Register Three Select 3DS Games & Get 1 Free (@Club Nintendo)

Twitter

Banned
Register any three from the list of eight Nintendo 3DS titles below, and you'll get another one from the list totally free.

This is part of a new offer that Nintendo is calling So Many Games!

All players will have to do is register the titles with Club Nintendo by no later than June 30th, 2013. The fourth game can then be claimed for free. You can even give a game to a friend as a gift should you select a game that you've already registered for the promotion.

The eight titles are all recent/future releases:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Fire Emblem: Awakening
LEGO® CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Currently this offer has only been announced by Nintendo of Europe.

-IGN

Yeah, I don't think this will be coming to America anytime soon since they had a similar promotion with registering an XL + 2 games.

Still a nice deal.

[quote name='topplehat']Yeah, I don't think this will be coming to America anytime soon since they had a similar promotion with registering an XL + 2 games.

Still a nice deal.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure Europe also had the free game with XL purchase and Luigi or Pokemon. So this may come to the US, but only time will tell.

If you already registered a game what is the deal? I have luigi's mansion, fire emblem and castlevania but I believe I already registered at least some of them...

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']If you already registered a game what is the deal? I have luigi's mansion, fire emblem and castlevania but I believe I already registered at least some of them...[/QUOTE]

More then likely it would mean you would need to register three different games. Always wait to redeem Club Nintendo points until either a promotion is taking place or its near the end of the points cycle.

[quote name='LordVila']More then likely it would mean you would need to register three different games. Always wait to redeem Club Nintendo points until either a promotion is taking place or its near the end of the points cycle.[/QUOTE]

It is the end of the points cycle!

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']If you already registered a game what is the deal? I have luigi's mansion, fire emblem and castlevania but I believe I already registered at least some of them...[/QUOTE]

I think then you get a free game. It would make no sense for you to have to register them FROM a certain date. Nintendo wouldn't punish you for buying their games day one. So if this comes to your region, it looks like you'll be getting a free game. ;)

Is there a certain day you get the free game or is it instant? 

Just curious. Waiting on Fire Emblem to turn up at some point and excited to choose my free title :3

bread's done
Back