Borderlands 2 (PC Digital Download) $10 or 4-Pack $30

OP, you should probably mention that the deal is through Gamersgate in your title heading. That way it won't make the deal sound so ambiguous. As Gamersgate deals are pretty standard here. =)

That said...awesome deal! I bought the game + season pass via Amazon through one of Tony's deals. I think it was $25 for the combo.

So $!10 for the base game alone is a great, great deal. It's such an awesome and well made game...playing it right now on PC.

It really boggles the mind that the same studio (Gearbox) that dev'd this game would dare release Aliens Colonial Marines. Seriously...WTF?!!

How do you do 4 packs? I cant buy the game on it's own, it says i need a credit card when i usually pay via paypal on places. Ive never used gamersgate before. Am i missing something?

Thanks for the notice! I might pick up a copy.

[quote name='granturismo']How do you do 4 packs? I cant buy the game on it's own, it says i need a credit card when i usually pay via paypal on places. Ive never used gamersgate before. Am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, you should be able to use Paypal to complete the transaction. Once you are actually on the screen for payment at Paypal, you should be able to choose your payment method and finish it. If anyone wants to confirm or deny it, please feel free to do so.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']OP, you should probably mention that the deal is through Gamersgate in your title heading. That way it won't make the deal sound so ambiguous. As Gamersgate deals are pretty standard here. =)[/QUOTE]
Heh, I always wonder about these break-off threads where someone posts a deal already in the main vendor thread and bunch of folks say "Thanks!".

I mean, it's great that they heard about the deal and grabbed it. But they should read the main thread and find even more deals! :whee:

[quote name='theclaw']Woo, lucky I got in a 20% off 4 pack for $6.[/QUOTE]

How to get the 20% off coupon? I also want to buy one copy. $6 seems such a nice price.

[quote name='Fairy']How to get the 20% off coupon? I also want to buy one copy. $6 seems such a nice price.[/QUOTE]
You can't. It was a one-year discount applied directly to the accounts of people who were part of a big pricing error fiasco this past winter.

This is why I love PC gaming - the companies are so aggressive and attuned to their sales that they know how to adjust pricing/incentive their vendors to increase their own sales and benefit the consumer.

[quote name='ctrek3']does this activate on steam?[/QUOTE]
Yes.
Borderlands 2 PC version flat-out REQUIRES Steam period.

EDIT:
[quote name='nikkai']This is why I love PC gaming - the companies are so aggressive and attuned to their sales that they know how to adjust pricing/incentive their vendors to increase their own sales and benefit the consumer.[/QUOTE]
That's b/c they (2K and Gearbox) probably are hoping some will spend some $ on some DLC's or all of the $99.77 for all the DLC. :p
As CAG'ers, we know better than that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Syntax Error']Heh, I always wonder about these break-off threads where someone posts a deal already in the main vendor thread and bunch of folks say "Thanks!".

I mean, it's great that they heard about the deal and grabbed it. But they should read the main thread and find even more deals! :whee:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and while we're at it we should just make one thread called "deals" and make everyone sift through all the posts every day to find something they want

I'm hosting four packs. I have the discount, so the total comes to $6 each.

Anyone interested should PM me. Paypal only, please. :)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Yeah, and while we're at it we should just make one thread called "deals" and make everyone sift through all the posts every day to find something they want[/QUOTE]
That's exactly the same as vendor specific threads, thank you for your insight.

[quote name='Blade']I'm hosting four packs. I have the discount, so the total comes to $6 each.

Anyone interested should PM me. Paypal only, please. :)[/QUOTE]
PMed ;)

[quote name='Blade']I'm hosting four packs. I have the discount, so the total comes to $6 each.

Pmed also

PM'd

Bad news: You can only buy a limited quantity per account. I hit my limit already, so no more packs from me unless I submit a support ticket (and GG is notoriously bad at customer service).

[quote name='Blade']Bad news: You can only buy a limited quantity per account. I hit my limit already, so no more packs from me unless I submit a support ticket (and GG is notoriously bad at customer service).[/QUOTE]

Thanks anyway, Blade.

[quote name='wilflare']wonder if they will end releasing a GOTY down the road :/
with all the DLCs or something[/QUOTE]

Probably, that's what I'm waiting for and then an Amazon Christmas deal on it :)

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Probably, that's what I'm waiting for and then an Amazon Christmas deal on it :)[/QUOTE]

I just have this feeling there might not be a re-release w/ everything for BL2 for a while.
Game's very popular & DLC's/Season Passes sell.
Plus, who knows if there'll be a 2nd Season Pass. {shrug}

[quote name='Blade']Bad news: You can only buy a limited quantity per account. I hit my limit already, so no more packs from me unless I submit a support ticket (and GG is notoriously bad at customer service).[/QUOTE]

How exactly do the 4-packs work? Do you get 4 keys on your account that you can then PM to people? Or do you have to add somebody to your GamersGate friend list and gift it to them so they can claim the key?

I'm in on 2 keys for $8 or less. I can't PM since I'm away for the night and only have access to mobile site. I can respond and send $$ tomorrow (sunday).

Posted also in the Steam trade thread. I can host a Borderlands 4-pack, I have the discount so each copy would be $6. I can accept paypal or I'm interested in the Overlord games or a couple of the Star Wars games on Steam. I'm going to wait to purchase it to make sure I can get the slots filled. I will be online for about another 45 minutes.

edit: all gone!

[quote name='The End']How exactly do the 4-packs work? Do you get 4 keys on your account that you can then PM to people? Or do you have to add somebody to your GamersGate friend list and gift it to them so they can claim the key?[/QUOTE]

For BL 2 you get 4 copies of the game, one is tied to your account (but still giftable) and the other three are giftable only. You can either gift the games directly to people on GG or gift them to yourself via email and have them tied your account to show keys for all. Last time BL2 was on sale they ran out of keys so this time I just gifted them all to myself and exposed the keys.

Note, for some games you get one key that you have to activate on Steam and it will give you a copy of the game and three giftable inventory copies.

I've got 1 slot left from a 4-pack. If anyone wants it, it's there's for $7. Paypal only, please.

EDIT: pending

[quote name='ShinSolidus']I've got 1 slot left from a 4-pack. If anyone wants it, it's there's for $7. Paypal only, please.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

bread's done
Back