$17.50 AC3, Epic Mickey 2, Hitman Absolution, $20 Halo 4 CE guides @ Gamestop

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this earlier but I wonder if these are the prices in store. When you attempt to do an in store pickup it shows the in store price is MSRP.

[quote name='coopscohen']I saw this earlier but I wonder if these are the prices in store. When you attempt to do an in store pickup it shows the in store price is MSRP.[/QUOTE]You could just pm at BB, target or walmart if they're not.
I got most of the guides I wanted via pm when TRU did the 70% or 80% off all guides during their 1 or 2 day sales. Don't know why they don't text these deals I would've made a killing during last Sat. buy one $9.98 get the 2nd for $1 offer.

Not trying to flame or anything, serious question. Why does anyone still buy guides? Especially FPS guides. Every piece of info in them is freely available online and an FPS has never in the history of man needed a guide IMO. Is it just for the sake of collecting or something?

[quote name='thenutman69321']Not trying to flame or anything, serious question. Why does anyone still buy guides? Especially FPS guides. Every piece of info in them is freely available online and an FPS has never in the history of man needed a guide IMO. Is it just for the sake of collecting or something?[/QUOTE]

Pretty pictures

[quote name='thenutman69321']Not trying to flame or anything, serious question. Why does anyone still buy guides? Especially FPS guides. Every piece of info in them is freely available online and an FPS has never in the history of man needed a guide IMO. Is it just for the sake of collecting or something?[/QUOTE]

Some are REALLY nice looking. Its like buying a picture book.

Others are worth money later on. I NEVER bought guides. Until I saw the Assassin's Creed 3 CE guide for $6. I love American history so it was a want for me.

I like to collect/display them :bouncy:
I don't pay MSRP though for them; it has to be half off or less for me to pick one up

A CE displayed with a mint/sealed guide is the best.

bread's done
Back