Costco TV Deals: Mad Men, Doctor Who, and More

DNukem170

Banned
Costco has a bunch of TV shows on sale right now:

- Doctor Who Series 1-4: $19.99 each (Series 1 has slipcover)
- Sherlock Seasons 1-2: $19.99 (Season 1 has slipcover)
- Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman Seasons 1-6: $9.99 each
- Mad Men Seasons 1-5: $14.99 each
- How I Met Your Mother Season 7: $14.99
- Burn Notice Season 5: $14.99
- Touch Season 1: $14.99
- Glades Season 2: $14.99
- Archer Season 2-3: $14.99 each
- New Girl Season 1: $14.99
- White Collar Season 3: $14.99
- Mike Hammer Complete Series: $22.99
- Wilfred Season 1: $14.99
- Coach Seasons 1-4: $7.99 each
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 7: $14.99
- Family Guy Volumes 9-10: $14.99
- NCIS Seasons 1-4: $14.99 each
- Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-5: $14.99 each
- Honeymooners "Classic 39": $19.99

All series on DVD and most are in slimline/budget packaging

The first place with Doctor Who series 2-4 at a reasonable price and of course no Costco near me for hundreds of miles :(
(Outside of the ones in Canada which isnt an option for me)

^Could you let me know if you find any, as well? I've been looking for the David Tennant sets (Series 2-4) at a good price for a while now. Thanks in advance. :)

Do note that the Doctor Who and Mad Men are the repackaged standard size case versions. They don't have the shiny foil covers the original digipaks do.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']They need to get around to releasing Series 1-4 of Doctor Who on blu-ray already. Stubborn BBC, stuck in the stone age.[/QUOTE]

They didn't start filming in HD until the Specials. At best they would be an upscale.

[quote name='DNukem170']Do note that the Doctor Who and Mad Men are the repackaged standard size case versions. They don't have the shiny foil covers the original digipaks do.[/QUOTE]Not an issue for me--I just want the sets. :cry:

I thought about picking up DW season 3 but never quite got into the Martha year; loved season 4 with Catherine Tate but DW is just not re-watchable for me. I've rarely had a desire to go back and watch more than a few snippets here and there. That said, I still very much enjoy this show. Season 7 is moving along (Coleman hasn't quite struck the right cord yet, though I fear the writing hasn't kept up this season).

Thank you! Went to Costco today and picked up DW season 1 and 2, their only copies. I'm not concerned with the packaging, I just had been wanting to get these but they're always too expensive. No signs of 3 and 4, but I did see a lot of the other stuff mentioned. I'll be in my hometown St. Louis next week, so hopefully I'll be able to find them out there.

Yes, they still have the various TV sets.

They also have the 2-disc DVD sets for Superman/Batman Public Enemies, All-Star Superman, and JL: Doom for $13 each.

All their Disney Blu-rays are $17 each.

They also have Snow White & the Huntsman, Inception, MIB3, Amazing Spider-Man, Ted, Bourne Legacy, and Total Recall (remake) Blu-rays for $15 each. The two Star Wars sets are $30 each.

Finally, they have special book editions of King Kong, Bonnie & Clyde, The Outlaw Josey Wales, and The Color Purple Blu-rays for $13 each.

I'm going to go ahead and say this again: I'm looking for the David Tennant sets of Doctor Who (Series 2-4), and I'm willing to pay $25 (after shipping) per set if a CAG comes across them and is nice enough to ship them to me. If interested, please send a PM. Thanks in advance. :)

[quote name='DNukem170']Yes, they still have the various TV sets.

They also have the 2-disc DVD sets for Superman/Batman Public Enemies, All-Star Superman, and JL: Doom for $13 each.

All their Disney Blu-rays are $17 each.

They also have Snow White & the Huntsman, Inception, MIB3, Amazing Spider-Man, Ted, Bourne Legacy, and Total Recall (remake) Blu-rays for $15 each. The two Star Wars sets are $30 each.

Finally, they have special book editions of King Kong, Bonnie & Clyde, The Outlaw Josey Wales, and The Color Purple Blu-rays for $13 each.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sir! Any deals on a Costco membership???

bread's done
Back