GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
499 replies to this topic

#181 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

Yeah, I've heard mixed things. I got me a free ticket though so I'm not going to complain about going to a movie with my friends for free, I'll post whether I liked it or not when I'm back :P

659629.png?68329996

#182 weevles

weevles

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

No spoilers please.

I was thinking of getting rid of my PSP, but when I saw all the good games I had for it, I decided to just keep it. :p

#183 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

No spoilers please.

I was thinking of getting rid of my PSP, but when I saw all the good games I had for it, I decided to just keep it. :p

what are these good games u speak of?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#184 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:13 AM

Iron Man 3 is the best Iron Man movie so far.

This is coming from a guy who didn't like the second one and thought the first one was pretty meh.

So yeah.

#185 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

Iron Man 3 is the best Iron Man movie so far.

This is coming from a guy who didn't like the second one and thought the first one was pretty meh.

So yeah.

The first one was ok. Second one sucked. how can the third one be any good? Its just a regular popcorn superhero flick, nothin more. Did u go by yourself indigi?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#186 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

The first one was ok. Second one sucked. how can the third one be any good? Its just a regular popcorn superhero flick, nothin more. Did u go by yourself indigi?

I didn't say it was good.

And no, I don't have the confidence nor the cash flow to go watch a movie by myself like Whoknows.

#187 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

I actually did enjoy Iron Man 3 overall, there were some things I didn't care for and wish they did differently, but for what it was I didn't think it was that bad.
Spoiler

659629.png?68329996

#188 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

Ahaha. GomTV forcing its Starcraft commentators to do World of Tanks games?

Posted Image

#189 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Berk.

#190 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

I just woke up. Why am I a berk now?

Tastless and Artosis look so confused right now.

EDIT: "There's a lot of turtling on this map." - Tasteless, describing every single map in World of Tanks

Edited by The Crotch, 04 May 2013 - 12:19 PM.

Posted Image

#191 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

Starting my day off right, metal and waffles.

Iron Man 2 sucked.

I don't give a fucking shit about the fucking humans. I watch a god damn Godzilla movie to see motherfucking Godzilla not some shitty ass humans that I want Godzilla to step on.

This. Unless it's Final Wars, then I just want to watch Don Frye kick some ass in the Matrix.

So... Eternal Darkness is getting a pseudosequel?

Gross.

Well don't play Eternal Darkness now. It aged horribly.

Chatturgha.

bros, should i get Tekken Tag 2 or SC5?

Tekken Tag 2.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#192 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

What the Fuck?

Guess that means Scorp is coming. Welp, can't wait to see this happen.

Yeah, no joke.

Another character from the batfamily? I know he's the most popular DC character these days but c'mon.

Batgirl isn't even Barbara Gordon's most interesting persona.
Spoiler

Nintendo Land is pretty neat. The minigames are quite inventive. The host robot thing is annoying as Fuck though.

#193 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

Another character from the batfamily? I know he's the most popular DC character these days but c'mon.

Spoiler

Nintendo Land is pretty neat. The minigames are quite inventive. The host robot thing is annoying as Fuck though.

I agree, I bought the season pass and I don't want any more Batman characters....or Zod or Scorpion really, oh well, you win some you lose some.

Yeah, Nintendo Land is really a lot more fun then I hear it getting credit for, for me it's a lot better then Wii Sports as a pack in (at least for the bigger bundle) and it's a blast to play with a group of friends.

659629.png?68329996

#194 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

I will gladly welcome Zod if he plays differently than Superman. Batgirl is pretty garbage and her model looks like garbage.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#195 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Well don't play Eternal Darkness now. It aged horribly.

Gotta agree. Not worth playing now. On an unrelated note, I have a copy of the original Eternal Darkness for sale for anyone that wants it!

Chatturgha.

I always liked making up funny phrases for what the magics sounded like.

Ninja Turtle Hard-on was a frequent one. (Chatturgha pargon)

#196 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

I agree, I bought the season pass and I don't want any more Batman characters....or Zod or Scorpion really, oh well, you win some you lose some.

Yeah, Nintendo Land is really a lot more fun then I hear it getting credit for, for me it's a lot better then Wii Sports as a pack in (at least for the bigger bundle) and it's a blast to play with a group of friends.

There definitely seems to have way more depth to it than Wii Sports + Wii Play.

#197 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

BSG on Monday, Josh?

Posted Image

#198 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

There definitely seems to have way more depth to it than Wii Sports + Wii Play.

Oh yeah, a lot more stuff to do especially with the prizes and their semi achievement goals.

Also, since it's in the name of the thread and all, Happy Star Wars day everyone! And May the fourthce (that's right!) be with you all!

659629.png?68329996

#199 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

Star Wars 2013 collection on steam is a rip off. Last night it was 66% off ($33), now it's down to 50% off ($50). The total cost of the games included since they are on sale is $54.

#200 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Star Wars 2013 collection on steam is a rip off. Last night it was 66% off ($33), now it's down to 50% off ($50). The total cost of the games included since they are on sale is $54.

I'm pretty sure I already have all/most of the games on Steam from previous sales, but that's really weird that it was cheaper yesterday rather then today, and how a collection only saves you four bucks -.-

659629.png?68329996

#201 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

I start my day off with metal and waffles everyday ^_^

Posted Image
Posted Image

#202 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Spoiler

A-fucking-greed.

Give me Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown any day.

#203 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

Don't even bring up Stephanie Brown. That makes me sad that she doesn't have her own series anymore :-(
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#204 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

Okay, so it was 66% off at one point and I wasn't seeing things. They changed it to 50% sometime yesterday.

#205 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

A-fucking-greed.

I'm always going to be a Barbara fan, I think she was interesting and cool as Oracle, but I'm also glad that she's Batgirl again.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#206 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

Why does she look so manish?

#207 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

No idea. Probably because every woman in that game suffers from a case of the manface. Well, except for Harley and Frost. I'd hit it.

#208 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

Because Unreal Engine.

#209 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

i'd hit anything that looks like a dude :) wat we playin tonight bros? I got Injustice, Tekken tag 2 and doa5. Also got sc5 too.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#210 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

A-fucking-greed.

Don't even bring up Stephanie Brown. That makes me sad that she doesn't have her own series anymore :-(

Heh, I wasn't so sure what kind of response I'd get from that here. I loved Gordon as Oracle and how she mentored Stephanie Brown in her Batgirl series.

Okay, so it was 66% off at one point and I wasn't seeing things. They changed it to 50% sometime yesterday.

Yeah it definitely happened. Probably a good thing because I'm really only interested in JK2, Jedi Academy, Republic Commando, Battlefront 2, and Empire at War.