Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10016 replies to this topic

#3721 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

So for what it's worth, that vita bundle w/ the PS+ and unti 13 voucher should have come with working codes or games at that price or at least CS agreed with me.  They wouldn't take $$ off my purchase price but would do a full refund with UPS pick up for free.  In the end I just wanted to test drive a vita for a bit anyway so it was still a win.  I wonder if they treat customers different based on what they spend at amazon, because they have never dissapointed me, and doing that with people that don't spend a fortune seems like a money sink.

I don't know that they would go that far out of their way for little stuff but they always seem willing to do their best to make sure you're happy.  It's one of those things that they just seem to get where it should be obvious but so many other companies miss it entirely.

True. It does SEEM obvious. However, they make themselves vulnerable. I can only imagine how many people attempt take advantage of them.

I'm curious if the treatment you receive as a customer depends on the number of total returns you have, how long you've been shopping on Amazon, how much you've spent, if you're an Amazon Prime member, etc.

might be cracking down on giving cash out as well.

i know back on march30 2012  i found a like new    3g/wi fi  8gb  system for 195.xx

got the system and  it did not included the memory card so i contacted amazon to see if they could help me out.

they said  THEY COULD NOT OFFER ANY CASH   BUT  return the item and they would  sell me a  NEW ONE AT USED PRICE

so mostly i got a brand new vita  for 195    right after they came out at 300

WOOOO I STINK

#3722 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

gonna pick up that animal crossing in a few if still available

#3723 Gumshoe

Gumshoe

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

Pretty pleased with my purchases from yesterday:

:psp: Persona 4 (LN) $22.XX

:ds: 999 (LN) $14.XX

Currently Playing:
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Legend of Zelda: OoT
:ps3: Nothing
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story

#3724 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

@gumshoe - seriously persona 4 is my favorite game since final fantasy vi (iii on snes) you will love this game.

Posted Image

#3725 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

Never played P4, but Persona 3 was great. If Atlus would only port it to PS3/4 then I'd be able to try this one out as well.

#3726 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

Never played P4, but Persona 3 was great. If Atlus would only port it to PS3/4 then I'd be able to try this one out as well.

#3727 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:18 AM

I'm not even a fan of JRPGs, but P4G is amazon.

#3728 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

Is amazon?!  :-o

Lol Ive been wanting to pick up that game and try it out as I have not heard a single bad thing about it.

512847.png

#3729 Gumshoe

Gumshoe

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:29 AM

Lol Ive been wanting to pick up that game and try it out as I have not heard a single bad thing about it.

Yeah, it was time for me to take the plunge. My Vita has been collecting dust since I bought it. Which is a shame, as that screen is really something else. But 3DS/DS catalogue is just miles ahead of the Vita's at this point in their respective console lives. 

Currently Playing:
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Legend of Zelda: OoT
:ps3: Nothing
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story

#3730 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

Awesome* D:

I do not need autocorrect on my laptop :(

#3731 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

Hey Amazon...get more stock 

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Divinity:Original Sin | :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered |

Finished Games: None

Last Movie Watched: Guardians of the Galaxy   :hot:

GT/PSN: Gedemer

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#3732 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

Far cry 3 for the 360 is up for 14.84

#3733 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

Thanks for posting. Picked up a copy. I know there won't be an online code but only interested in the single player campaign.

#3734 Tvols1480

Tvols1480

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

Thanks for posting. Picked up a copy. I know there won't be an online code but only interested in the single player campaign.

You're not missing much, trust me :/

#3735 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

Man I love Amazon. Here I was thinking I wasn't going to spend anymore money / credit on games and along comes this. Bought one and locked the trade in so a free rental basically. Can't wait!

johnston306 and esalw822 thanks for the info on the trade in.

Got my "Good" Metal Gear Rising LE in today:  AMZ shipped the CE in its own box (not inside a brown shipping box) but suprisingly, everything still came in great condition.  I was able to get the shipping stickers off the LE box so no issues there outside of some slight wear on one of the top corners.  The game inside was still factory sealed, the steelbook was perfect, and the plasma lamp still had the plastic on it and it looks/works like new (cool blue light and plasma gimmick).  Definitely a solid buy at the $50 price tag.  Gonna drag myself away from The Last of Us long enough to play MGR then send in the locked in trade early next week.  Thanks again DS... :bow:

#3736 danishmaggot

danishmaggot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

What is the cheapest you guys have seen DMC and Metal Gear Rising for? I am looking to get it at around $20.

#3737 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Man I love Amazon. Here I was thinking I wasn't going to spend anymore money / credit on games and along comes this. Bought one and locked the trade in so a free rental basically. Can't wait!

Got my "Good" Metal Gear Rising LE in today:  AMZ shipped the CE in its own box (not inside a brown shipping box) but suprisingly, everything still came in great condition.  I was able to get the shipping stickers off the LE box so no issues there outside of some slight wear on one of the top corners.  The game inside was still factory sealed, the steelbook was perfect, and the plasma lamp still had the plastic on it and it looks/works like new (cool blue light and plasma gimmick).  Definitely a solid buy at the $50 price tag.  Gonna drag myself away from The Last of Us long enough to play MGR then send in the locked in trade early next week.  Thanks again DS... :bow:

I ordered a Good Metal Gear too, it already shipped so should be here on monday.  Hopefully it's in similar condition.

My 58.xx Acceptable Defiance Collector's Edition came today and was brand new.  A minor ink smudge/black substance on the plastic slip cover is the only damage.

For some reason Acceptable and Good come in better condition for me on the collector's editions.

Part of the crew, part of the ship.

#3738 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

If I didn't already buy the CE... would totally have bought the New (not WHD) Defiance CE on ps3 for 69.99 and locked in a trade immediately at 71... especially if I wanted the DLC from the CE. 

#3739 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

What is the cheapest you guys have seen DMC and Metal Gear Rising for? I am looking to get it at around $20.

I think the standard games have been sitting around a little under $30 for a while now on AWD.  Haven't seen either of them hit the $20 mark yet.  What we need is for a B&M retailer to have the games on sale for sub $30 price new for an extended period so that Amazon matches the new price, then adjusts the AWD used price down as well. 

#3740 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

I think this needs to become new CAG slang.  Instead of "That's so Raven" we can bust out "That's so Amazon" or "I'm not even a fan of JRPGs, but P4G is amazon."

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#3741 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

Has Bioshock Infinite (PS3 or 360) been aroound $20 yet?

Nope, cheapest I have ever seen it is around $27 (VG) I think

non awd 23  LN shipped w prime weeks ago i scored. never even tried it yet no time...

Put it at the top of your backlog.  Great game.

Yeah its top 5 to play next. I can not wait but i never played bio 2 should i do that first?

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#3742 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:34 AM

No, as long as you' ve played the first Bioshock, you'll be fine.

#3743 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

Cool i loved 1 but friends kept me from playing sp games.to play 2. :)

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#3744 CAGMoose

CAGMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

I didn't play Bio1 and I made sense of BI. Maybe I missed some of the intricacies, but I thought it was pretty straightforward. 

With that said, I didn't finish it, so maybe there's something else to it. 

#3745 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Cool i loved 1 but friends kept me from playing sp games.to play 2. :)
If you played 1 you will enjoy Infinite more. But it can be played without the other one

#3746 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

I didn't play Bio1 and I made sense of BI. Maybe I missed some of the intricacies, but I thought it was pretty straightforward.

With that said, I didn't finish it, so maybe there's something else to it.

Didn't finish which one? Bioshock 1 or Infinite?
They both have good endings, but I HIGHLY recommend the making sure you play to the end of Infinite.

...and thats from someone who doesn't finish as many games as he probably should.

#3747 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

he didnt finish Infinite cause he said he didnt play part 1

#3748 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

Bioshock Infinite was weird for me. I felt that the weapons, tonics, atmosphere, and gameplay in general were not as good as Bioshock 1 or 2 - in fact, it felt to me like Bioshock 1 played so much better that its systems were the improvement of Infinite's systems and not vice versa. If it weren't for the story, I'd recommend playing Infinite first... guess I'd ultimately say I found Infinite to be good, not great.
Posted Image

#3749 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

Got my "acceptable" one for $46.26 yesterday and it came in pristine condition. Only flaw I could find was a rip on the outer cardboard box where it was taped to keep it sealed. Everything else was still in shrink wrap including the lamp. The lamp worked. I love that thing. I was going to trade it in if it was flawed and since it is very much new, I am definitely keeping this baby. It was a steal at that price.

Also got my "Very good" Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for $23.98 and it came complete with unused club nintendo code. Very happy with AWD! :bouncy:

#3750 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Got my "Good" Metal Gear Rising LE in today: AMZ shipped the CE in its own box (not inside a brown shipping box) but suprisingly, everything still came in great condition. I was able to get the shipping stickers off the LE box so no issues there outside of some slight wear on one of the top corners. The game inside was still factory sealed, the steelbook was perfect, and the plasma lamp still had the plastic on it and it looks/works like new (cool blue light and plasma gimmick). Definitely a solid buy at the $50 price tag. Gonna drag myself away from The Last of Us long enough to play MGR then send in the locked in trade early next week. Thanks again DS... :bow:
Got my "acceptable" one for $46.26 yesterday and it came in pristine condition. Only flaw I could find was a rip on the outer cardboard box where it was taped to keep it sealed. Everything else was still in shrink wrap including the lamp. The lamp worked. I love that thing. I was going to trade it in if it was flawed and since it is very much new, I am definitely keeping this baby. It was a steal at that price.
Also got my "Very good" Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for $23.98 and it came complete with unused club nintendo code. Very happy with AWD! :bouncy:

Adore..king of AWD.....I kick myself that I cancel the acceptable for fear that the broken lamp came.
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Defiance CE $52 ps3