Yes it was Acceptable.
StarCraft 2 - Roses

#62 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image RPG Maker (G) $8.07

Thanks, decided to take a chance on the game despite what the description said. Should be 1 left as well.

#63 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

Subbed
Posted Image Who cares about these invisible things?

Alright kids the worlds ending, back on the bus.

#64 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

red ascension 500gb PS3193

#65 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

SMT: Soul Hackers - VG - $27
http://www.amazon.co...sort=sip&sr=1-9

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#66 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

Would grab one but knowing my luck it won't have the soundtrack ><.

sig.gif Sionz.png
My Game Collection: Currently at 1,272 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013

#67 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

I just bought this from best buy. Yes I paid full price, but seeing it in the box with the soundtrack I couldn't resist. Damn these spontaneous needs.
Posted Image

#68 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

red ascension 500gb PS3193

avoid the gow bundle, a cag poster previously reported getting a dud, the whole ps3 console was smashed, without the tray opening. It also did not come with the games. buy it at your own risk

#69 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

Thanks, decided to take a chance on the game despite what the description said. Should be 1 left as well.

I ordered a copy and got it yesterday. It was in good condition, but didn't come with the 2nd manual. :\

#70 neonon19s

neonon19s

Gotta Catch 'em All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hoping for a cheap Infinite. Come on, Amazon, don't let me down!

You can get it for under $40 at Gamestop with Birthday coupon and PUR if you have it.

I got a copy today and it was about $38

#71 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

It's funny how Slidecage wrote a 1 star review for "Soul Hackers" on Amazon and 6 of 61 people found it helpful. Anyway, the original Hyperdimension Neptunia is up for $26.97 "Very Good" from Warehouse Deals.

#72 The Lord of Awesome

The Lord of Awesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

The sticker's on the plastic wrapping so I think it's new. Sweet deal. People say AWD VII is the best in the series.

Well honestly it's because VII was alot of people's first AWD thread. IV and VI are really considered the best in the series when talked about by the longtime fans

Least it isn't AWD XIII

#73 Sleipnir

Sleipnir

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

could anyone enlighten me a little about those Neptunia games? should I play all 3 starting with the 1st, or just get the latest one?

#74 Sleipnir

Sleipnir

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

Well honestly it's because VII was alot of people's first AWD thread. IV and VI are really considered the best in the series when talked about by the longtime fans

Least it isn't AWD XIII

I see what you did there... let's hope that AWD XIV doesn't turn out to be a half assed rushed failure with no fun elements whatsoever :P

#75 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:03 AM

It was very good in my opinion

Some were expecting it to be Acceptable, but they sometimes found it Very Good or even Like New.

Tomb Raider (LN) price on Warehouse Deals is good for a laugh. It's a 40 cent discount from Amazon.com's price! Feel the savings!

#76 DanteJones

DanteJones

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

I -knew- something would pop up when I had to step out for a bit. Damn, ah well, hopefully there'll be another one.

#77 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

Least it isn't AWD XIII

When I first read this I thought you were taking a jab at AWD VIII, which, to be fair, had a tendency to get a little bit overly emotional in an angsty way at times (there's a lot of pain involved when trying to snag a (LN) Holiday Bundle), and was easy to exploit (part of the fun, if you ask me), but was honestly one of my favorite AWD threads.

#78 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

It's funny how Slidecage wrote a 1 star review for "Soul Hackers" on Amazon and 6 of 61 people found it helpful. Anyway, the original Hyperdimension Neptunia is up for $26.97 "Very Good" from Warehouse Deals.

Hey it could be worse.. just think if 61 people found it helpful..

Then again think of the HORROR if anything i ever did was helpful... well i did shove that old lady down once do the semi didnt hit the pothole :)

Those looking at buying soul hackers... I would not count on getting the CD with it used... Gamestop around here has 3 or 4 of them used and all of them dont have the CD (they tossed the outer boxes and cds ) Dont ask me why
WOOOO I STINK

#79 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

Those looking at buying soul hackers... I would not count on getting the CD with it used... Gamestop around here has 3 or 4 of them used and all of them dont have the CD (they tossed the outer boxes and cds ) Dont ask me why

They may have not been thrown out, the previous owners may have just preordered for the CD bonus and kept the outer box as well and just sold the game back and plan on buying it later when its cheaper. I had a friend who would do the same thing for preorder bonuses.

sig.gif Sionz.png
My Game Collection: Currently at 1,272 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013

#80 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

They may have not been thrown out, the previous owners may have just preordered for the CD bonus and kept the outer box as well and just sold the game back and plan on buying it later when its cheaper. I had a friend who would do the same thing for preorder bonuses.

Many Gamestop stores are instructed to throw out the extras. Hell, some Gamestop stores here throw out any used 3DS packaging (including the original white cases/manuals/inserts) and keep the games cart only in those glass cases. :roll:

#81 DanteJones

DanteJones

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Gitaroo Man (LN) $15.24 - http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#82 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:27 AM

Sweetness.

I got it. Thanks!

I hope it's not messed up like that (LN) Skyrim I ordered.

#83 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

When I first read this I thought you were taking a jab at AWD VIII, which, to be fair, had a tendency to get a little bit overly emotional in an angsty way at times (there's a lot of pain involved when trying to snag a (LN) Holiday Bundle), and was easy to exploit (part of the fun, if you ask me), but was honestly one of my favorite AWD threads.

It is one of my favorites also, but the opinion of AWD VIII seems to have been split for the most part. Most of the complaints I remember stem from the ordering system to increase their backlog being too tedious.

#84 Olengie

Olengie

Minato Arisato is the Messiah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

Many Gamestop stores are instructed to throw out the extras. Hell, some Gamestop stores here throw out any used 3DS packaging (including the original white cases/manuals/inserts) and keep the games cart only in those glass cases. :roll:

Gamestop might as well hand that stuff to us if they're just going to throw it out.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#85 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

Those anti-consumer practices are part of why I almost always look to Amazon first when it comes to buying anything video game related. The packaging and case are part of the value of a physical item and when they sell games cartridge only, it makes buying the digital copy that much more attractive. I can understand that some customers trade games in as disc or cartridge only, but actively throwing out part of the item that most customers would want? It only makes sense in a way that saves a slight amount on storage costs but makes the customer experience much worse.

#86 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

:ps2:Transformers LN 6.73

#87 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

I have actually found over 100+ game cases besides 3ds and ds cases that gamestop throws out. You couldn't even imagine all of the other things that GameStop throws out, empty cases are the least of their problems

#88 THT

THT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

God of War Collection (LN) $10.14

Batman: Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 (LN) $10.47
Conquering others is strength. Conquering yourself is true power.

Currently Playing
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
:ps3: Journey
:ps3: Tales of Xillia
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
:psp: Persona 4 Golden
:psp: Gravity Rush

#89 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

Picked up one of these in good condition http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used
Needed a new headset, and this seemed decent enough as long as it comes in good condition.

#90 epmacman

epmacman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

PS3 Dualshock 3 Gold (VG) $25.75
God of War Collection (LN) $10.14

Batman: Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 (LN) $10.47

just posting that its not a sony dualshock, idk poor reviews overall...beware