Tomb Raider (PC) 24.99 on Origin, several others on sale

yeah kind of interested in Medal of Honor Warfighter..
do people play that still.. its kind of new.. and enjoyed BF3

This is great for me, UNLESS steam comes out with a bigger discount on Tomb Raider in the next few days in which case I'll wish I'd waited

I'm really on the fence about this Tomb Raider deal. How long do you think it will take for Tomb Raider to get a lower sale price? Steam summer sale? Not sure if it is worth waiting a few more months to save maybe $5.

[quote name='Cygnus11']I'm really on the fence about this Tomb Raider deal. How long do you think it will take for Tomb Raider to get a lower sale price? Steam summer sale? Not sure if it is worth waiting a few more months to save maybe $5.[/QUOTE]

It was released in March and it's already $25. Plus it's published by Square Enix (their prices generally drop like a rock). I'd give it another 1-2 months before it's $15.

If you're on the fence, just remember you can easily find Tomb Raider for $25 in the CAG trading forum due to there being so many AMD bundle keys going around.

You can get Tomb Raider from the CAGS in the Steam master trading thread for around ~20. And that's a Steam key. Just fyi.

You guys think another sale of BF3 will happen soon for a cheaper price? I think a few weeks ago it was cheaper on Origin right? Also, is there a way to purchase more than one copy at a time?

[quote name='dejeckt']You guys think another sale of BF3 will happen soon for a cheaper price? I think a few weeks ago it was cheaper on Origin right? Also, is there a way to purchase more than one copy at a time?[/QUOTE]

BF3 was ~$5US a few days ago on Origin in some regions, and bundled with another game (the latest MoH iirc) for $10US in NA around the same time.

[quote name='Detruire']BF3 was ~$5US a few days ago on Origin in some regions, and bundled with another game (the latest MoH iirc) for $10US in NA around the same time.[/QUOTE]

Not that it changes much but I think it was the older MOH it was bundled with along with an older NFS

[quote name='Terran1212']Not that it changes much but I think it was the older MOH it was bundled with along with an older NFS[/QUOTE]

Ah, I'd forgotten about NFS:HP. That just makes the current prices even less of a good deal.

bread's done
Back