Square Enix [PC][Steam] Sale

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

Thanks OP! I purchased Hitman Absolution, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and Just Cause 2. :)
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#32 Meeza

Meeza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Picked up Hitman Absolution, got my key instantly, as others have mentioned there are two keys, one activates and the other registers.

#33 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

Hmmm...to grab FFVII now while it's on sale or hope for it to come to Steam then wait for another sale. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

If FFVII comes to Steam, I have a feeling we won't get a free key from Squeenix.

Firepowerr.png

#35 RepedeGoesWoof

RepedeGoesWoof

Woof Woof Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

Great price on Sleeping Dogs. I've been playing it nonstop these past few days.
Posted Image

#36 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Do you think we'll be seeing similiar prices on Steam anytime soon?
Backlog is pretty heavy as of right now...

#37 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

I was going to wait until Hitman Absolution hit $5, but I just might change my mind.

#38 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

I HATE having to create new accounts for every damn publisher store/website. Such an ass pain. Why can't they just have a simple Paypal/Google checkout? Pass.
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#39 wEEman33

wEEman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

So do Deus Ex GOTY and Thief Gold activate on STEAM?

#40 amazinmace

amazinmace

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

Picked up Hitman Absolution, got my key instantly, as others have mentioned there are two keys, one activates and the other registers.

Thanks for mentioning this.

It's a bit confusing since the "unlock code" is not the one that activates on Steam. You need to use the one called "serial number" for Steam activation.

#41 Sludgepond

Sludgepond

Master of Puppets

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

In for Hitman Absolution $8.16 with taxes in NY.
THANKS!!

#42 ndmaynard

ndmaynard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

Ordered H:A, Sleeping Dogs, and Deus Ex... Still waiting for the confirmation e-mail after 30 minutes and my CC was charged...

#43 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:30 AM

Is anyone having problems registering for the site? I still haven't received the confirmation email, and it's been an hour. Also used forgot password twice and they still didn't send it.

#44 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

Is anyone having problems registering for the site? I still haven't received the confirmation email, and it's been an hour. Also used forgot password twice and they still didn't send it.

Same here, my assumption is too many people are signing up for square enix site. Anyone know if the soul reaver games are steam redeemable?

#45 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

Same here, my assumption is too many people are signing up for square enix site. Anyone know if the soul reaver games are steam redeemable?

Hopefully they resolve the issue before the sale ends. The Soul Reaver games are Steam redeemable.

#46 JohnDM

JohnDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:57 AM

Picked up Hitman Absolution (vanilla edition) and Just Cause 2 for $11.25 total. Not a bad deal!

#47 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

So another one that doesn't activate on Steam is Deus Ex, and it also uses SecuRom (or whatever the DRM is called). Yeah, gonna wait for an actual steam sale on that.

Of course I know my multiplication tables!
I just don't sit at them often.

#48 EJam3s01

EJam3s01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

Yeah, forgot my damn password to the site, tried forgot password a few times, been about 8 hours and still no password. Guess they lose my business directly and I'll wait till the Steam sale this summer to pick up Sleeping Dogs on PC.

#49 TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

I can confirm Deus Ex: GOTY also doesn't activate on Steam. Neither of the codes given at checkout worked with Steam.

#50 GreatDoink

GreatDoink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

Picked up Hitman. I'll bit at the $8 price. Thanks OP!

sig.gif 

#51 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

Absolution doesn't really look like my type of game. Think I'll pick up Sleeping Dogs and wait for $5 or less on Hitman.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#52 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Thanks OP. Picked up FFVII. I find it funny how the original graphics mode is better than the enhanced mode. Lol. Great trip down memory lane.

#53 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

They still haven't sent out emails to newly registered customers. What the hell.

#54 Prfntbtr

Prfntbtr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

Tip:

Don't register and wait for an email. Just start with your name, adress, billing info, etc. Towards the end they ask for your email address, preferred login and password. Fill that out inline with the rest of the info and complete the form that way (they will require at least one number for your password).

I did it that way, and moved right along to being purchase the game that was in my cart. Order went through immediately, and the page that came up afterwards showed a code that I pasted into Steam, and game was redeemed, per usual.
So cheap that I'm utterly worthless!

#55 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:19 AM

Tip:

Don't register and wait for an email. Just start with your name, adress, billing info, etc. Towards the end they ask for your email address, preferred login and password. Fill that out inline with the rest of the info and complete the form that way (they will require at least one number for your password).

I did it that way, and moved right along to being purchase the game that was in my cart. Order went through immediately, and the page that came up afterwards showed a code that I pasted into Steam, and game was redeemed, per usual.

Thanks, I'll try that.

#56 mrfossey

mrfossey

Family Love KWal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

Still no luck checking out. Anyone else having similar issues - even with existing accounts?
"If you hold out too long you could jeopardize your credit rating!"

Posted Image

#57 Xaliqen

Xaliqen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

People running FF VII should consider looking over this thread explaining how to make it even more awesome with mods.

Keep in mind, if you're running the digital download edition, you have to convert it using the FF7 Game Converter.

#58 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

have i have a laptop with intel core i5 and would that beable to run sleeping dogs and hitman at the level of a 360??

#59 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:00 AM

have i have a laptop with intel core i5 and would that beable to run sleeping dogs and hitman at the level of a 360??

The CPU should be fine. But you should be more concerned about your GPU. I would say 460M and above, if it is nvidia, should run medium settings or higher.

#60 Shadowmoses12

Shadowmoses12

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

go to canyourunit.com