I suppose you know best." :whistle2:\"

...Note that this scenario only applies to in-store PM attempts.

It's simple, really: since it's out of stock at the other site, no one is selling it at that price. They won't cut into their own profit margins by matching a price no one else is currently selling at. It's just business; if they don't sell you that game at the discounted cost, eventually someone's gonna come up and buy it at the tagged price.

[quote name='FEGuy']It's simple, really: since it's out of stock at the other site, no one is selling it at that price. They won't cut into their own profit margins by matching a price no one else is currently selling at. It's just business; if they don't sell you that game at the discounted cost, eventually someone's gonna come up and buy it at the tagged price.[/QUOTE]

Actually no, its not so simple.

This is not a 59.99 new release. The fact this game has been discounted as low as 23.99 should raise a flag that the thousands (which BB has) of stock will soon be worth LESS than the 23.99 price. Most likely hit 19.99 very soon or just go on clearance or deal of the day.

I dont know how many times they have denied me a PM and then a little while later I get the same item either for the same price or CHEAPER from them. In the end, they are the ones that lose.

I can see your argument if the store has 2 in stock, or if the game came out last week, but if the manager sees they have 10 or more and the game is getting long in the tooth, they need to get rid of it while they can.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']Are you mad that halo just isn't that popular anymore[/QUOTE]
He was making a joke... calm down.

OT: Managed to get a copy earlier. Thanks TC!

I really cant believe how low this has dropped so fast. First the Radio Shack $20 now this...strange as I recall, Halo 3 took a while to drop.

bread's done
Back