4/28- 5/4 TRU ad: Injustice (360/PS3) $34.99

• Please log in to reply
617 replies to this topic

#121 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

I bought Injustice a day after release at Wal-mart. I assume they don't do any price adjustments. They use to claim they did, but every time I tried something like that they gave me lame excuses.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#122 aspower

aspower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I've been using every ounce of restraint not to buy this game, but $35 is just too tempting. Now the big question: do I pay the $35 on Sunday or use my $10 off + $18 GC at Gamestop and get it for $32?

#123 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I've been using every ounce of restraint not to buy this game, but $35 is just too tempting. Now the big question: do I pay the $35 on Sunday or use my $10 off + $18 GC at Gamestop and get it for $32?

So basically, would you rather pay $35 or $60?

#124 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Damn you death of best buy pm policy!!!!

Argh

#125 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Was going to wait until they announce who the rest of the DLC characters are... And you just know that this is going to be just like MK9 with the GOTY edition dropping to ~$15 if you're willing to wait long enough... But this sure is tempting.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#126 Budkin

Budkin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

Already??

#127 zerobscure

zerobscure

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

a young grasshoppaa told me good thing come to those who wait.

and I am waiting for the KOMPLETE edition :D

#128 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

Why don;t you get it for 35, and then use that stuff on another game that you want? o_O

#129 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

Awesome, thanks OP. In for the 360 version.

The game looks fantastic.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#130 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

Thanks OP. Injustice sale wooohooo!
Is this price only in-store or it will be an online sale as well?
Anyway, I kindly suggest my fellow CAGers to submit a "tell us about a lower price" (PS3 and 360) request to Amazon as soon as this goes live on sunday.

I will be doing so. I'm strapped for cash at the moment and I've got be especially CAG-y, so I'd prefer to use credit.

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#131 hectorlaparka

hectorlaparka

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Just buy the goddamned game! It's good.

#132 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

a young grasshoppaa told me good thing come to those who wait.

and I am waiting for the KOMPLETE edition :D

A complete edition would take too long to be released, like a year! The game was just released a week or so ago :/

I feel bad for those who just bought the game for full price. I can imagine many folks buying games on release to somehow support the developers then things like this promotion happen all the time ): and true, some wal-marts do not price match anything! Hopefully Amazon does (fingers crossed) (:

#133 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Still no pictures of the ad?

#134 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Still no pictures of the ad?

Someone had posted a picture of the AD with Injustice in the first page but I guess they took down that post.

#135 adamdragmire

adamdragmire

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

I hope Amazon matches this because I got $20 additional credit for the promotion they just had.

#136 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

Yeah, you're gonna wanna stop doing that :)

Why is that? I sold my pre order codes for 30 bucks plus the 20 dollar rz certificate Plus still have my game which i could probably trade in and actually make profit off of it at this point.

#137 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

Wow, that was fast on Injustice.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#138 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

I bought Injustice a day after release at Wal-mart. I assume they don't do any price adjustments. They use to claim they did, but every time I tried something like that they gave me lame excuses.

Can't you just buy and return it?

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#139 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

Im fine with this. I doubt any additional characters will compel me to buy them. This was showcased when i held out the Komplete version of mk. Wasnt that big of deal. Still even if i do buy them, I'll still be out far less than the $60 some of u paid. Its good to be CAG.

#140 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

Was going to wait until they announce who the rest of the DLC characters are... And you just know that this is going to be just like MK9 with the GOTY edition dropping to ~$15 if you're willing to wait long enough... But this sure is tempting.

Rumor has it: Lobo, Zod, Batgirl and.....Scorpion from MK. So take that as a gauge on if its worth it. So other then Zod the DLC is disappointing IMO

#141 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

Question: When you trade in a game on Amazon, does the credit come into your account right away to use? Or do you have to wait until they get the game before they deposit credit? I wanted to trade in something and get the extra 20 and use that on Injustice if they price match.

#142 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:28 AM

Question: When you trade in a game on Amazon, does the credit come into your account right away to use? Or do you have to wait until they get the game before they deposit credit? I wanted to trade in something and get the extra 20 and use that on Injustice if they price match.

When they get the game. Seems silly to ask though, since people would abuse it. Also keep in mind that Amazon might give you less credit if the game is in poor condition.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#143 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

When they get the game. Seems silly to ask though, since people would abuse it. Also keep in mind that Amazon might give you less credit if the game is in poor condition.

I thought they may do something like give you the credit, if they get the game and it's not in the right condition, they take it off your account, and/or cancel the transaction you made if you used the credit.

#144 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

I thought they may do something like give you the credit, if they get the game and it's not in the right condition, they take it off your account, and/or cancel the transaction you made if you used the credit.

Sometimes you get the option to get the trade in credit immediately if you provide them with a credit card. I'm not sure what determines this option though. It's after you get the label to mail in your trades.

#145 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

Rumor has it: Lobo, Zod, Batgirl and.....Scorpion from MK. So take that as a gauge on if its worth it. So other then Zod the DLC is disappointing IMO

Rumor also has it that those names are placeholders for the actual characters being voiced. Also, that would be in direct contradiction with Ed Boon claiming "he's listening to the fans," 'cause nobody asked for any of those. :lol:

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#146 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

Can't you just buy and return it?

I guess that would work if they had any more copies, but I looked today and there isn't a single one left for PS3 which is what I got it on.

They still had a few for 360 though.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#147 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Rumor also has it that those names are placeholders for the actual characters being voiced. Also, that would be in direct contradiction with Ed Boon claiming "he's listening to the fans," 'cause nobody asked for any of those. :lol:

Yet theyve already announced Lobo

#148 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Didn't he say that for MK as well? And we got Freddy

#149 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

I guess that would work if they had any more copies, but I looked today and there isn't a single one left for PS3 which is what I got it on.

They still had a few for 360 though.

Try another location?

#150 Hoarr

Hoarr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

$25 off after 2 weeks?? Did this sell really poorly and I am missing something. New PM policy at BB doesn't allow post purchase PMing from other retailers, but I am willing to try for $25. Anyone have any success doing this since the policy change? (I realize it will be YMMV even if you did).

Mortal Kombat did the EXACT same thing. $40 a couple weeks after release and it sold like gangbusters.

Price drop doesn't always mean that things are looking bad for a title.

I have no signature. :(