Photo
- - - - -

PSN Flash Sale: Tomb Raider (2013) Bundle $29.99 until Monday! Now Dead!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

https://store.sonyen...RDIGITALEDITION

Tomb Raider Flash Sale for $29.99 until Monday, April 29th at Noon (probably PST):

The Tomb Raider Digital Edition bundle includes: -

- The full Tomb Raider game.
- 3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution™.
- Shanty Town multiplayer map, which is a ramshackle area that features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies.
- Tomb Raider Outfit Pack (A 3-pack bundle of outfits for Lara — the Hunter, Aviatrix and Guerilla outfits.)
- Quantum Conundrum Full Game

Edited by FriskyTanuki, 26 April 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#2 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

Pretty sweet deal if you don't mind buying digitally.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check out my Gaming Stream.

#3 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

Wowsers, thats a sweet deal!

I traded it in recently, but it was a phenomenal single player adventure, pity they wasted time and resources with a "me too" online multiplayer mode

#4 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

Great game, great price. Seems like I hit the timing right getting $54 back for it from Amazon with the extra $20 bonus.

#5 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Man, anyone that has a PS3 and hasn't checked this out definitely should do so. Nicely done Sony!

#6 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

Pretty sweet deal. I'm really tempted to get this, but the fact that no PSN digital games will transfer over to the next gen stops me. I made myself a promise to stop buying digital games for PS3 and 360 (for the most part, Battleblock Theater on XBLA was too good to pass, and I still buy Vita games ala Guacamelee).

Definitely recommend the game if anyone is on the fence. I also own the game on 360 already, so that makes it easier. But this would be the type of game I could easily own twice, since it was so much fun to play.

Now playing: Diablo 3 (360), Lost Planet 3, Saints Row 4, Rayman Legends, Killzone Mercenary, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

#7 Duke

Duke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

This game has been on sale so much already, the collector in me wants to wait for a physical version to get to this and I don't think I'll be waiting all that much longer. Very good deal though this early.

#8 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

Jumping on this. Good chance to use my Vita Referral credit.

#9 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

would be instant buy if I didn't have Quantum Conundrum from PS+. Also, I'm wanting to save my credit for next weeks sales (come on Sly Collection 60% off). Great deal, but I'm holding out for $20. Hope to see more of these flash sales though:bouncy:
Get chance and luck!

#10 g13

g13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Phew! Thanks OP. Almost bit on the $39 Amazon price today.
I got nothing...

#11 guessed

guessed

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

would be instant buy if I didn't have Quantum Conundrum from PS+.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#12 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

I would probably bite if there was a PS+ discount on top of that.

Guardian_owl.png

#13 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

would be instant buy if I didn't have Quantum Conundrum from PS+. Also, I'm wanting to save my credit for next weeks sales (come on Sly Collection 60% off). Great deal, but I'm holding out for $20. Hope to see more of these flash sales though:bouncy:

If you want to outright own Quantum Conundrum, this would be a way to do it.

#14 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

That's a pretty sweet deal! I already have the disc version, maybe trade it in? Ah, I can't, it's Target's exclusive steelbook version, Amazon will not take it. I might take it to Best Buy.

#15 TheShepherdSauce

TheShepherdSauce

thick & hearty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hm, I don't know if it's even possible for me to make room for ~10+ gb in my ps3 hdd.

#16 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

I just hate digital games. always have to worry about having enough room and cannot sell it.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#17 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

For me that has so much digital download titles, a 1GB HDD helps out a lot. Thanks Frisky for the notice.
Posted Image

#18 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

Buy it!!!!!!

#19 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

Great initiative from the US PS Store, I hope that they continue making Flash Sales like this one.
Posted Image

#20 MugenNoKaze

MugenNoKaze

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

wow, I'm in. thanks, OP.

Step0nMee.png

#21 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Get this game if you don't mind digital but with all the sales and popularity and if you are going to wait, just wait for a GOTY version, it will probably be soon, like Arkham City did. That game went to GOTY like a couple months after being such a cash cow and saturated the market after everyone played it. Bad news is that the GOTY on the PS3 will not have the regular version saves work on it like every other GOTY game on the PS3.

#22 BigMack9737

BigMack9737

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

This game has been on sale so much already, the collector in me wants to wait for a physical version to get to this and I don't think I'll be waiting all that much longer. Very good deal though this early.

We shouldn't have to wait too much longer. It's down to 39.99 on Amazon, so I expect it to hit 29.99 here in the coming weeks, at which point, I'll bite. Can't wait any longer to play this.
[URL="http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/BigMack9737/"]Posted Image[/URL]Posted Image

#23 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

game is sick, though i played it on PC.

reviewed it for CAG as well, if you're unsure.

UjCoyFa.png

#24 midloo

midloo

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Wow that's tempting given the PSN credit I've accumulated. Thanks much for the post, OP.
Posted Image

#25 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Pretty decent price, but I think paying $30 for anything digital when a retail copy is available isn't a very smart move. The addition of QC makes it quite a bit more valuable, but most PS+ users already have that game...

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#26 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Awesome deal but 10+ GBs on my hard drive is a tough pill to swallow.

card.png
453976.png

#27 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

This is not that bad of a deal for people who are interested in this. Not going to bite myself though.

#28 Monsta Mack

Monsta Mack

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Helluva deal!

#29 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Oh hell yeah

Thanks op!

#30 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

Ugh, and I just got 20$ credit in a trade too. Time to decide whether to finally get this, or wait and see what goes on for next weeks sale
Posted ImagePosted Image