Amazon Video Games Gold Box for Tuesday 4/23: GoW: Judgement $34.99, Halo 4 $29.99

zzamaro

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]30031[/IMG-R]Today''s Amazon Gold Box deals event features discounts on 7 gaming items, including God of War: Ascension $39.99 and God of War PS3 Bundle $279.99 as the Deals of the Day.

Lightning Deal Schedule (Pacific Time):
:360: Gears of War: Judgment $34.99 (12 to 5am)
:360: Halo 4 $29.99 (5 to 7am)
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution $18.99 (7 to 9am)
:360::ps3: Dead Space 3 $39.99 (9 to 11 pm)
iconamazon.gif
Tritton 720+ 7.1 Headset $99.99 (11am to 1pm)
iconamazon.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX51 Premium Wireless Dolby Digital Gaming Headset $199.99 (1 to 3pm)
:3ds::psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward $29.99 (3 to 5pm)
:360: Forza Horizon/Forza Horizon Limited Edition $19.99 (5 to 7pm)
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection $14.99 (7 to 9pm)
iconamazon.gif
Lego Lord of the Rings $19.99 (9 to 11pm)

Amazon Gold Box Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm they seem to be on an aggressive campaign to get rid of soccer games before the season ends. So i imagine some FIFA and football manager stuff.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Derp, deal on Injustice?

Since it's not the holiday season, I'm pretty jaded on these Goldbox deals.[/QUOTE]

Injustice for $59.98?

In for Dragon Ball Z for Kinect for $25. Can't wait. And it looks like the mods have invaded this thread and laid down the law! Guess that means I'm on the lam.

[quote name='spoonTRex']Last time they had Tomb Raider for $40. Hoping for Bioshock Infinite for the same deal.[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt anything bioshock infinite related will be in it!!

I want to see Scribblenauts Collection at around $20 or less. It was released a couple of weeks ago and it had a silent launch because the DS is dead and probably few copies have sold, but I've never played the first 2 games so I want this.

Also hoping for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Red Dead GOTY for $10.

[quote name='dilemna']Highly doubt anything bioshock infinite related will be in it!![/QUOTE]

Maybe in an alternate reality. Somebody get Elizabeth to open a tear.

[quote name='morrodox']Maybe in an alternate reality. Somebody get Elizabeth to open a tear.[/QUOTE]

Dude, spoilers for people who haven't beat the game. Just sayin'...:whistle2:#

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']hopefully DMC at $30[/QUOTE]

I just bought DMC for 30 through amazon wherehouse. Get it on Sat.

I would love to see a deal on Defiance. Only new game I don't have that interests me.
Maybe Cheapy will come through on some hints.

In before the inevitable 50 pages of bitching and moaning (some of which will inevitably be justified). And what's with the tags? Is "nope" the new "tagblock"?

I'm hoping for a deal on Star Trek. And the Tomb Raider deal (for PC, at least) was $35, not $40. Maybe $40 was another platform?

I would like to see some good deals on some older titles that can go sub $20.

I personally would like to see Hitman: Absolution for one.

However, these deals usually follow this formula as of late:

New title $20 off msrp
Some dance game
PS3 headset of some sort (Pulse specifically)
Skylander deal
GAEM personal environment

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully there's a Zumba sale. Didn't get the chance to buy it at the time there were four deals for it. :(

(I hope this isn't deleted, like they love to do. I really need the game to lose weight and look sexy.)

[quote name='strait edge follower']im guessing everyone got their cag goldbox meme's in like ”omg zumba time !” already ?[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen one yet.

[quote name='strait edge follower']im guessing everyone got their cag goldbox meme's in like ”omg zumba time !” already ?[/QUOTE]

Don't you see the censored tags? :lol:

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Don't you see the censored tags? [/QUOTE]

Yeah, lol. But I was also being sarcastic, since the poster seemed to be annoyed about the Zumba posts, when I myself had done a one. ;D

Edit: Sorry, I thought you had replied to me.

[quote name='Emoney244']Injustice or Bioshock deals please :)[/QUOTE]

:applause: Injustice for $40! My friends keep rubbing how awesome it is in my face.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Im new to these, so when does it start/get revealed?[/QUOTE]

Customers who have shown an interest in video games might like to know that we have an All Video Games Gold Box Event on Tuesday, April 23.

The event includes the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals that start at 3 a.m. ET / midnight PT.

Usually someone knows what they are going to be on here a day before, but sometimes that does not happen.

bread's done
Back