Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD)May BB @Gamer $25 GOW:A, $20 BL2, $50 Injustice,

• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

#331 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

Not using any coupons again. Online codes only.

AVAILABLE COUPONS:

$20 off NCAA FootBall 13($40)
$10 off Injustice Gods Among Us
$10 off Fallen Earth Blood Sports or Rift Storm Legion for PC
$10 off SELECT Afterglow controllers
$20 off HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition

bump

#332 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

if anyone has a borderlands 2 coupon that they are not going to use, let me know and send me a pm.. i've been looking to get this game cheap, and noticed a few people said they won't be using theirs.. it would be much appreciated

pm sent

#333 sundowner117ify

sundowner117ify

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

pm sent

appreciate it much!! :applause:

#334 PDDollars

PDDollars

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

Is there anyone that has the online code not going to use their $10 off used game coupon? I have the print one but could not use it in store for the game I wanted yesterday. Please PM if so!

#335 jukkakhan

jukkakhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Is there anyone that has the online code not going to use their $10 off used game coupon? I have the print one but could not use it in store for the game I wanted yesterday. Please PM if so!

PM incoming.

#336 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Not using any coupons again. Online codes only.

AVAILABLE COUPONS:

$20 off NCAA FootBall 13($40)
$10 off Injustice Gods Among Us
$10 off Fallen Earth Blood Sports or Rift Storm Legion for PC
$20 off HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition

Bump

#337 lokoychulo

lokoychulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

Is there anyone that has the online code that there not going to use to their $10 off afterglow controller coupon? I didn't receive the link to my coupons this month and I really need a new controller. Thanks

#338 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

Is there anyone that has the online code that there not going to use to their $10 off afterglow controller coupon? I didn't receive the link to my coupons this month and I really need a new controller. Thanks

I'll send you one.

TheVila.png

#339 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

is there anyway to use these coupons online? im trying to get the afterglow ps3 controller on sale to stack with the $10 off rz coupon, but no luck...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#340 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

I'd still like a gow coupon if anyone isn't going to use theirs

#341 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

is there anyway to use these coupons online? im trying to get the afterglow ps3 controller on sale to stack with the $10 off rz coupon, but no luck...

You need the digital edition of @gamer to get coupons that you can use online.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#342 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

how is Injustice Gods Among Us price at 40$ when the price is at 59.99 +$10 off Injustice Gods Among Us coupon so it should be 50 not 40 less am missing something

#343 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

Is there anyone that has the online code that there not going to use to their $10 off afterglow controller coupon? " I didn't receive the link to my coupons this month " and I really need a new controller. Thanks

i fixed it for you

#344 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

how is Injustice Gods Among Us price at 40$ when the price is at 59.99 +$10 off Injustice Gods Among Us coupon so it should be 50 not 40 less am missing something

It was on sale last week for $49.99, Thread title hasn't been updated yet.

#345 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

I saw multiple PS3 and 360 wireless controllers for $43 but not sure if the price after the 20% (w/ Gamer's Club Unlocked) or before. All over the game's section were 20% off controllers posters.

Wish I would have took a picture but was in a rush to go.

Assuming it was before, the controllers would be roughly $34. Hope this helps those going in store today.

#346 Hydelloon

Hydelloon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

I know this has probably been asked and answered before, but can these coupons be used on Collectors Edition? Im looking at the God of War one.

#347 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

I know this has probably been asked and answered before, but can these coupons be used on Collectors Edition? Im looking at the God of War one.

I used mine so I can't check, but on the back of my physical coupons above the barcode there is a list of SKUS that the coupon works with.

#348 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

That type of glitch has been fixed for some time now, you would need a managers override. GS had a free PUR offer that took $20 off already & from their huge overstock GS will need more sales to clear stock.

#349 alleycat58

alleycat58

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:18 AM

Did @GAMER go digital-only yet? I vaguely remember seeing something about that on CAG a few months ago, but haven't received anything physical/digital recently. Coupon + possible price drop on BL2 seems like a pretty good deal.

I signed up in March and they told me I had no choice, it was now digital only. I assume they'll switch people over as they renew? Which sucks. I don't care about the magazine but, crappy or not, I would have liked to have gotten a look at the coupons. I've gotten nothing yet. Except two robo-responses from customer "service" saying to be patient, it takes a month for the e-mails to come - I joined the first week of March (the 6th I think), and I was willing to give them a free pass for April...now it's May and I still have yet to see one, even in my spam folder.

Oh well, the pre-order certs don't need coupons so I'll cash in whatever ones I have and let the sub lapse next year.

#350 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

This is the last week for some great deal with these coupons to pop up. Bust of a month for me so far.

Has anyone heard what the new coupons are? Seems like we have heard more than a week out in the past.

#351 ghettoqball

ghettoqball

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

This is the last week for some great deal with these coupons to pop up. Bust of a month for me so far.

Has anyone heard what the new coupons are? Seems like we have heard more than a week out in the past.

Yeah, I'm surprised no one has posted them yet. I'm ready to start complaining about next month's coupons.

#352 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

Yeah, I'm surprised no one has posted them yet. I'm ready to start complaining about next month's coupons.

Why wait?! Just start now.

#353 ghettoqball

ghettoqball

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

Why wait?! Just start now.

Alright.

These coupons are terrible. Guess it's another month where I don't use any of them.

#354 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

i laugh at those who renewed.

#355 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

Man, I really wanted a $10 Borderlands 2 this month...

Hoping for a $30 off Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel next month. Or even a $20 off, as long as it goes on sale for $30. But I'm sure that'll never happen. I actually predict a lot of repeat coupons for next month.
Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#356 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Why is that? For anyone that planned on pre-ordering any of the games included in the $20 RZ cert. deal, they've already got their money's worth.

#357 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

Why is that? For anyone that planned on pre-ordering any of the games included in the $20 RZ cert. deal, they've already got their money's worth.

this, the b2g1 new, and 50% off strategy guide signups were well worth it for me.

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#358 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

so just because there is nothing that interest you this month all of the sudden the coupons became useless for everyone?

#359 althe

althe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

I have been looking forward to buying God of War.
If anyone is not using his/her coupon, I would appreciate it!

#360 Ric Flair

Ric Flair

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:13 AM

Almost time to see what June has in store for us.