$10 Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7(PS Vita) @ Walmart/Amazon Matched

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Is this game worth $10? I heard it was a crappy port. I might get this because I can't say no to a portable game less than $15.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing.

As MrNinjaSquirrel stated, it is indeed a craptastic port. That doesn't mean it is *all* bad, that depends on how much you enjoy the Lego games. Just think of it as..would I spend $10 to play a Lego DS game on my Vita?

My opinion on it is..if the game interests you at all, it has begun to hit the price point where it is worth it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']It has been this price for quite a while. I picked it up for $10 at Walmart many months ago.[/QUOTE]

I got mines when it was $10 on Amazon a couple of months ago. Even though it's a DS port, I thought the game was fun and my very first plat. :applause:

[quote name='sherlock2g']I got mines when it was $10 on Amazon a couple of months ago. Even though it's a DS port, I thought the game was fun and my very first plat. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the positive remark. Glad to see opinions from both sides.

I think the game is well worth it. I paid 20 for it and I felt I got more than my money's worth for it.
I've platinumed all the Lego Vita games, and this one was real good. Good fun and can be played in small doses.

I picked this one up from Hastings when it was $10 months ago (during their big trade in promo). The game has a lot going against it, but it's a decent buy for $10 just like any other lego game. You probably could have run across this on PS3/360 for the same price, which are honestly the superior versions. I don't regret it, but it's not something I really would recommend going out of my way to find for $10.

I'd just assume putting another $8.77 with it and grabbing Lego LOTR on the vita.

[quote name='dyeknom']I'd just assume putting another $8.77 with it and grabbing Lego LOTR on the vita.[/QUOTE]

Was that intentional? Lego LOTR is the worst rated of all of the Lego games available on the Vita...

A few of the PSP Lego games were ports of the console ones, but for awhile now they've been making a much downgraded game for the DS and then porting that version to the 3DS and Vita.

bread's done
Back