Photo
- - - - -

Donkey Kong Country Returns Pre-Order (Nintendo 3DS) $27.99 Newegg + Free Shipping

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#181 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

mine shipped from NJ also. Hopefully I get it tomorrow!!

#182 greenwolfe7

greenwolfe7

I play with dinosaurs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

Damn, same here. Coming from NJ means the full 3 days for me. Oh well, at least I didn't pay tax or shipping charges.

I live in TN so I have to pay tax :(

#183 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

Tracking number recieved. shipped from Edison NJ as of 11:09. i live in upstate NY. what are the chances i get this saturday? lol. UPS 3 Day.

:pray:

#184 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

Mine shipped today as well from NJ. The USPS has been kind to me lately, hopefully this comes in before the holiday!

#185 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

Tracking number recieved. shipped from Edison NJ as of 11:09. i live in upstate NY. what are the chances i get this saturday? lol. UPS 3 Day.

:pray:

I made an order with Newegg once with free 3 day shipping and I got it in 1-2 days.. I seem to remember being shocked after getting it the day after they shipped. I'm in Michigan, it probably came from NJ.

#186 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Mine shipped today as well. Surprised to see so many cags wanting this game!

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#187 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

Mine shipped today as well. Surprised to see so many cags wanting this game!

Mine shipped as well. I'm not really all that surprised, Donkey Kong Country Returns was a really well done game having it portable with more levels is instant win. A bit tough for the kids, but that's why I'm anxious to get it for my boys, they didn't play the Wii one as much because it was a little too hard (they are young) and they have toned it down for the 3DS. The downside is if they really like it, I'll probably have to get a second one.

#188 CookieMonster156

CookieMonster156

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

Mine just shipped from Memphis. I wonder how long it will take to get to California.

#189 HitCtrlAltDel

HitCtrlAltDel

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Mine shipped from TN... Wish I could swap with someone getting it from NJ, I'm in NY and I'd like it for the weekend. O well, still got a great deal on it, $27.99, no shipping, no tax!

#190 umbry

umbry

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

My order for some reason got cancelled after it took out the money from my card.

#191 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

Mine shipped from TN... Wish I could swap with someone getting it from NJ, I'm in NY and I'd like it for the weekend. O well, still got a great deal on it, $27.99, no shipping, no tax!

Lol I'm right on the TN/GA border and mine shipped from NJ, go figure.

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

Free iTunes and Amazon credit -- http://m.freemyapps....re/url/c1b61416

#192 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

If anyone is unhappy with it I'd buy it used from you for the $27.99 shipped.

#193 R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

mine shipped as well now all i have to do is go buy a 3ds

#194 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

Out for delivery! Should be a great weekend paired up with Arrested Development.

Plus with PS3 remote play you can basically PLay your PS3 games on your PSP Go anywhere you are basically making it a Portable PS3

But Metroid sucks. I consider it Gunpei Yokoi's worst creation, even beating the Virtual Boy.

RE: XBox ONE

at least they change their name and not name their systems 1,2,3,4

#195 novovictus

novovictus

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

WOOT!

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 05/24/2013, By End of Day

Great for my rainy day today....

#196 masterh

masterh

Stop that!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

I think they shipped everything at random. I'm in Nashville, about three hours from Memphis, but mine shipped from New Jersey... won't come until after the holidays. NEW EGG, YOU MONSTERS.

#197 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

Well my delivers date is the 28th : (

#198 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Well my delivers date is the 28th : (

Mine is the 29th if that makes you feel better;)

#199 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

Mine has just been delivered if maybe that makes everyone feel better :)

#200 HotJuicyBurgers

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Wasn't the shipping on this supposed to be 3 days?
Mine says the 29th...
I hate that they didn't let me use shop runner and now I can actually just order it again, and get it faster...

#201 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

Wasn't the shipping on this supposed to be 3 days?
Mine says the 29th...
I hate that they didn't let me use shop runner and now I can actually just order it again, and get it faster...

Monday is an holiday. So depending on where your located friday is day one, tuesday is day two, and wed is day three(29th).

I used to get all my orders next day, even when they used the three day shipping method. I was in NV, and the orders would ship from CA, so I would get them next day which was cool. Now, sadly almost all of my orders ship from the east coast, so I never get my games next day anymore, but that's the trade off with cheap shipping and no tax.

I still get other items from them next day, but never games anymore. Just regular products.

#202 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

Their shipping patterns seem very strange, there must be some method to the madness. I'm in the southeast, but mine shipped from NJ. Some people in the northeast seem to be getting it from TN. Seems backwards, but TN to here and NJ to here would both mean Tuesday arrival anyways given the holiday. Oh well, I'll just fire up the Wii one if I really want to play it this weekend, I'm not travelling so no biggie.

#203 doctor lollypop

doctor lollypop

Professional Procastinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

Monday is an holiday. So depending on where your located friday is day one, tuesday is day two, and wed is day three(29th).

I used to get all my orders next day, even when they used the three day shipping method. I was in NV, and the orders would ship from CA, so I would get them next day which was cool. Now, sadly almost all of my orders ship from the east coast, so I never get my games next day anymore, but that's the trade off with cheap shipping and no tax.

I still get other items from them next day, but never games anymore. Just regular products.

Ehh even though theres weekend/holidays packages are usually still in transit you'll probably get it tuesday since monday is a holiday

#204 HotJuicyBurgers

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

Mine shipped pretty early yesterday so for me it is 4 days though. Still a bit obnoxious that I can use my shop runner now, but not when I preordered it.

#205 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

Mine likely says it will come on Wednesday....ah will be good when I get it though!

#206 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Mine should be coming today - the status is "Out For Delivery" right now. I also live about 15 minutes from the distribution center in Edison.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#207 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

I'm guessing that people don't understand that

A) UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends except for premium methods

B) Monday is a Holiday

C) If the package shipped yesterday (Thursday) then as explained before Tuesday would be two days and Wednesday would be three days.

If you had placed the order from Amazon yesterday you wouldn't have gotten the item any faster. I suppose you could have preordered it from Amazon at retail though and had it today.

#208 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

mine shipped thursday, scheduled delivery for tuesday. that's really only 2 business days.

#209 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

A) UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends except for premium methods

UPS does regular deliveries on Saturday some places--mainly big cities/metro areas.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#210 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

Thought I was gonna get mine in by today, it's sitting in a town 15 min away from me and I can't get it till tuesday. At least it'll come in with the stuff I ordered from the microsoft sale.