Alien Hominid (GC) $19.99 @ EBGAMES.COM

[quote name='jkam']There was a thread that Gamestop dropped the price. Now so did EB. Hopefully my $20 gift voucher will come soon :)

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245588.asp[/QUOTE]

Expect yout gift voucher 6 to 8 weeks after you get email confirmation for it, as for myself that gift voucher will buy me bloodrayne 2. This is however a great deal and I highly recommend everyone get this game.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Expect yout gift voucher 6 to 8 weeks after you get email confirmation for it, as for myself that gift voucher will buy me bloodrayne 2. This is however a great deal and I highly recommend everyone get this game.[/QUOTE]
I must have missed it... where is the gift voucher you speak of?

Yes! I can't wait for my $10 gift vouchure from EBgames.com from that SC: CT deal. I'll use it to buy Alien Hominid. Although I wanted the PS2 version because I need more PS2 games but oh well.

Btw, I got my Phantom Dust $20 rebate coupon from Gamestop.com in like 2 days after I sent it.

ign has this on their hardest games of this generation list.

I don't think i'm going anywhere near it...It is a shooter, with incredibly cheap deaths.

What are the opinions of folks that have played it?

[quote name='gsr']ign has this on their hardest games of this generation list.

I don't think i'm going anywhere near it...It is a shooter, with incredibly cheap deaths.

What are the opinions of folks that have played it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there are cheap deaths like any slug-esque shooter, but being that you can start from any level with all your lives and continues, it really doesn't matter.

My hands... my beautiful... beautiful hands... I finally cracked after looking at this for a while. I bought it used at EB, and sat down. It was next to impossible the whole way through, but I'm a fan of challenge. As in, Viewtiful Joe is my favorite game of this generation. But, I played, and played, and was shocked at how fast I was shooting. Almost lightning-speed. Before I knew it, I had beaten the final boss in the same sitting, and my fingers felt like they were anvils.

I must have hit B 80,000 times.

bread's done
Back