Nintendo 3DS XL with Animal Crossing: New Leaf $219.99

^ If you use a debit card you will get an authorization charge of the full order price and it will fall off but continue to show up every few weeks until the item releases.

I would expect most retailers to carry this.

[quote name='GBAstar']^ If you use a debit card you will get an authorization charge of the full order price and it will fall off but continue to show up every few weeks until the item releases.

I would expect most retailers to carry this.[/QUOTE]
yeah, if bestbuy carries it. the chances are these will be carry by most retailers. Other than amazon, because of the previous issues nintendo had with them.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Lol this is the third time this thread has been posted. Two for GS and one for BB. Queue the pop tart and Louie Vaton jokes.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the references to girls pajamas! Can't believe that these AC 3DS threads keep "popping" up!

Thank you OP. I cancelled my GameStop pre-order and decided to go with Best Buy instead to get points, and I also save on shipping since I'm a Premier Silver Reward Zone member. :D

I can also confirm that if you use a debit card, Best Buy will "charge" you for the pre-order. It'll drop in a few days, but then your card gets charged again. I guess it'll keep doing that until it actually ships since I also pre-ordered Animal Crossing from them a few weeks back and I see the $35 being charged here and there in my statements.

Wonder if we can PO in store -- pretty sure my wife and daughters would kill me that Sunday morning if I told them 'don't worry, it will be here Wednesday'.

The youngest is already counting down to the 9th...

Does the Bestbuy CC 5% stack with the triple RZ points? :eek: If it does, then if I also use ebates, I can get back a nice chunk of change.

If they made an XL with this design but with Mario characters, I would buy it. Animal Crossing seems as boring as Farmville so I have no interest in either this system or the game.

[quote name='CookieMonster156']Can we preorder this in store?[/QUOTE]

Ill ask around and report back tomorrow.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']If they made an XL with this design but with Mario characters, I would buy it. Animal Crossing seems as boring as Farmville so I have no interest in either this system or the game.[/QUOTE]

Then why are you in this thread?

bread's done
Back