Photo
- - - - -

Donkey Kong Country Returns Pre-Order (Nintendo 3DS) $27.99 Newegg + Free Shipping

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#211 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

Thought I was gonna get mine in by today, it's sitting in a town 15 min away from me and I can't get it till tuesday. At least it'll come in with the stuff I ordered from the microsoft sale.

same.. wish i could go pick mine up

#212 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

I got my copy from newegg on Friday. So far so good. Very solid platformer.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#213 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

Gonna get this for my cousin

#214 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

Their shipping is pretty jacked. The free shipping is through DHL/FedEx then to USPS. Mine generally always ship from NJ through PA, WV to KY then back to WV to me. I think the hub to get it to USPS is in KY.

I gotta hold off on buying stuff online for about 3 more weeks until I move, or I'd have bought this.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#215 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

Bleh.. my free shipping was through UPS and it's sitting at the UPS office 10 miles away waiting to be delivered on tuesday. Thought for sure I'd get it today.. oh well.

#216 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:08 AM

Bleh.. my free shipping was through UPS and it's sitting at the UPS office 10 miles away waiting to be delivered on tuesday. Thought for sure I'd get it today.. oh well.

Arrival scan in *city i live in*- 5/25 7:25 AM

Estimated delivery- 5/28 by end of business day

1 business day left

Status- "On Time"

The Fuck???

Yeah...

I'm with you brotha!. litterally less that 10 minutes away from me as well! :cry:

#217 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

Haha, exactly. It arrived in the city I live in at 1:49AM! They had plenty of time to send it out.. damn slackers. I was really looking forward to playing this over the weekend. Oh well.