Origin Weekly Deal #10 Bulletstorm 5.00 PC

mitch079

CAGiversary!
Origin: Mystery Deal: Week # 13

DMC Devil May Cry $24.99

Expired Deals
Launch the Origin App and then in the Featured Deals Today popup, you should see Weekly Deal #10. It added Bulletstorm to my cart for 5.00

For PC, Direct Download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a "hidden" deal. You cycle through the popups and choose it. If you aren't running Origin you won't see it.

this isnt up anymore, right? if it is, can someone please give instructions again? i dont see how to cycle through today's deals.

[quote name='turls']Its a "hidden" deal. You cycle through the popups and choose it. If you aren't running Origin you won't see it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. When I went into Origin the first time it didn't pop up so I had to reload it.

[quote name='Isurus']this isnt up anymore, right? if it is, can someone please give instructions again? i dont see how to cycle through today's deals.[/QUOTE]

Restart Origin and look for it in the popup that loads on launch. I think it looked like a bunch of boxes with question marks.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Is the RA version in it playable in windows 8? Cause I could never get the free version to work.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you have to run it through Origin; don't try to run it from the Start menu or any shortcuts because they will fail. I think when you run it through the Origin client, it does some DOSbox-style jiggery-pokery to get it to behave with your system.

It is still active, at least the products show the same price in my cart that I left there yesterday.

Do the Mystery Box deals always pop up on Tuesdays? We should keep this as a cyclical thread. Last week's bundle deal of Battlefield 3, Need for Speed:Hot Pursuit, and Medal of Honor for $10 was also pretty good.

From what I have gleaned off other sites, the Mystery Deal might be USA only. Origin has lots of regional variation in their deals. The ACTION ACTION ACTION sale which was EU/AUSish only yesterday is now available in the USA.

[quote name='indef']Do the Mystery Box deals always pop up on Tuesdays? We should keep this as a cyclical thread. Last week's bundle deal of Battlefield 3, Need for Speed:Hot Pursuit, and Medal of Honor for $10 was also pretty good.

From what I have gleaned off other sites, the Mystery Deal might be USA only. Origin has lots of regional variation in their deals. The ACTION ACTION ACTION sale which was EU/AUSish only yesterday is now available in the USA.[/QUOTE]

I wiki'd it so it can be updated weekly, if chosen to.

doesn't really seem like that great a deal IMO, has the PC version not dropped as fast as the console one (I recall seeing dozens of 360 copies for $3 rather often)?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']doesn't really seem like that great a deal IMO, has the PC version not dropped as fast as the console one (I recall seeing dozens of 360 copies for $3 rather often)?[/QUOTE]

Other than maybe GMG, $5 is usually the price it's on sale for on PC. It has been bundled before a few times on Amazon though. $5 seems to be the price floor for a lot of PC games, since retailers don't have to clear out stock.

Amazon had Bulletstorm for as low as $3.94 last May. No telling if it'll go that low again. It was also part of the EA "Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging" pack for $14.99.

[quote name='MysterD']While I see NFS: MW + Deluxe DLC Bundle at $19.98...
...I see NFS: MW (2012) at $39.99.

Am I missing something here?[/QUOTE]
The deals show up only in the Origin App. Links to games will not have the right price.

[quote name='MysterD']While I see NFS: MW + Deluxe DLC Bundle at $19.98...
...I see NFS: MW (2012) at $39.99.

Am I missing something here?[/QUOTE]

Also once you add it to your cart in your browser the right price will display.

New Mystery Deal today is Assassin's Creed 3 for $19.99 (PC digital download).

To get the deal:
1) Open your Origin client
2) Hope you get the Mystery Deal popup window
3) Hit the button, deal appears in your cart

Probably is a NA only deal. It also asks if you would like to upgrade to the Deluxe edition for only $69.99. :roll:

Mystery Deal # 13

DmC Devil May Cry for $24.99 (PC digital download). Follow the instructions posted in the previous post.

meh. If anyone else cares to update the OP, feel free. I tried to last week, but i'm not approved for OP updateration.

[quote name='indef']Mystery Deal # 13

DmC Devil May Cry for $24.99 (PC digital download). Follow the instructions posted in the previous post.

meh. If anyone else cares to update the OP, feel free. I tried to last week, but i'm not approved for OP updateration.[/QUOTE]

OP updated, thanks for the info.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Amazon had Bulletstorm for as low as $3.94 last May. No telling if it'll go that low again. It was also part of the EA "Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging" pack for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

It' great to be cheap and all, but if your ultimate goal is that you may be able to save another $1.05, then you may be taking it a bit too far... lol

bread's done
Back