See Superman early and reserve DVD/Blueray with free comic, yes already

So Walmart wants me to wake up early to drive out and stand in line, at a Walmart, no less, for the opportunity to see a movie a few hours early?

Pass.

Anybody in Riverside going?

The Wal-Mart in the ghetto is selling tickets for one of my preferred theaters, the sad part about this I'm going to guess and say that it will be disorganized and the workers won't know wtf is going on.

Haha wow I'm amazed. The closest theater to me is one of those budget ones that charge you a dollar or something for movies that have premiered months ago. Some days they will actually turn you down if there aren't enough moviegoers for a viewing for cost reasons. They're actually apart of this for my local Wal-Mart apparently though, wonder if anyone will do it around here...

reserve what movie? you mean reserve the Man of Steel on B/R like 6 months before it will ever come out?

Is walmart hoping people reserve a dvd/br 6 month ahead and hope they lose their receipt or forget about it, that way they get to pocket $5 bucks

[quote name='dchuck']Is it the sequel of that old one?[/QUOTE]

No, complete reboot. It's a shame, the last one built off of the first two, would have liked to have seen that continue, but I guess they had to write out the "you-know-what" somehow.

Its a reboot not because they wanted to write out Supes' kid (seriously, that is on the level of Cyclops dying in Last Stand on the spoiler scale) but because audiences (correctly) found the movie boring as hell.

Grantland is certainly pumped for this movie, most of the writers are predicting it will be the biggest hit of the year.

bread's done
Back