Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time PS3 $29.99 @ Amazon

bought it at same price from Amazon months ago, claimed the vita code, traded it back in to GS for 27.xx with the 60% bump. I still have not beat sly 1 from my collections disc yet :(

[quote name='nixmahn']bought it at same price from Amazon months ago, claimed the vita code, traded it back in to GS for 27.xx with the 60% bump. I still have not beat sly 1 from my collections disc yet :([/QUOTE]

Feels kind of shady to me, but if you combine this with the $20 bonus credit Amazon is giving, you're getting a pretty decent deal here.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Feels kind of shady to me, but if you combine this with the $20 bonus credit Amazon is giving, you're getting a pretty decent deal here.[/QUOTE]

Hows that shady, GS paid me for used SLY TiT for PS3, not for Vita digital.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Feels kind of shady to me, but if you combine this with the $20 bonus credit Amazon is giving, you're getting a pretty decent deal here.[/QUOTE]
Yes, getting Sly for Vita free plus $8+ in credit is a pretty decent deal. I just did that. :bouncy:

just an FYI, this will likely be part of the PSN PSASBR sale, so it might be worth waiting. Personally I'm still looking to get the HD collection. Sly is one of my all time favorite game franchises, so if it's only $10-$15 I'll gladly double dip for games I already own:bouncy:

[quote name='Twitter']Let's not forget this retails at $39.99, not $59.99, so not that amazing of a deal.[/QUOTE]

I personally think Amazon giving you credit to take the Vita version for free is an excellent deal.

thanks OP and nixmahn! Placed an order. Then I'll DL the Vita copy and send it back to trade-in. With the current +20$ Trade-In bonus in amazon, I should have 41.XX total in credit and a copy of the game on the Vita.

[quote name='nixmahn']Hows that shady, GS paid me for used SLY TiT for PS3, not for Vita digital.[/QUOTE]

Maybe Shady isn't the right word, but it feels like I'm taking advantage of what the "cross-buy" promotion was meant to be.

That being said, I submitted my order and locked in the trade value. Sly for Vita and $41 in Amazon credit for $30 is a pretty sweet deal.

For all that are trading into Amazon, the game does not come with a manual (I may not recall correctly). Amazons third party trading partner docs the tradin if not complete (aka no manual) weither the original copy has manual or not just because they are ignorant of the fact, many traders has just included a note of just saying there is no manual.

I don't know if that actually works or not, the Amazon promo is for tradins greater than $20 and I dont' know what happens when they doc your tradei below 20.

[quote name='nixmahn']For all that are trading into Amazon, the game does not come with a manual (I may not recall correctly). Amazons third party trading partner docs the tradin if not complete (aka no manual) weither the original copy has manual or not just because they are ignorant of the fact, many traders has just included a note of just saying there is no manual.

I don't know if that actually works or not, the Amazon promo is for tradins greater than $20 and I dont' know what happens when they doc your tradei below 20.[/QUOTE]

I submitted a note saying No Manual when I traded in Saints Row Double Pack and there were no issues

[quote name='nixmahn']For all that are trading into Amazon, the game does not come with a manual (I may not recall correctly). Amazons third party trading partner docs the tradin if not complete (aka no manual) weither the original copy has manual or not just because they are ignorant of the fact, many traders has just included a note of just saying there is no manual.

I don't know if that actually works or not, the Amazon promo is for tradins greater than $20 and I dont' know what happens when they doc your tradei below 20.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely make sure to leave a note.

[quote name='d33jays']thanks OP and nixmahn! Placed an order. Then I'll DL the Vita copy and send it back to trade-in. With the current +20$ Trade-In bonus in amazon, I should have 41.XX total in credit and a copy of the game on the Vita.[/QUOTE]

What is the grace period on locking in the trade-in? Would I be able to use FSSS and get it in in time?

edit: nvm, found that it's 7 calendar days. I think that's too quick for FSSS. I've never used amazon locker before either.

[quote name='Anexanhume']What is the grace period on locking in the trade-in? Would I be able to use FSSS and get it in in time?

edit: nvm, found that it's 7 calendar days. I think that's too quick for FSSS. I've never used amazon locker before either.[/QUOTE]

I've waited longer before IIRC. I think it's something like if they haven't received the item within 14 days, they cancel it.

So I did the trade in on Amazon and went to Best Buy to price match it (for the points). That gives me the vita copy plus I can play the game for a few days before I have to ship it out. How many hours is the game?

bread's done
Back