Photo
- - - - -

Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

#601 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

I assumed people were checking the Twitter feed for new posts showing daily deals since I have seen it in the past. I rarely use Twitter, so I don't know how commonly they tweet the deals.

I'm aware of that method, too, but I don't use Twitter at all and don't know the URL for Gamefly's feed, so...

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#602 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

No new deals today? :???:

Nope. Worked out well that the first day I was overwhelmed with work and couldn't get to this was the first day there weren't any deals.

I assumed people were checking the Twitter feed for new posts showing daily deals since I have seen it in the past. I rarely use Twitter, so I don't know how commonly they tweet the deals.

I'm aware of that method, too, but I don't use Twitter at all and don't know the URL for Gamefly's feed, so...

I use the exact same method that Vigilante does. They update their website right at 1pm my time, so using that method finds me all the deals right away. They do tweet their deals, but that's not usually until hours later.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#603 Biggzy32

Biggzy32

Let's fight like gentlemen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

Do the Gamefly deals just pop up randomly?

I also ordered RE6 when it was $9.99 and got it the next day. Then when the Medal of Honor Warfighter deal came up, I got that too but haven't received it yet. And that was last Saturday that I ordered it. I got an email saying it shipped but no sign of it yet.

Off topic: Played RE6 for about 3 hours and its not as bad as everyone says. I mean its not good and I'd be pretty pissed if I paid for it at launch, but I'm having fun so far. The skill system is kinda cool.

#604 weeman43302

weeman43302

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

I also ordered RE6 when it was $9.99 and got it the next day. Then when the Medal of Honor Warfighter deal came up, I got that too but haven't received it yet. And that was last Saturday that I ordered it. I got an email saying it shipped but no sign of it yet.

I ordered Aliens:CM last Saturday and I just got it yesterday, so you might get lucky and get it today. I hate how they don't give you a tracking number for the free shipping.

#605 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

Thy usually say which warehouse it left from so you can usually get a good idea of how long it will take.

#606 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

Gamefly is random in both game conditions and shipping.
I've had items ship the same day I ordered and two days later in my mail box. The game was also pristine.
With Ghost Recon it took near a week to get here, and the game was in not so pristine condition.
Either way I'm willing to take the gamble if the game is $10 or less.