Gamestop PC spring download sale -- up to 75% off

I've been keeping an eye on it. Wish I could remember what the contents of the old Steam Bethesda pack was during the last big sale. Just not sure if anything in there is worth it compared to Steam...

Anyone know if everything on gamestop requires you to go through their client? Seems their links revert back to the impulse links at checkout, and they all state that they require the gamestop app to be installed.

I was looking at dawn of discovery and settlers7, but was hoping to just activate both on ubi's system, but wasnt sure especially on DoD

lol @ Sonic Adventure 2 being part of this deal when its 1 cent off.

Amalur for $6 sounds great, but I want it for my Xbox =/

is this redeemable on steam? or do we need to install gamestop client? LA noire is sold the cheapest around 19.9 NZD here, and normally... 49.9. pretty steep price for old game.

Are they still performing maintenance? I went to buy something from Gamestop for the first time in ten years, and their site is down...

Thanks op but I think I'm going to hold out for the steam summer sale. Btw, was the 50% off some pre owned games the only thing they were doing for a spring sale this year? Or has anyone heard of any rumors they'll do some more sales soon?

Has anyone purchased anything successfully in the past few hours? I'm still getting the maintenance message.

[quote name='Xaliqen']Has anyone purchased anything successfully in the past few hours? I'm still getting the maintenance message.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Just download and install the GameStop client instead. From there it works.

[quote name='Juub']Same here. Just download and install the GameStop client instead. From there it works.[/QUOTE]

Lol? I wonder how many customers they're losing because of this...

I took a look at their forums, and it's filled with people having problems. I also found out they're shutting their forums down in a couple days, not sure what to make of that.

I'm still getting the message "The GameStop PC Downloads Store is currently down for maintenance."

I get the message whenever I try to check out, no luck on their "Gamestop App" either.

Oh well, I guess they don't want my money, which is good, because, at this point, I'm not sure I want to give it to them. :)

Civ 5 Gold Edition for 12.49...that's pretty good

Best part is you can use GS credit in their digital store if you have nothing better to do with it

I had a $25 e-rewards Gamestop credit to burn, so I picked up KoA, Condemned (haven't played it since the early 360 days), Max Payne 3, and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition for $31, only $6 out of pocket.
Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='Psybuster']Civ 5 Gold Edition for 12.49...that's pretty good

Best part is you can use GS credit in their digital store if you have nothing better to do with it[/QUOTE]

o_O I see $24.99.

How are the Civ games? I never played one before, thinking of getting Civ 3 to try it out since its only $2.49

[quote name='Triggerhappy14']I had a $25 e-rewards Gamestop credit to burn, so I picked up KoA, Condemned (haven't played it since the early 360 days), Max Payne 3, and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition for $31, only $6 out of pocket.
Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

Condemned is easily my favorite horror game ever, and probably one of my favorite games ever.

Didn't know about this sale. Thanks for the heads up! I'm really tempted to get ARMA II: Combined Operations just so I can play DayZ before the standalone comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vap']Condemned is easily my favorite horror game ever, and probably one of my favorite games ever.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that game is amazing. My favorite genre and one of my favorites along with Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 1, and The Suffering.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Yes, that game is amazing. My favorite genre and one of my favorites along with Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 1, and The Suffering.[/QUOTE]

I've never played the suffering before, but I've really been wanting to try it. I might have to buy it for the Xbox, assuming its BC.

bread's done
Back