Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:08 AM

Posted Image

Why are there two copies of Walking dead? Lots of memories with that smackdown game. Although I never owned a PS2 myself, all my cousins had them and we also had marathon sessions of wrestling games when we got together.

#34 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

FYE.com order, with $15 off:

Posted Image

From Walmart:

Posted Image

$30 for 6 Bond movies is a sweet deal.

#35 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

Well another Sunday, means another trip to the Flea Market. Had another decent day today getting some stuff I've been wanting for a while.

First up is the NES Advantage Controller and the Dremel. The controller I found for $15, guy wouldn't budge initially but as I walked away he offered $10 and I've been wanting a joystick for my NES so I picked it up. Also found the Dremel, guy had it buried in a pile of stuff and he actually didn't realize he had it there. Said he was using it for some stuff and wasn't sure if he wanted to sell it but realized he hadn't used it in forever and said $20. Seemed on the cheap side for a Dremel and it worked so I bought it. It'll be helpful for some of my mods I am planning on getting into soon.
Posted Image

Next up I found these NES games and the Genesis games. Spent a total of $22 on them all, a tad high but their games I've been wanting so I went through on em.
Games are:

Zanac, Alpha Mission and Star Force for the NES and Ranger X and Raiden Trad for the Genesis
Posted Image

Next up I dug around another guys stuff and found this copy of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I've known that it has shot up in price so I had to get it. Marked $20, offered $10 and they countered with $15. Took it at that price.
Posted Image

Finally, was visiting my grandfather earlier in the week and he has a ton of old tools. I've always been a sucker for old electronics and found this old school analog multimeter. He told me I could have it so I of course took it. I do already have a digital one but this one just blows it out of the water based on build quality alone.
Posted Image

Not too bad of a week for me overall. Can't wait for next sunday when I get a chance to head back up to the Flea Market again. I also picked up a Game Gear for free this week but no pics of that as it's currently in pieces waiting to get recapped.
Posted Image

#36 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

What I have gotten so far
Posted Image
Picked up the games from a CAG lowball. Never played a Metal Gear game before so I'm looking forward to that. Picked up Spiderman from target clearance, didn't see the movie in theaters and the figures look pretty cool so I'm pretty happy with that buy.

#37 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image

Disappointed to find the Hellboy II disc doesn't hold all the extras from the US release. Now I gotta try to stuff the extras disc in this thing as well as get the Hellboy Animated disc inside the first movie's steel.

I had ordered Transformers at the sane time and it shipped at the same time, but for some reason it didn't arrive...

#38 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image

Why did you get Rogue Warrior:cold:

At least you can look forward to this I suppose:

#40 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

Let's start off with free comic books. Sadly all the places I went to were out of the Walking Dead.

Posted Image

More books. I have been on a guide book kick these past few weeks. The first set were each $2 from a local shop. The second set I got all for $3 at the flea market.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And even more books.
Posted Image

Now I can at least read the story for Valkyria Chronicles 3. So sad we didn't get this game!

Posted Image
This is my second copy of Grind Stormer. Got it from the same local shop for $15. :D. If anyone wants to trade Genesis shmups I need a copy of MUSHA ;). Seriously, I would throw in some extra stuff.

My girlfriend and I have been looking for this game for quite some time. Happy to have gotten it for $5 at a garage sale.
Posted Image

And a pretty random but fun pickup from the thrift. Got all these Pokemon figures + some extra toys that aren't in the picture for $15.
Posted Image

#41 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

If that's too many Pokemon figures, I'd be glad to take some off your hands. :)

#42 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

Here's my latest items from the last couple days.

Posted Image

My teefury shirt 'Fellowship of the Fantasy' finally arrived today even though I ordered it last month. The PSP games are Star Ocean: Second Evolution and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. The Claudus I found at GS for $4.99. Oddly enough this was the only time I've seen him out in the wild so I just had to pick him up now that the series is canceled.

Posted Image

Got Zombieland from Target last week when it was on sale for $4.99. Always wanted a copy and don't really care to get on Blu for that one. Then I got Doom 3 BFG Edition & Attack the Block this past Saturday at BB.

Posted Image

Today I finally decided to get a poster frame for my Tron Legacy poster.

#43 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

Let's start off with free comic books. Sadly all the places I went to were out of the Walking Dead.

Posted Image

More books. I have been on a guide book kick these past few weeks. The first set were each $2 from a local shop. The second set I got all for $3 at the flea market.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And even more books.
Posted Image

Now I can at least read the story for Valkyria Chronicles 3. So sad we didn't get this game!

Posted Image
This is my second copy of Grind Stormer. Got it from the same local shop for $15. :D. If anyone wants to trade Genesis shmups I need a copy of MUSHA ;). Seriously, I would throw in some extra stuff.

My girlfriend and I have been looking for this game for quite some time. Happy to have gotten it for $5 at a garage sale.
Posted Image

And a pretty random but fun pickup from the thrift. Got all these Pokemon figures + some extra toys that aren't in the picture for $15.
Posted Image

Quite jealous of that grind stormer. It's on my genesis want list.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#44 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Posted Image

Just picked up from Wally World. The seeds I have to save for Wednesday night softball.

#45 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Quite jealous of that grind stormer. It's on my genesis want list.

Agreed, my copy has a shitty label and didn't work until I swapped the chips onto another board. Would love to find it in good condition.
Posted Image

#46 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

Posted Image

Just picked up from Wally World. The seeds I have to save for Wednesday night softball.

Didnt know those were out, Amazon has ser forJune. How much was Serenity?

#47 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

All the comic steels are $12.96

536739.png

#48 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

Still don't get the hardon for steel books...

#49 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Ditto.

#50 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Still don't get the hardon for steel books...

I don't really care about steelbooks that much, but Shaun of the Dead, Paul and Hot Fuzz are all cheaper via steelbook release and include a DVD/digital copy as well. I know Paul originally came with a DVD/digital copy. But yeah.

#51 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

Here's my latest items from the last couple days.

Posted Image

My teefury shirt 'Fellowship of the Fantasy' finally arrived today even though I ordered it last month. The PSP games are Star Ocean: Second Evolution and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. The Claudus I found at GS for $4.99. Oddly enough this was the only time I've seen him out in the wild so I just had to pick him up now that the series is canceled.

Posted Image

Got Zombieland from Target last week when it was on sale for $4.99. Always wanted a copy and don't really care to get on Blu for that one. Then I got Doom 3 BFG Edition & Attack the Block this past Saturday at BB.

Posted Image

Today I finally decided to get a poster frame for my Tron Legacy poster.

Sick shirt. I was going to order it but was kinda poor. And Teefury always takes that long. You can't go by their "shipping" time because they take 2-5 days to even get the order ready.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#52 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

Aquaman joins his teammates!

Posted Image

#53 Vandalia

Vandalia

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

those are cool but lacking batman and wonder woman

#54 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

They haven't been released yet. Cyborg is coming too.

#55 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

Pics of Batman figure?

Also, what line are these from?

#56 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image

#57 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

Why is everyone jutting their pelvis out? O.o

#58 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Why is everyone jutting their pelvis out? O.o

I think we all know the answer to that. :3
Posted Image

#59 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Posted Image

#60 3GSid

3GSid

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

Not too much in lately, but this did come in just today! Waiting until I get them all then going on a manga kick for a bit!

Posted Image

My Completed Anime List

http://myanimelist.n...tatus=2&order=4                      

Want 20% off brand new games? I can help you! Check my thread for details!

http://www.cheapassg...ion-animemanga/