DEAD - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Game of The Year Edition (PS3) $5.98 @ Target.com

jatink129

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Just wanted to share this!

Since I'm a new user, it won't let me post links.
But you can go to target.com and type- 13083389 in the search bar and it'll show up.

$5.98 for an amazing game!
(Free shipping ONLY if you have the Red card.)

Cheers. :D

Edit: Now dead. Pulled from the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been that price for as long as I can remember, the challenge is finding one instore.

Also, I'm pretty sure the DLC codes recently expired. Or maybe not, I'm seeing mixed awnsers

[quote name='dgwillia006']Its been that price for as long as I can remember, the challenge is finding one instore.

Also, I'm pretty sure the DLC codes recently expired. Or maybe not, I'm seeing mixed awnsers[/QUOTE]

It is in stock online though, normally it's OOS IIRC.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Its been that price for as long as I can remember, the challenge is finding one instore.

Also, I'm pretty sure the DLC codes recently expired. Or maybe not, I'm seeing mixed awnsers[/QUOTE]

My friend bought his new from Bestbuy and the DLC had long since expired. Is there anything that can be done?

Also-the problem with Target stores is that they won't price-match their OWN online prices IF it's a clearance item and that sucks. But since this is available to ship, (assuming one had the red debit/credit card) why would one want to find it in store?
And this has been available for a long time at this price, but has always been OOS online and not available in any store.

My codes that had an expiration date of 1/1/2013 still worked when I used them on 3/23.

My copy's from the 250 GB PS3 bundle, in case that matters.

Yea I was gonna post this days ago but figured it was old news by now. It also sucks that you can't match this in store (I tried) and if you don't have a red card the shipping charge kills the price IMO.

Not available in my nearest store but it says it is available in limited stock in a town which I have to visit tomorrow, coincidentally. Thanks, I'll check it out

Code expiration dates are not always true. For example I recently bought Dragon Age II and Dead Space 2 from Kmart, both came with various vouchers for DLC and online pass. The expiration dates listed on them were from 2012 (I believe the exact day and month were exactly one year after the games initial release dates in 2011).

They ALL worked. And this is EA no less. Now I'm not saying that the UC2 GOTY vouchers aren't expired, I'm merely educating that you should try using them anyways.

[quote name='Bent 00']Wasn't the UC2 GotY DLC made free on PSN a while back?[/QUOTE]

Yep alot of the UC2 DLC was made free so technically you dont need the code from the GOTY to get the DLC for UC2.

I was actually really surprised when I bought a used copy from GS and got the GOTY edition with a working code. So, they do work.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Yep alot of the UC2 DLC was made free so technically you dont need the code from the GOTY to get the DLC for UC2.[/QUOTE]

It was only free for a short period of time. Be cautious.

Soooo, I was able to PM at BB by showing the cashier that the game was in limited stock at a nearby Target. Otherwise, they woulda sent me on my way since the game is out of stock online.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I don't know why people are so gung-ho in trying to find a copy in store.... You won't be getting the $5.98 price....[/QUOTE]

I did a few months ago

[quote name='georgebot84']I did a few months ago[/QUOTE]

Exetremely YMMV as it is online clearance Target PM policy states they will not match online clearance prices.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Soooo, I was able to PM at BB by showing the cashier that the game was in limited stock at a nearby Target. Otherwise, they woulda sent me on my way since the game is out of stock online.[/QUOTE]

Same here! Got one today from Bestbuy. Had a gc that I wanted to use up.

The DLC has expired though. Tried using it and it wouldn't let me. :(

[quote name='jatink129']The DLC has expired though. Tried using it and it wouldn't let me. :([/QUOTE]

Ahhhh that sucks. Oh well, at least we got an amazing game(so they say!) for almost nothing!

Able to price match at a BB because it was in stock at a nearby Target. Able to snatch the 1st Uncharted as well for $5.00 pre-owned too! With a $5 rewards certificate ended up being $6.45 for both Uncharted games!

[quote name='JzN86']Able to price match at a BB because it was in stock at a nearby Target. Able to snatch the 1st Uncharted as well for $5.00 pre-owned too! With a $5 rewards certificate ended up being $6.45 for both Uncharted games![/QUOTE]

Ill be going to target soon to pick this up

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']waiting for UC3 GOTY to go on sale for $20[/QUOTE]

$25 used at GS. All of the DLC is on the disc. You also get a free online pass w/purchase.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Is it confirmed that all DLC codes for Uncharted 2 have expired?[/QUOTE]

Seems like it.
Mine were. I asked 3 other friends who purchased this in the last month, and their's were expired too.

Is there any recourse that we have here?

[quote name='MSUHitman']$25 used at GS. All of the DLC is on the disc. You also get a free online pass w/purchase.[/QUOTE]

nope...$20 is the bar

best buy had it at that price in a 1day sale that I missed...

I can wait :j00:

Target's online clearance games have been there for months at the same prices since I can remember. They do not go down more like the in-store clearances.

Successfully PMed this for the last copy at BB today. Used a $5 Rewards cert, so walked out with a new copy for $1.04. Not bad!

Seems like a great deal, even with after shipping of ~$3. But I've been spending WAAAAAAAY too much on games recently, so I'll have to pass. Thanks anyway though OP!

[quote name='jatink129']Back in stock, in case anyone still wants it.[/QUOTE]

$9.50 after shipping and taxes, im going to have to pass. I was just at target today, but they scanned $29.99. I wonder if they PM their own website XD

[quote name='TKSJOHN']$9.50 after shipping and taxes, im going to have to pass. I was just at target today, but they scanned $29.99. I wonder if they PM their own website XD[/QUOTE]

It's still worth it since I don't think it's cheaper anywhere else.

Mine came to $9.22... so I bought it, cause I'm a dope. Whatever. I've spent more on worse. Like anal bleaching and that mail order bride who died after 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back