PS+ May

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
So. according to the Playstation Blogcast .. in may we will be getting the Following

Sleeping Dogs ( PS3 )
Knytt Underground ( PS3 )
Pinball Arcade ( PS3 )

Blazblue ( Vita )

starting with Sleeping Dogs on May 7th ..... just a damn shame that Blazblue wasn't for PS3 i wanna try it out i need more then a demo for that title too see if it interests me at all or not.

THIS PS+ UPDATE SUCKS EUGOT SLEEPING DOGS ON THERE PS+ WHY CAN'T WE !!!

oh wait ... :booty:

[quote name='Naylord']This ps+ update sucks eugot catherine on there ps+ why can't we !!!

:p[/QUOTE]

LOL. i added the last bit because it seems like places from different forums people said the same thing like a broke record ... so i added it for a joke :D

Good to see NA PS3 owners get Sleeping Dogs.

Despite the fact that Vita owners are getting yet ANOTHER fighter from PS+, I'm happy that it's an actual Vita game, not a PSP fighter (although I enjoy Soul Caliber). Blazeblue looks like fun, and it should look positively gorgeous on that screen.

Knytt Underground is also for Vita. Not sure how excited I am for that game, but I've been curious about it, so I'll definitely give it a good look.

Not a bad month at all for PS+.

[quote name='Aquablak']Good to see NA PS3 owners get Sleeping Dogs.

Despite the fact that Vita owners are getting yet ANOTHER fighter from PS+, I'm happy that it's an actual Vita game, not a PSP fighter (although I enjoy Soul Caliber). Blazeblue looks like fun, and it should look positively gorgeous on that screen.

Knytt Underground is also for Vita. Not sure how excited I am for that game, but I've been curious about it, so I'll definitely give it a good look.

Not a bad month at all for PS+.[/QUOTE]

knytt underground where old grandmas knit :)

[quote name='Aquablak']Good to see NA PS3 owners get Sleeping Dogs.

Not a bad month at all for PS+.[/QUOTE]

i didn't see anyone say the Knytt Underground was the Vite Version for free. so far that i know of is it's just the PS3 version. unless it gives both.

[quote name='thashadow911']Isn't Persona 4 arena on ps+ this month too? Can't remember if I heard that on the blogcast or not.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anyone say that.... i never listened too it. i just lots of comments online stating this was what was coming this month. didn't see anything different so i thought this was the Definite List. if anyone has heard different let us know. ( i don't listen to the blogcast at all but when a few people repeat the same thing of games it seems like a fair assumption that's all that there will be )

[quote name='JamesSoprano']i didn't see anyone say the Knytt Underground was the Vite Version for free. so far that i know of is it's just the PS3 version. unless it gives both.[/QUOTE]

Knytt Underground and Pinball Arcade are both cross-buy titles.

Looks good to me personally, a couple of games I was interested in but never quite interested enough to pull the trigger on (Sleeping Dogs and Knytt Underground) the pinball game seems pretty appealing too now that I've read up on it, and BlazBlue is another addition pushing me precipitously close to finally pulling the trigger on a VITA next time there's a halfway decent sale or bundle. Another good month!

[quote name='chicoquente']I'd been wanting to play Sleeping Dogs and almost bought it recently. I am glad I held out![/QUOTE]

I'd been wanting to play Sleeping Dogs and did buy it recently. I am not glad I did not hold out!

The Pinball Arcade is IMO one of the top games on PSN overall. Even if you just stick with the 4 tables that come bundled with the game, they're all great.

blazblue! very nice, now i dont need to buy it.

already own sleeping dogs. Knytt underground seems interesting. And who doesn't love pinball!

Not a bad Monthly forcast!

So I signed up for the trial eu playstation plus awhile back and I couldnt believe how much better it is over the us playstation plus. They seem to get a lot of retail games for free. Totally sucked that I wasted money on another year of us playstation plus after having a trial of eu plus. Does anyone know if the eu playstation plus will take a credit card with a us address since they dont take psn network cards? Anyways it totally sucks that there is a difference between the us playstation plus and eu playstation plus. Guess they still havent forgiven us for the bomb.

Awesome month! I knew we'd end up getting Sleeping Dogs eventually. BlazBlue is like icing on the cake, I was just thinking about getting that game.

Timberwolf71, dude, just stop. I'm getting really tired of hearing people whine about not getting the free games they think they deserve. Both regions have different deals. Having experienced both the NA PSN+ and EU PSN+, I can't say Europe is getting much better deals. For example, I'd much prefer getting Demon's Souls than F1 Race Stars... Nothing's stopping you from getting both, as it is quite easy to get free 1 month trials for a UK account. And while it might "suck" that the deals are different, please understand that there are licensing issues for different regions. Everybody complaining seems to think they only have to press a button to make the game appear in the Instant Game Collection.

Sleeping Dogs is an awesome game, one of the best of last year. You're in for a real treat if you haven't played it. If you have, well... another crappy month of PS+.

so, TF has confirmed the poker for a 4pm start at the same venue as last time in city centre on sun 26th may.

£20 buy in, chip stack will be 100x yr bowling score, with non-bowlers getting the same stack as the lowest scorer at bowling subject to minimum stack of 6k chips. would be great if someone else can TD as ill be shit at it.

will look to book bowling for 2pm at the lanes on nelson st and curry for 830pm at kathmandu/old india/4500 miles from delhi once we have numbers confirmed for each. may actually just book the meal on the day. can we confirm numbers for bowling by end of this week please

reply thusly:
bowling: IN/OUT
poker: IN/OUT
curry: IN/OUT

confirmed:
bowling - rob, matt d, jp, rod, tom, shane, lee, steve possibly tbc
poker - rob, matt d, jp, rod, tom, shane, lee, steve
curry - rob, matt d, jp, rod, tom, shane, lee

[quote name='Gorosuireemus']so, TF has confirmed the poker for a 4pm start at the same venue as last time in city centre on sun 26th may.

£20 buy in, chip stack will be 100x yr bowling score, with non-bowlers getting the same stack as the lowest scorer at bowling subject to minimum stack of 6k chips. would be great if someone else can TD as ill be shit at it.

will look to book bowling for 2pm at the lanes on nelson st and curry for 830pm at kathmandu/old india/4500 miles from delhi once we have numbers confirmed for each. may actually just book the meal on the day. can we confirm numbers for bowling by end of this week please

reply thusly:
bowling: IN/OUT
poker: IN/OUT
curry: IN/OUT

confirmed:
bowling - rob, matt d, jp, rod, tom, shane, lee, steve possibly tbc
poker - rob, matt d, jp, rod, tom, shane, lee, steve
curry - rob, matt d, jp, rod, tom, shane, lee[/QUOTE]

I for one, agree with Gorosuireemus' sentiments regarding PlayStation Plus.

Edit: I now look like the crazy one since the post has been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back