GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.

j-cart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
May_The_4th_logo_BLK_BG.jpg

But most likely it will just be me by myself in my Life Day Robes.

149070_480313879896_5532172_n.jpg

Assholes, you guys said you would all wear it with me...

Last edited by a moderator:
That image is huge.

Also, Fez is out on PC now apparently. I didn't know that was even happening. Only $10 too. I recommend it fully!

I initially gave up halfway through scrolling to the other side of that image.

I don't know how I feel about Soul Sacrifice proper yet. Blood Dragon is insane, and the titular creatures are amazing.

Also, my headphones are dying and I'm real bummed about it.

[quote name='GUNNM']You have any PUR points j-cart?[/QUOTE]

PC gamer dawg, I don't need to talk to people in real life to buy/trade my games anymore.

So I have some Nintendo rewards points now... Seems you can get free games with them?
Do points expire? I think I'm going to wait to see what the new 3DS VC games are on Sunday at least as I don't really have an interest in Kirby Pinball and nobody has an interest in Urban Champ.

Yes games usually range from 150-200 points and last a couple of weeks(or a month). Don't think they expire I've had mine for a year I hit gold status(not sure what I do with said status yet) when I bought mega man 3. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I love Mexican food, Mexican beer and booze, and Mexican women. So fuck you, I'll celebrate it. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Can we combine the two?

Cinco de Force-o.

May the Burritos be with you?

[quote name='Indignate']Really doe.

Get a new gimmick.[/QUOTE]
Yeah hank stop pretending to be mexican.

A burrito sounds awesome right now. I wish I knew how to make them

Nintendo points do expire. I think they expire a year after you initially put them on your account? Can't remember exactly since it has been a while since I redeemed any or had a balance on my account.

Blood Dragon just had a huge long MGS-esque talk about video games and I found out if you hold down the trigger on turrets Rex screams like Snake in MGS3. THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Nintendo points do expire. I think they expire a year after you initially put them on your account? Can't remember exactly since it has been a while since I redeemed any or had a balance on my account.

Blood Dragon just had a huge long MGS-esque talk about video games and I found out if you hold down the trigger on turrets Rex screams like Snake in MGS3. THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER.[/QUOTE]

it mad short though bro :( This song shoulda been at the end credits in Blood Dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPSNXn2vwAs

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Blood Dragon just had a huge long MGS-esque talk about video games and I found out if you hold down the trigger on turrets Rex screams like Snake in MGS3. THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to youtube this

Googling blood dragon metal gear solid I found shit but I found this
Releasing Metal Gear Solid 4 on the Xbox 360 would require anything up to seven discs, it was revealed.

"I want to put it out [on the Xbox 360], but we won't be releasing it," Kojima explained.

"When it's the next [Xbox] console, maybe we can release it. If we released a version on the Xbox 360 without MGS4, then it's not The Legacy Collection," he added.

I don't need my PS3 anymore

[quote name='snakemaster2389']it mad short though bro :( This song shoulda been at the end credits in Blood Dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPSNXn2vwAs[/QUOTE]
Did you do all of the side stuff? I'm doing all of the side shit and I'm maybe 4 hours in with tons left to do. The hunting is so much fun and I'm enjoying hunting down Blood Dragons. Especially with all of the crazy gun attachments. I mean, how can I not enjoy using Robocop's pistol and a sniper rifle that fires explosive rounds? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Also, love that song

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Did you do all of the side stuff? I'm doing all of the side shit and I'm maybe 4 hours in with tons left to do. The hunting is so much fun and I'm enjoying hunting down Blood Dragons. Especially with all of the crazy gun attachments. I mean, how can I not enjoy using Robocop's pistol and a sniper rifle that fires explosive rounds? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Also, love that song

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I'll do some more side stuff but I love that last weapon u get. I give BD a 8 but it coulda been way better.[/QUOTE]
I wish more video game review sites just reviewed everything in one sentence would make things a whole lot faster.

[quote name='GUNNM']I wish more video game review sites just reviewed everything in one sentence would make things a whole lot faster.[/QUOTE]

I know rite. Im actually a good reviewer, just cant find no one who needs my talent yo :( I actually did some reviews for this one site once and I got a review copy of Risen 2 on pc. u jelly?

We could use some reviewers.

Welcome aboard.

Edit: Cinco de Mayo, fuck yeah. I don't even know what this "force" thing is.

[quote name='GUNNM']Googling blood dragon metal gear solid I found shit but I found this
Releasing Metal Gear Solid 4 on the Xbox 360 would require anything up to seven discs, it was revealed.

"I want to put it out [on the Xbox 360], but we won't be releasing it," Kojima explained.

"When it's the next [Xbox] console, maybe we can release it. If we released a version on the Xbox 360 without MGS4, then it's not The Legacy Collection," he added.

I don't need my PS3 anymore[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I couldn't find the part on youtube either. It's pretty hilarious and sounds like one of the codec conversations from MGS1. They did a fantastic job writing dialogue that sounds like it belongs in MGS.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I'll do some more side stuff but I love that last weapon u get. I give BD a 8 but it coulda been way better.[/QUOTE]
Haven't finished the game yet, but I kind of doubt that it could have been better without costing more. For $15 the game is perfect and gives you a lot to play with in a pretty open area. I am curious what the ending will be though since I overheard some soldiers talking about how
they think the whole world they live in is a dream. That coupled with the fact that you can find old VHS tapes in Far Cry 3 makes me think that the game may be a dream/hallucination that Jason or someone on the island is having after getting reallllly high and watching one of those tapes. Especially since Sloan has quoted Vaas a couple of times now.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, I couldn't find the part on youtube either. It's pretty hilarious and sounds like one of the codec conversations from MGS1. They did a fantastic job writing dialogue that sounds like it belongs in MGS.

Haven't finished the game yet, but I kind of doubt that it could have been better without costing more. For $15 the game is perfect and gives you a lot to play with in a pretty open area. I am curious what the ending will be though since I overheard some soldiers talking about how
they think the whole world they live in is a dream. That coupled with the fact that you can find old VHS tapes in Far Cry 3 makes me think that the game may be a dream/hallucination that Jason or someone on the island is having after getting reallllly high and watching one of those tapes. Especially since Sloan has quoted Vaas a couple of times now.
[/QUOTE]

nah the ending is just ur basic ending. Coulda used more fun set pieces. Im bitchin alot though, its funny but the jokes last too long and there a lil too forced at times

[quote name='snakemaster2389']nah the ending is just ur basic ending. Coulda used more fun set pieces. Im bitchin alot though, its funny but the jokes last too long and there a lil too forced at times[/QUOTE]
That's what's funny to me! It's like DNF in some ways and I fucking adored DNF. I really need to replay it again soon.

[quote name='Indignate']Really doe.

Get a new gimmick.[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mfytojcpHg1rg3tfpo1_500.gif

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah hank stop pretending to be mexican.

A burrito sounds awesome right now. I wish I knew how to make them[/QUOTE]
I'm like Mexican Blade. All of their strengths, none of their weaknesses. :cool:

Burritos are easy as hell. Stop being lazy. :nottalking:
[quote name='snakemaster2389']dat hot weather makin me hawny bro[/QUOTE]
TMI
This sounds amazing. ^__^

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That's what's funny to me! It's like DNF in some ways and I fucking adored DNF. I really need to replay it again soon.[/QUOTE]

ya DNF was awesome! Bro, i

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

I'm like Mexican Blade. All of their strengths, none of their weaknesses. :cool:

Burritos are easy as hell. Stop being lazy. :nottalking:
[/QUOTE]
Laziness is one of our weaknesses which you don't know have because of your mexican blade status.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Tiny Tina blands 2 dlc on June 25th whos hyped?[/QUOTE]
Why would I be excited for that little racist character?

I know tiny tina is easily the best character in BL2. I wish I could adopt her ^___^

I'm going to eat dinner probably a burrito --
microwaved.

YESSS! I love Tiny Tina. She's what I imagine my daughter will one day be like.[/QUOTE]
In the event of my untimely murder at the hands of a psychopath I too hope my daughter ends up torturing my would be murderer and living in a cave with bombs surrounding her.

Are Sly 2 or 3 any good? Apparently I've already purchased 1 (and its the only game I've actually played to completion on PS2).

[quote name='BlueScrote']Are Sly 2 or 3 any good? Apparently I've already purchased 1 (and its the only game I've actually played to completion on PS2).[/QUOTE]

There are 4 Sly Coopers and all of them are great. Not a bad one yet

Looked it up Snakey, and apparently you need to boot up BL2 and look in the Shift section after winning the Poker Night 2 stuff to unlock it. The themes on PS3 are apparently kinda glitchy so it depends on if you'll unlock them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back