Photo
- - - - -

(USED)$20 Soul Sacrifice, $25 COD BO:D(Vita), $9.XX RE:M(3DS), $12.XX Twisted Metal, Sly(Vita), $27.XX FUSE, Metro LL + more 3DS/vita drops @ GS

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 Fairy

Fairy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

i think that birthday coupon has been cracked down on and i would remove it..they removed the other thread with the coupon codes init

wonder if the buy 2 get 1 free and the Birthday code and the PUR would stack

B2G1 won't stack with the birthday code but PUR always applies.

#32 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

i think that birthday coupon has been cracked down on and i would remove it..they removed the other thread with the coupon codes init

wonder if the buy 2 get 1 free and the Birthday code and the PUR would stack

wait for the b2g1 from GS THEN use the b-day code/PUR that one will stack everything.

#33 pixi

pixi

Megabitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

Birthday code still work? All I got on mine was a 3-day offer to buy a ps3 hd collection at 10% off

#34 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

damn it... who ressurected this old thread and got me all excited about Prof Layton and Kid Icarus pricing... just to click on the link and find out they are 25$ used :(

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

damn it... who ressurected this old thread and got me all excited about Prof Layton and Kid Icarus pricing... just to click on the link and find out they are 25$ used :(

You can stay excited since the coupon code takes $7 off the $25

#36 heatfan1121

heatfan1121

Pikmin 3 is Awesome!

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

This may be a stupid question, but how do I use the code in store? Can I just tell it to them?

#37 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

This may be a stupid question, but how do I use the code in store? Can I just tell it to them?

text the code to yourself & give it o them

OP updated
Bioshock Infinite is now a cheap $4 or less rental, Prof. Layton & MM & NFS most wanted have dropped too.

#38 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

Did Enuf start sniffing glue?

Or did he pick "the wrong week to stop sniffing glue?" :)

#39 Clan Mc

Clan Mc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

Birthday coupon??? My birthday was the 3rd of this month, I don't see one in my active offers. How does one obtain said coupon?

#40 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

Birthday coupon??? My birthday was the 3rd of this month, I don't see one in my active offers. How does one obtain said coupon?

Contact GS CS but this one is universal so used it until I believe the 25th, then hopefully someone will post the next one.

#41 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

Yeah, mine was the 11th, and I got nada, as well...

#42 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

Check your email.

Also, that is a very attractive price for AC:L!

xivpads.png

#43 mattx0r

mattx0r

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

What is this "Free rental" thing? Is it just purchasing a used game and returning it before 7 days have past - which is GameStop's usual policy?

#44 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

What is this "Free rental" thing? Is it just purchasing a used game and returning it before 7 days have past - which is GameStop's usual policy?

It means the game can be traded in for near the same price of purchase currently.

xivpads.png

#45 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:09 AM

Im not getting a PUR discount online. Is there something I have to do?
3DS 3136-6780-8494
Wii U moothemagiccow
PSN moothemagiccow

#46 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:14 AM

what is this "free rental" thing? Is it just purchasing a used game and returning it before 7 days have past - which is gamestop's usual policy?

bb tiv

#47 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

well, if you beat it fast enough, yeah can just return it for no loss,lol.

Selling GTA V and Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#48 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

well, if you beat it fast enough, yeah can just return it for no loss,lol.

rather do the trades so I get the points & move the credit to BB. Their credit is "cash" to me.

Edited by Enuf, 24 May 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#49 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

rather do the trades so I get the points & move the credit to BB. There credit is "cash" to me.

Now that Gamestop sells Amazon gift cards though, their credit is "cash" as well.

Deader2818.png

#50 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:20 AM

Does the birthday coupon and the buy 2 get 1 free coupon stack?

#51 Fairy

Fairy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

Does the birthday coupon and the buy 2 get 1 free coupon stack?

It stacks with store promotion B2G1, but not the power up reward B2G1.

#52 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

Now that Gamestop sells Amazon gift cards though, their credit is "cash" as well.

I haven't used AMZ in ages I just pm them instead, plus 60 days protection & the visa goes much further than AMZ credit.

#53 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:02 AM

I just need credit in BB :( . Gamestop needs to have another b2g1 so i can transfer some credit

#54 LordTobert

LordTobert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

I can't be alone in thinking that the title of this thread is incredibly misleading. Do we honestly need a thread explaining math?

#55 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

I can't be alone in thinking that the title of this thread is incredibly misleading. Do we honestly need a thread explaining math?

Considering the birthday coupon doesnt work online and cag16 doesnt work instore, Im not sure where the prices are coming from. Not to mention that the PUR discount only applies for the paid membership.

Listing advertised prices should be the rule here.
3DS 3136-6780-8494
Wii U moothemagiccow
PSN moothemagiccow

#56 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

Yeah, I never really got the point of this thread to be honest.

Deader2818.png

#57 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

Considering the birthday coupon doesnt work online and cag16 doesnt work instore, Im not sure where the prices are coming from. Not to mention that the PUR discount only applies for the paid membership.

Listing advertised prices should be the rule here.

Ex.
Persona 4 Golden has dropped to $27.99 used so take the PUR & B-day codes discounts you get $20.XX. Alot of these prices are the cheapest currently or some of the games have ever been...used of course.

#58 LordTobert

LordTobert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

Ex.
Persona 4 Golden has dropped to $27.99 used so take the PUR & B-day codes discounts you get $20.XX. Alot of these prices are the cheapest currently or some of the games have ever been...used of course.

I understand what the savings are, that's how coupons work. The problem is that ANY game is going to get cheaper this way. If you need a thread to do some basic math for you to decide to bite on a particular used game at GameStop then you are at the wrong site. I'm fairly certain that to be considered a CAG you need to understand math lol.

#59 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

I understand what the savings are, that's how coupons work. The problem is that ANY game is going to get cheaper this way. If you need a thread to do some basic math for you to decide to bite on a particular used game at GameStop then you are at the wrong site. I'm fairly certain that to be considered a CAG you need to understand math lol.

It`s not that cut & dry since prices/promos change along with w/games "worth" & TIV`s. When this thread was 1st started buying 3 copies of some games got u the games freeor with profit, 1 yr PUR & even if you backlogged it no loss. It happened again & I got several pm`s from people who wanted the games or to move credit. So now they can follow the thread at their leisure.
Plus there`s alot of people who don`t regularly follow CAG so seeing the final price makes things easier.

#60 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

Massive price drops on some 3DS, vita games

edit: couple nice drops on PS3/X360 too

$19.99 Heroes of Ruin(order online using other discount)

Radnarok Odyssey, Etrian Odyssey, Devil Survivor Overclocked, SFxTK(Vita), Naruto(3DS),Tales of they Abyss & Supremacy MMA(Vita)

Armored Core V, Anarchy Reigns, Naruto UNS3