Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/21 to 4/27) $15 Gift Card with Dead Island at Toys R Us

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#181 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

Almost as good as the BBY deal for riptide.

#182 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:46 AM

Looks like Amazon has already price matched the sale and some things are showing up as cheaper than in the OP.

#183 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

So is this going to be the best deal available for Dead Island:Riptide? I haven't seen anything else. Given the low starting price, I'm wondering if I should just wait a month or two and see if it stops fast, down to maybe $30-$35.

YMMV, but you could try pm'ing the GC deal @ BB & end up paying $35 w/$20 credit. I pm'd last weeks target ad for b1g1 50% off, grabbed 2 copies of Injustice, Bioshock & Ni No Kuni. They took $30 off 1 Injustice & Bioshock.

Almost as good as the BBY deal for riptide.

Not even close if done correctly with or without the $20 credit.

#184 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

(silver member) I price matched Tomb Raider and Gears with no issues.

#185 xlost4

xlost4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

I wanna go to Best Buy and price match Battlefield 3 but I'm afraid I might get rejected :/
Posted Image

#186 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

Do you think they'll price match Target on the 3ds xl and still offer the $20 card with Luigi's mansion?

No i highly doubt it

#187 xlost4

xlost4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

Well I managed to get it!

Posted Image

EDIT: Better?

Edited by xlost4, 23 April 2013 - 01:28 AM.

Posted Image

#188 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

Well I managed to get it!

HOLY JEEZUS thats a giant picture.

OT: It seems as if Gears of War:Judgment is defective everywhere all the best buys I call tell me they had to send the games back because they were defective #-o

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#189 xlost4

xlost4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

HOLY JEEZUS thats a giant picture.

OT: It seems as if Gears of War:Judgment is defective everywhere all the best buys I call tell me they had to send the games back because they were defective #-o

Look above now. Is that better?
Posted Image

#190 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

Sorry, I had next week's Target info swapped with this weeks. It's fixed.

#191 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Can confirm that BF3 is for the vanilla edition. Got the manager to PM it anyways since the ad doesnt clearly say if it was for vanilla or premium.

#192 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

Look above now. Is that better?

Yes :)

#193 Ando

Ando

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

I know there's no reason to with baseball season in early swing but I wish someone would run a sale on The Show.

#194 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

so basically 45 bucks for injustice at toys r us! Not bad for people tha tdon't have it yet.

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#195 JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

Gonna go pick up a 3DS XL in the morning. Has anyone had any luck finding the Mario Kart XL bundle at Target? They don't have it listed on the website anymore so I can't see if its in stock.

#196 zyk

zyk

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

Gonna go pick up a 3DS XL in the morning. Has anyone had any luck finding the Mario Kart XL bundle at Target? They don't have it listed on the website anymore so I can't see if its in stock.

Someone in this thread said they found one at their Target.

#197 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

I know there's no reason to with baseball season in early swing but I wish someone would run a sale on The Show.

Best Buy and Amazon had it for 50 last week. Keep an eye on the amazon warehouse deals page. You might get lucky.

#198 hectorlaparka

hectorlaparka

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

That TRU Injustice coupon just made my day. Thanks!

#199 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

Bought a Gears of War Season Pass in the store from Best Buy for the bonus 400 points, the guy mentioned that the code will get emailed to my account, and the only code I received was a copy of the season pass code that was on my receipt :/. I'm not sure if the sales person did something wrong or what happened but I went ahead and made a post about it on their forums.

659629.png?68329996

#200 Msirbono

Msirbono

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Not sure if its been mentioned in the 200 comments already here, but in the same Best Buy ad they have 3DS games from $20-$30, including Paper Mario: Sticker Star for $20.

#201 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

So with best buys new PM policy I cant PM bioshock infinite since I got it last month at release right?

#202 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:23 AM

So with best buys new PM policy I cant PM bioshock infinite since I got it last month at release right?

Unfortunately, not unless you're Silver. We got an extended period for PMs before the new policy took effect and Bioshock falls into that window...

#203 MastaNinja

MastaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Having same issue as last time with the 1600+400 deal as last time. Gets stuck at choosing my shipping address even though I selected store pick-up. So annoying, can't proceed.

#204 zyk

zyk

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

So has anyone's Best Buy completely change the gaming department? From what I could tell they decided to put paper with the art cover of the game into cases on the shelves instead of the actual games. It was mainly the newer releases (Tomb Raider, Bioshock, God of War, Metal Gear), confused the hell out of me. I waited a few minutes, but most of the employees around were helping other customers. I was gonna go ask at customer service, but there were a few people in line and I had to go =/. Might hit up Best Buy again later this week to find out whats up. Gives me flash backs as a kid, I remember TRU made you pick up something in the game section and you had to bring it up to the front to get the game.

#205 Xaliqen

Xaliqen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

So has anyone's Best Buy completely change the gaming department? From what I could tell they decided to put paper with the art cover of the game into cases on the shelves instead of the actual games. It was mainly the newer releases (Tomb Raider, Bioshock, God of War, Metal Gear), confused the hell out of me. I waited a few minutes, but most of the employees around were helping other customers. I was gonna go ask at customer service, but there were a few people in line and I had to go =/. Might hit up Best Buy again later this week to find out whats up. Gives me flash backs as a kid, I remember TRU made you pick up something in the game section and you had to bring it up to the front to get the game.

Yeah, at least it's not as bad as Gamestop opening all their new game boxes and giving you the disc separately at checkout.

#206 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

A couple of the ones around here used to do that but they closed down. Now there are only 2 (one seems like its closing down because it doesn't have much stock and the other just sucks completely). So I just do all my shopping online, unless I really need something fast.

#207 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

So, I PM'd my launch week Bioshock Infinite at BB. The rep gave me a $10 credit back. Shouldn't PMs (post-purchase or otherwise) be the difference + tax? I'm not going to call back for $0.80, but for future reference.

#208 p123p

p123p

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

Hmm saw some gameplay of dead island and it looks pretty fun to play. 35 bucks after GC looks like a good price.

#209 jgressley

jgressley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

So, I PM'd my launch week Bioshock Infinite at BB. The rep gave me a $10 credit back. Shouldn't PMs (post-purchase or otherwise) be the difference + tax? I'm not going to call back for $0.80, but for future reference.

You should get your $10 + tax.

However, I had trouble getting a credit in-store and had to call customer service. They couldn't get the standard price match to work either, so they issued me a "shipping credit" to my credit card.

It's possible that they had to circumvent the normal system manually to get you your $10 back and didn't considered the tax...

#210 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

No gaming deals in the paper best buy ad but im sure we will see some online like last time.

Selling GTA V and Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png