Giving away Gears of War download code to 1st CAG to reply with over 1k posts - GONE!

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Free download code for Gears 1. It goes to the first person to reply to this that's been a CAG for at least a year and has over 1,000 posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stinkytick']God Dammit, I would love to have it but I'm a new user :/ Maybe better luck next time ._.[/QUOTE]
Sorry guys, I'm doing this because people often post things and lurkers go grab them. I think it's only fair that someone that's been active in the community would get this. It's not some small thing like a coke cap, it's a full game.

[quote name='Blaster man']Sorry guys, I'm doing this because people often post things and lurkers go grab them. I think it's only fair that someone that's been active in the community would get this. It's not some small thing like a coke cap, it's a full game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right. And I actually think I don't deserve it as I'm a new user and I'm not even able to create threads I believe or link in posts, I believe.

But thanks for the giveaway. Always great

[quote name='stinkytick']Yeah you're right. And I actually think I don't deserve it as I'm a new user and I'm not even able to create threads I believe or link in posts, I believe.

But thanks for the giveaway. Always great[/QUOTE]

You'll get stuff down the road, don't worry.

This code came from my Gear of War: Judgement game that I won in a contest that I previously posted about that a lot of CAG's won prizes in. I already had this game so I figured I'd give it to someone else. :)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336743

It's got a 2-day gold trial code on it as well, trying to decide if I want to hold onto that or give that away as well...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thanks a lot! :D[/QUOTE]

No problem! Not as good as 2 and 3 (they fix a bunch of issues) but still a good game. Hope you enjoy it!

[quote name='Blaster man']Free download code for Gears 1. It goes to the first person to reply to this that's been a CAG for at least a year and has over 1,000 posts.[/QUOTE]

Nice idea! I wasn't here to get the code (I already played the game before and I got a code with Judgment) but this is a very nice way of dealing with lurkers. :applause:

I know this isn't the right post but the code giveaway is quite specific with no begging. So I actually don't even know if this is legal but:

Do any of you guys know if there's still a possibility of finding an Alan Wake DLC code unused in the wild? Just bought an used copy and came with a used code for The Signal.

[quote name='stinkytick']I know this isn't the right post but the code giveaway is quite specific with no begging. So I actually don't even know if this is legal but:

Do any of you guys know if there's still a possibility of finding an Alan Wake DLC code unused in the wild? Just bought an used copy and came with a used code for The Signal.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

bread's done
Back