4/28- 5/4 TRU ad: Injustice (360/PS3) $34.99

• Please log in to reply
617 replies to this topic

#601 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

The TRU's in my area are out of stock. So I ran to Fry's with the TRU ad in hand and the customer services girl started drawing up the price match invoice for me but then she looked and said that the price already was $34.99 (didn't see it marked as such on the shelf and didn't see the ad today) Score! For it for 360 purely for achievements really

#602 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

I don't even see how the dude could make a profit on that. At all.

ebay or some foreign black market?

#603 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

The TRU's in my area are out of stock. So I ran to Fry's with the TRU ad in hand and the customer services girl started drawing up the price match invoice for me but then she looked and said that the price already was $34.99 (didn't see it marked as such on the shelf and didn't see the ad today) Score! For it for 360 purely for achievements really

Huh, well I'll be...

Might be good for BB PMs, but says available in-store only though

:ps3: http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

:360: http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
Posted Image

#604 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

Picked it up from TRU today. Looks like some stores got some more stock in today looking at the other posts.

#605 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

Definitely glad I didn't pay $60 for the game. It's fun enough but as the usual with fighters/shooters the story mode is woefully short. I personally hate online but I'm hoping the battle section and others will be pretty fun.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#606 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

they'll sell it for close to or full price. Even with 6% tax they could make $13 profit per title x 56 copies $728 profit.

#607 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

Guys, the Wii U version is $40.22 at Amazon right now. I know, not the best deal but maybe some of you have credit to use or something (:

#608 mrbungle

mrbungle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:30 AM

Picked up the Walmart edition earlier on the week. They would not price match TRU.

I went back last night to WM customer service, and they price matched it by showing them the ad. No problem whatsoever this time.

#609 rhetoric

rhetoric

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Wow, lol

Tried to pricematch at Best Buy, but they were OOS, so I went to TRU and they restocked. The cashier told me that a guy had come in earlier in the week and asked to purchase their entire stock--56 copies at the time--but she refused the sale. Talk about El Hordo! :lol:

#610 TheFireborn

TheFireborn

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Guys, the Wii U version is $40.22 at Amazon right now. I know, not the best deal but maybe some of you have credit to use or something (:

Thanks for the heads up. Being one of those people with Amazon credit and a lack of cash, this is good to know. Now to decide if the Wii U version is worth it, or if I'm just being impatient and should hold out for the PS3 version. Nintendo d-pad sure adds to the Wii U appeal.

#611 getsmackd77

getsmackd77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

Anyone who got the Walmart version, did you have issues trying to redeem the arkham dlc code? I tried and it said the code was already used. Is there anyway to prove I didn't use it? Or who would I get in contact with, Microsoft or Warner bros?

Thanks in advance

#612 tim_pkmn89

tim_pkmn89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Anyone who got the Walmart version, did you have issues trying to redeem the arkham dlc code? I tried and it said the code was already used. Is there anyway to prove I didn't use it? Or who would I get in contact with, Microsoft or Warner bros?

Thanks in advance

Warner Bros.

#613 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

He could still sell it for $60, the game is still rather new. Maybe it's cheaper then the wholesale price if you own a small business. But I see your point, people are greedy hoarders lol

#614 TheMaximumC

TheMaximumC

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

I went to Walmart today, brought in the ad and I had absolutely no trouble getting them to PM it. I wanted to pay around 40 for Injustice, getting it 5 dollars less AND scoring a free copy of MK vs DCU was quite a bargain. Thanks OP!

#615 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are back in stock at toysrus.com and toysrus via eBay.

Wii U version is still OOS

#616 zaxxon2000

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

PM'd at WallyWorld-------Thanks !!!!

#617 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:18 PM