:3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy - $19.99
:3ds: Wreck it Ralph - $19.99
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $19.99
:360::ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops - $29.99
:360::ps3::pc: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99
:3ds: Castlevania: Mirror of Fate - $29.99
:3ds: Fifa Soccer 13 - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang i just bought paper mario used at gamestop 2 weeks ago with the birthday coupon. Would have bought it new in bestbuy. Good thing the game i got was complete with an unused club nintendo reg card so im not feeling that bad. you win some you lose some

I'm in for Paper Mario. Not a bad price for it. What time does this end OP if you know? I'd like to know so I won't forget. lol

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']At that price I almost want to pick up Bioshock again, even though I already own them both on PS3, just because I loved them so much:D[/QUOTE]

Im gonna rebuy it just cause i want the Rapture edition. Grabbing it for ps3 this time so i can platinum them and have them both complete for both systems. Yea i got a problem. Love these games. Still own my 360 copies too.

If anyone's looking to buy one of these online...I can sell you a $10 cert for $8 so you can save 2 extra dollars... PM me.

question: for Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition, is the DLC all on disk? Or is it a stupid DLC code. Specifically the Xbox version but im curious about both

[quote name='Kenshindono']question: for Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition, is the DLC all on disk? Or is it a stupid DLC code. Specifically the Xbox version but im curious about both[/QUOTE]

I have the 360 one, its all on disc. Don't see why the PS3 would be any different.

[quote name='Kenshindono']question: for Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition, is the DLC all on disk? Or is it a stupid DLC code. Specifically the Xbox version but im curious about both[/QUOTE]

It comes with four discs.

The PS3 one comes with 1 disc and the code is on the disc

Best Buy keeps putting Mirror of Fate on sale. I can't get rid of that stupid game now. People will expect me to sell it for $22 or something. I paid MSRP for that crap.

I like that Sticker Star is at a nice price. I didn't go for it when it was $29.99 on sale at Amazon.

I think someone may have mentioned before that with the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture edition (ps3) you have to install the entire game to the hard drive just to be able to play it. The 360 version you may be able to play from disc w/o installing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

[quote name='bruceg']I think someone may have mentioned before that with the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture edition (ps3) you have to install the entire game to the hard drive just to be able to play it. The 360 version you may be able to play from disc w/o installing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...[/QUOTE]

22 GB from what ive heard

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Best Buy keeps putting Mirror of Fate on sale. I can't get rid of that stupid game now. People will expect me to sell it for $22 or something. I paid MSRP for that crap.

I like that Sticker Star is at a nice price. I didn't go for it when it was $29.99 on sale at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

hey you want to sell it for 22 :) just joking........ personally would not give more then 10 for the bugged game

(bugged) at the end of chapter 1 when you fight the boss and beat the boss and go into chapter 2 you must play around 10 to 15 mins into chapter 2 before saving. if you dont and turn your system off (even if you save right after you beat the boss) when you come back into the game you will be at last SAVE POINT On chapter 1 BUT THE Grab spot will be gone meaning you have to delete the save and redo the entire chapter... company confirmed they knew this bug BUT did not think it was that big of a deal to fix it

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Like to $19.99.

For you guys' sakes.[/QUOTE]are you kidding me! Wtf is this. If you don't want to sell it for the going price than just keep it. Don't come in here and complain about a sale...no one cares if you bought it and want to sell for higher this the price.

Thanks for the heads up on Paper Mario! My local Best Buy actually has it in stock and I've been looking for another title for my new 3DS XL

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']So, Paper Mario is pretty good? Think I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

I thought it sucked and was happy to trade my copy in last week. RPG elements are GONE, and the sticker collecting combat mechanic is something I loathed. Worst Paper Mario by far, and a major disappointmet for me.

Castlevania on the otherhand is excellent, and something I'm in the midst of enjoying right now. Wish I waited a week or so to get the game for $30, as I didn't expect it to go on sale so soon. Mercury Steam crafted an excellent game that's different than previous handheld Castlevanias. Really enjoy the combat and the 3D is gorgeous as well and there's real depth to the areas you explore.

[quote name='slidecage']hey you want to sell it for 22 :) just joking........ personally would not give more then 10 for the bugged game

(bugged) at the end of chapter 1 when you fight the boss and beat the boss and go into chapter 2 you must play around 10 to 15 mins into chapter 2 before saving. if you dont and turn your system off (even if you save right after you beat the boss) when you come back into the game you will be at last SAVE POINT On chapter 1 BUT THE Grab spot will be gone meaning you have to delete the save and redo the entire chapter... company confirmed they knew this bug BUT did not think it was that big of a deal to fix it[/QUOTE]

I managed to finish the game the week it came out and I sold it back for $35. I'm really confused people were defending the game when it got a low review score on various gaming sites. The game was clearly rushed to meet the release deadline. I hope Konami goes back to the 2D style of Castlevania for the handheld devices and finish up the Lord of Shadows story arc for the consoles. The story with all the character switches every few hours for mirror of fate really wasn't necessary.
I didn't dislike the game, just wasn't happy with the final product. But I'm sure some will love this game for $30. I'll just be playing the DS Castlevania games instead :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am pretty sure Warfighter will get to $10...must resist it at $15.[/QUOTE]

How is warfighter compared to the las MOH? I am not expecting anything out of multiplayer, however if single player is good I may consider...

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Best Buy keeps putting Mirror of Fate on sale. I can't get rid of that stupid game now. People will expect me to sell it for $22 or something. I paid MSRP for that crap.

I like that Sticker Star is at a nice price. I didn't go for it when it was $29.99 on sale at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Oh no! Perish the thought!

[quote name='abcs']How is warfighter compared to the las MOH? I am not expecting anything out of multiplayer, however if single player is good I may consider...[/QUOTE]

I liked the single play and the multiplayer wasn't bad at all. The fire team mechanic works really well.

Nobody buy Sticker Star!!! It is nothing like the first two Paper Mario games, or that semi-decent Wii game. I got it for $15 new and turned around and sold it within hours for $25 because it's garbage. I'm saying this and I love paper mario but the RPG gameplay is gone.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Im gonna rebuy it just cause i want the Rapture edition. Grabbing it for ps3 this time so i can platinum them and have them both complete for both systems. Yea i got a problem. Love these games. Still own my 360 copies too.[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on platinuming bioshock pretty soon. It actually doesn't seem to hard, but the extra dificulty option added from the 360 release makes me imagine it's more difficult than 100%ing the achievements. Going to be fun though:)

XBOX 360
Bioshock: Disc 1:Game Disc 2: DLC
Bioshock 2: Disc 1: Game Disc 2: DLC

DLC Needs to be installed from discs.
No DLC codes.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']what exactly was the point in copy and pasting the OP?:roll:

Still can't believe that Black Ops and MW3 are still $30. People sure do love their CoD:cry:[/QUOTE]

It's the Blizzard games of FPS.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']what exactly was the point in copy and pasting the OP?:roll:

Still can't believe that Black Ops and MW3 are still $30. People sure do love their CoD:cry:[/QUOTE]

He added links to the games to make it easier for us to get to the deals.

bread's done
Back