Giveaway

cin84_12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
I have a few things to give away. To enter, you must have a join date of 2012 or earlier and you must post a link/screenshot of a time when you gave something away (for free) on CAG. There are 10 prizes and I will use a random generator to pick the winners in 48 hours. First winner will have the first pick and so on.

Prizes:
1 month Xbox Live Gold code
5x 160 Microsoft Points
(Male) Xbox Live Avatar Spacesuit -seen here
(Male) March Madness Xbox Live Avatar T-shirt
(Female) Xbox Live Avatar Mage Costume
(Female) Xbox Live Avatar Warrior Costume

Winners are:
tokyostomp
Ekcipher
ilRadd
rpmboy
garrett9418
FlamedLiquid
Funbomb
j3s
Johnny The Machine
AZR43L

All codes should be region free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. May I ask, why Is there a limit as to how long we have been a member? I would really like to participate in this contests. I am a genuine, honest, kind person. And to be honest, we all have to join sometime! I joined in February 2013 which is just past 2012. Also, what difference does it make if someone has been a member for 2 years and another person for 2 months? Oh by the way, I have given quite a lot away on CAG aswell! Thanks for reading this. Am I allowed to enter?

Thanks for this giveaway OP

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321345
Gave away quite a few MCR Codes there hope that counts :)

Awesome Give away! thx for the chance!!

[quote name='IamEvilHomer37']Found 2 more 2 day trial Codes from old games

Q49PD-PGDVT-XXWJH-2RDQY-7DBXY
MR4JW-XRJJB-HWD37-F849C-RX6P3[/QUOTE]

i'd like to ask you a question though OP. how the heck did you manager to get rank whatever in the ambassador program? I am a part of it and I harly due it due to the skype/messenger integration being a pain in the ass. Maybe its mre annoying as i'm on win8. so 2/3 apps try getting messages and i get popups up the yingyang

bread's done
Back