Questions for Moderators only please.

So, I was trade banned, is it forever?

I know I have 3 bad refs but one was from Rozz that I specifically said it was from gamefly and no case.

Ps3 one and Skyrim I guess are my fault, even though I did send the guy multiple messages about the Ps3 and refused to reply.

I assume I can't buy anything in game share as well?

You have three negative feedbacks, which is the point where users are removed from being able to trade on CAG. It removes the user from accessing CAG Marketplace as well as the Trading Forum and sub-forums.

Since PS3 gamesharing doesn't occur in the Trading Forum, you're not prevented from going there to do gamesharing. Though, if you're listed as being in Trading Ban, most, if not all, users in there will avoid you like the plague.

There's reasons why you have negative feedbacks and it's best for everyone that those issues that caused them not be repeated with other users. It shows you can't follow through on trades and you're unable/unwilling to fix the issues that caused the negative feedback. Reading over the feedback, it's pretty clear why they were left. Also, it was three neg feedbacks out of five total deals, which is more than a little concerning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention, that's a complete lie on your part (you never told me it was a Gamefly copy, you said it was "like-new" and you sent me a chipped, disc only Gamefly copy. Even the generic case you sent me was completely broken and it took a month from my time of payment to receive the game in the mail).

Shrike, this guy keeps lying about our deal and has even gone as far as to threaten me with personal harm and continuously insults me personally.

When I was sold Tales of Graces F I was told that is was in "like-new" condition. I received a chipped, disc only copy from Gamefly in a broken generic case. He NEVER told me it was an ex-rental copy, here is the thread for reference.

Not only that, I had to pester him week after week to finally ship the game out. I received it a month after payment and that was only after pestering him. It took forever to receive and it was not in the condition described.

Last edited:
I adjusted the post in question, since I think it's best for everyone concerned.

He's not going to get out of Trading Ban for any reason and he seems to be blacklisted in the Gameshare thread from the discussions that came up there about his track record.

It's clear that he has a differing view on the situation than you do and I think your feedback speaks for itself, Rozz.

I wouldn't worry about the OP any longer and would suggest you put him on ignore if not already done so.

bread's done
Back