Sony Store Canada online Playstation clearance - 75% off games and accessories

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 kn420994

kn420994

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Via RFD, there is a clearance section of Playstation, PSP and Vita games and accessories on Sonystyle.ca. Most items have been picked clean, but as of posting, the best deal seems to be a 4gb Vita memory card for $5. The discount is applied in the cart, by the way.

https://store.sony.c...552921644922524

#2 Dedale

Dedale

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

I saw that on rfd. It's a shame I saw that only too late, I would have loved to get a bundle Ratchet & Clank with a controller for 15$.

#3 Aquablak

Aquablak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered Resistance for the Vita for $10.
If it's as good or better than CoD: Declassified I'll be happy.

#4 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

So if I get Burning Skies, will it work on my U.S. Vita?

#5 ichit4k4_set0

ichit4k4_set0

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

I never saw it on RFD....I still dont see it. Weird. Shame.
Posted Image

#6 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

So if I get Burning Skies, will it work on my U.S. Vita?

The Vita is region-free, so yes.
Posted Image

#7 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

The Vita is region-free, so yes.

Thanks, I thought so.

However, when I go to checkout with Burning Skies in my cart, I get an error message saying it is now out of stock.

Oh well- nothing for me, then. I'll continue to hope that this will become free on PS+!

#8 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, everything seems out of stock now. It's too bad, I kinda wanted to try Resistance as well. Oh well!
Posted Image

#9 canuckcollector

canuckcollector

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yeah, everything seems out of stock now. It's too bad, I kinda wanted to try Resistance as well. Oh well!

Any deals coming off of RFD, you gotta buy first, then think later. That's what they do.

#10 Dedale

Dedale

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

Any deals coming off of RFD, you gotta buy first, then think later. That's what they do.

That's what's annoying there. So many hoarders wanting to get a few $ reselling their loot on kijiji and craiglist. :wall:

#11 Aquablak

Aquablak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Got an email saying that my order was cancelled. The email had a phone number to inquire, so I called (I knew what the reason was, but I wanted to see if they'd do anything for me). Spent forever on the phone, getting bounced around to 4 different people, only to be told that they oversold and that was that. Big waste of time. I was looking forward to checking out Burning Skies. :(

#12 Dedale

Dedale

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

Got an email saying that my order was cancelled. The email had a phone number to inquire, so I called (I knew what the reason was, but I wanted to see if they'd do anything for me). Spent forever on the phone, getting bounced around to 4 different people, only to be told that they oversold and that was that. Big waste of time. I was looking forward to checking out Burning Skies. :(

I enjoyed the game myself. If you don't care about the multiplayer, you can buy it cheap on CG or kijiji.

#13 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:57 AM

Got my Vita Memory Card already :)

#14 kn420994

kn420994

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

Just a heads-up that the clearance section now features several new items, mostly PSP games. Not sure how desirable they are, but some games are as low as $2.50 after the discount.

https://store.sony.c...552921644922524

#15 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

Crimson Gem Saga for $10 is a STEAL. Thanks kn420994!
Posted Image

#16 BellardB

BellardB

Get your head in the game!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for posting guys. I grabbed some psp go crap and Chinatown Wars.

#17 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

Crimson Gem Saga for $10 is a STEAL. Thanks kn420994!

Indeed. That's one of the pretty late PSP RPGs that was fairly underprinted. It's *easily* worth $50 for a new copy, possibly $100 to the right buyer.
Posted Image

#18 JamesSoprano

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

i saw this stuff last night .. and what did i do .. i didn't go for any of it.. i was thinking on buying PSP Prinny .... welp that's out of stock

#19 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

If you're having non-purchase regret maybe you could splurge on Class of Heroes 2, its print run is only going to be around 2500 copies. Dumbasses who don't know how to pre-order have already been pre-ordering them off eBay for $100. Link:
http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Mind you, the physical release will be inferior to the digital release. As there was a rights issue with the opening FMV, which got it nixed out of the game right now, but it'll probably be added/updated to the digital version whenever it's sorted. But the physical release comes with a download code for the digital version, so it's kinda a non-issue.
Posted Image

#20 telepathy

telepathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

If you're having non-purchase regret maybe you could splurge on Class of Heroes 2, its print run is only going to be around 2500 copies. Dumbasses who don't know how to pre-order have already been pre-ordering them off eBay for $100. Link:
http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Mind you, the physical release will be inferior to the digital release. As there was a rights issue with the opening FMV, which got it nixed out of the game right now, but it'll probably be added/updated to the digital version whenever it's sorted. But the physical release comes with a download code for the digital version, so it's kinda a non-issue.

If you don't mind, could you give that its own thread? I think there'd be a fair amount
of people interested that may not be reading this since the clearance is waaay over by now. Also, I ordered one, thanks for mentioning it.

Signup for League of Legends:
https://signup.leagu...50e932937302371

#21 Sindroam

Sindroam

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

Via RFD, there is a clearance section of Playstation, PSP and Vita games and accessories on Sonystyle.ca. Most items have been picked clean, but as of posting, the best deal seems to be a 4gb Vita memory card for $5. The discount is applied in the cart, by the way.

Can anyone tell me what RFD is? Thanks.

#22 canuckcollector

canuckcollector

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Can anyone tell me what RFD is? Thanks.

redflagdeals. It's a Canadian deals site.

#23 Nukkus

Nukkus

What is this I don't even

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:19 AM

redflagdeals. It's a Canadian hoarding arsemonkey site.

Corrected. :)

#24 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

Corrected. :)

Amen!

#25 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Redflagdeals