Photo
- - - - -

Class of Heroes 2 PSP / Vita Presale Now Open!

• Please log in to reply
467 replies to this topic

#151 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

so what does it matter what Vic said? While he speaks the truth, he didn't developed it, he didn't published it. Of course he wants to funnel people to buy HIS game. Do some research yourself.

You all act like COH2 is a good game too... let's be real. my expectation is very low from all the reviews out. I am buying this for collection purpose, nothing more. With all the games coming out, this game has an uphill climb to get my limited game time.

COH over Wild Arms 2? no way. get wild arms 2.

Wow, Fuck off. I DID do some research, I played the actual game and it was frustrating has hell. I merely mentioned Vics comment because it mirrored my own. Not once have I said that COH2 is going to be a "good game", but having read reviews of the Japanese version, I feel it is safe to say it will be a far better experience than COH1 :)

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#152 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Wow, Fuck off. I DID do some research, I played the actual game and it was frustrating has hell. I merely mentioned Vics comment because it mirrored my own. Not once have I said that COH2 is going to be a "good game", but having read reviews of the Japanese version, I feel it is safe to say it will be a far better experience than COH1 :)

why was COH 1 so bad... i had it on the PSP and dont remember having that hard of time playing it... why so much hate for it
WOOOO I STINK

#153 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

why was COH 1 so bad... i had it on the PSP and dont remember having that hard of time playing it... why so much hate for it

I personally felt the game was unbalanced and was a tad bit too hard in the early hours. Overall, the game was just bland and there was WAY too much grinding. That's really all the game was, level-grinding.

#154 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

I personally felt the game was unbalanced and was a tad bit too hard in the early hours. Overall, the game was just bland and there was WAY too much grinding. That's really all the game was, level-grinding.

so if someone likes level grinding the game isnt that bad then

I think i will try to hook my router up tomorrow

if its is 9.99 (what i thought it was) might grab this to pair with part 2

if its 14.99 i pass

Edited by slidecage, 05 May 2013 - 02:12 AM.

WOOOO I STINK

#155 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

COH1 is a level-grinders' dream :-P

#156 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

Extra $5 for canada and $10 world wide. It is not like there is another way to get this game.

Worst thing about this is that you can only buy one copy per click, so you have to pay the $10 shipping twice if you want two copies (as I do). I'm just having my copies shipped to a friend who is going to forward them to me, the combined shipping will be a lot less than $20.

#157 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

I believe they NEED/WANT 2500 units minimum I believe in order to hit the pricing of $37 per copy (shipping included). I would personally suggest ordering a copy if you have any interest in this at all. They will still be buying 2500 copies min., but who knows if they will still be $37 shipped after the current sale ends. I know a few copies have already gone up on ebay.ca for $89...which is ridiculous considering people can still order the game right now.

Lol The unscrupulous ebay seller already got some suckers to buy it for $89. It doesn't even say it's the kickstarter version and it looks like it only includes the physical copy, so seller is keeping the digital versions for himself.

#158 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:02 AM

Lol The unscrupulous ebay seller already got some suckers to buy it for $89. It doesn't even say it's the kickstarter version and it looks like it only includes the physical copy, so seller is keeping the digital versions for himself.

We'll see what happens. The shipping date clearly said 4-8 weeks from now, and all ebay auctions must ship within 30 days...

#159 crowbb

crowbb

Watch out for snakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

My roommate has COH 1 and says it is the best "Wizardry-like" he's played. I actually like level grinding, so I don't see a problem unless the interface is bad.

#160 Tom Ato

Tom Ato

Vine Ripened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

I'm not really excited for the game, but since I can get a Kickstater version I went ahead and ordered. Hopefully this will one day lead to Valkyria Chronicles 3...

I don't even know what I'm going to do with the physical version. Take up shelf space?
Like video games and bad writing? Then buy my book! Only $.99 for kindle!

http://www.amazon.co...tmm_pap_title_0

#161 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

I think i will try to hook my router up tomorrow

if its is 9.99 (what i thought it was) might grab this to pair with part 2

if its 14.99 i pass

crap i could of swear this was 9.99 its 14.99

too much just for a port...maybe if i dump off my umd i might but i pass

crap i keep missing sales missed the FF sales months back and missed Yggdra last month for 5 crap
WOOOO I STINK

#162 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

Just under 2,000 now.

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#163 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

Just under 2,000 now.

On pace to hit 2,500 by the 8th (Wednesday).

#164 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

On pace to hit 2,500 by the 8th (Wednesday).

just some reason i just can pull the trigger on it....

my luck i buy it and only want it for the PSN and then PSN dumps the game down to 9.99 within a month LOL
WOOOO I STINK

#165 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

Anyone that was a Kickstarter willing to help me out with a copy?

#166 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

Did I miss something, what is the "Kickstarter version"?

#167 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

Anyone that was a Kickstarter willing to help me out with a copy?

Yeah, if anyone's willing, I'd be interested in a Kickstarter version too.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#168 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

Did I miss something, what is the "Kickstarter version"?

You missed the kickstarter about a year ago. Anyone who pledged there gets a version with different cover and disc art.

#169 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

With so many people wanting the exclusive kickstarter version, wouldn't it be funny if that turns out to be the more common one printed? Doubt it will happen, but just a thought based on the direction of this thread.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#170 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:19 AM

With so many people wanting the exclusive kickstarter version, wouldn't it be funny if that turns out to be the more common one printed? Doubt it will happen, but just a thought based on the direction of this thread.

Like the non-gold Zelda game cartridges are the rare ones!

#171 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

They already said the ratio of kickstar to regular is 2:8, so not really.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#172 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

I'd like a Kickstarter version if someone's buying by proxy.

#173 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

You missed the kickstarter about a year ago. Anyone who pledged there gets a version with different cover and disc art.

Got it, Thanks :D

#174 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

This company is like every other American company. They don't want to succeed. They want to do things at their own speed of business and hope it works out. Kinda glad their KS failed.

#175 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

This company is like every other American company. They don't want to succeed. They want to do things at their own speed of business and hope it works out. Kinda glad their KS failed.

Erm... Working Designs was never known for its speed. Vic had always lived by "Delays are temporary, mediocrity is forever." I'm pretty sure he's using the same philosophy when it comes to Gaijinworks too. Besides, from everything I read, a good chunk of the fans actually wanted to wait until everything was solved with the copyright issues before the game was released.

I mean, if they released the game half-assed, then people would be complaining the game was released too soon, but if it's taking so long to release it to make sure everything is in as near pristine condition as it can be, people will whine that it's taking too long.

#176 Tigershard

Tigershard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

Selling niche Japanese games outside of Japan is hard. Add in all the work that goes in to bringing a game over and often it is not a good financial decision for a company. XSeed is very candid about this: http://kotaku.com/59...life-in-america

#177 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

The only thing rushing does in the video game business is produce rushed shit. I'd rather have a better product, even if it takes many more months for it to come out. It's not like there aren't enough things to play in the mean time.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#178 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

Judging by your name, you should be well used to things taking their time to release.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#179 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

Thanks for the info. I would've guessed 1 kickstarter for every four regular. Guess I was a little off.

#180 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62t

Thanks for the info. I would've guessed 1 kickstarter for every four regular. Guess I was a little off.

huh? You're kidding right?