HELP! IP Banned, did nothing wrong!

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So for some reason I can no longer see pictures on the site. It shows a blank box with an green triangle or red x, and that's it. If I try to go directly to the photo (right click, copy adress), it says "sorry, the administrator has banned your IP."

I've tried contacting them, but haven't heard back. I really don't know whats wrong, as I've only been hear a short time and have never had this problem. I don't know what I could have done to deserve a ban, assuming it actually is one.

If anyone has any help, I would really really appreciate it:cry:

Sorry, I mean photos you upload to your albums. Ones on the forums work fine, but the others don't. I'm trying to view pics of some lowball auctions, but I can't get it to work, and the IP banned message keeps popping up when I try.

[quote name='Pookymeister']If you were IP Banned, you wouldn't be posting. It's probably something to do with whatever image host it is.[/QUOTE]

It was working for a couple hours, but I've lost it them again. I'm referring to the pics on CAG, that people upload to their personal folders. I don't know who is hosting them, so I can't do anything about it:cry:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ditto, I'm seeing the same error/message on CAG albums.[/QUOTE]

All albums? I just took a quick look at yours and didn't see issues.

bread's done
Back